It's nice but when there was a barking pitbull above me with a guy throwing a bone on the wooden floor at 7am every morning a more than once a day for long periods of time and nothing was done about him just told me I could move and pay more that's not right at all with my experience a guy with a pit is not allowed and has to get rid of a pit in any apartments or has to move I should have had to move and pay more so with my experience it's not managed professionally or the right way at all so now I will be transferring to a different greystar location with better management and no problems not delt with like here

Reply from Waterford Springs

It’s upsetting me that someone deleted my account and I can’t also get into my gate or call my Phone it really did it this time and it’s getting fixed I promise

Reply from Waterford Springs

Desiree was so helpful during the whole move, the property is really clean, and the apartment was awesome. No complaints here! I haven’t lived here long but I look forward to my time here.

Reply from Waterford Springs

serious parking problem, the garbage on the doors of the apartments gives a fatal appearance in addition to the horrible bad smell, the floors of the corridors of the floors are super dirty and I have never seen them wash them, the gates of the entrance spend a lot of time damaged therefore remain open for many days exposing the property, the source or whatever is in the back of the complex is horrible that seems a swamp that area is frightening in addition to the darkness in that area, there are problems Severe drainage in the walkways of the back of the apartments with the rains the water stagnates in several sections, people are irresponsible with their dogs as they leave the excrement thrown everywhere that really disgusts this, they have stolen 2 packages of the door of my house in fact in one of the packages left by Fedex some neighbor stole the content of it, on the other hand the lack of respect on the part of the people who use an drugs like marijuana is very serious because they do it in the common pitches as in the pool in front of the people, besides that as can not miss one of my neighbors smokes in his house Marijuana and all my apartment is filled through the ducts of the air of that awful and unpleasant smell thing that has me already arto and at any time I am going to call the police since I do not have for what reason to hold in my apartment something so unpleasant, here I leave a part of the problems of this complex

I want to start by mentioning me and my husband love our actual apartment and the amenities it comes with. We really like our unit and the main complex, plus the location is great. The reason for the lower raiting is due to poor management and a less than stellar website. We have had trouble with the front office losing paper work multiple times, or not telling us all the information regarding a topic the first time we speak with them. This has created extra work for us more than a couple of times. Also the residents portal looks nice, until you actually have to use it. It’s make it difficult to determine how much you owe for rent, and it has glitches on us when we are paying rent.

Reply from Waterford Springs

The walls are paper thin, you can hear the alarm clock in the next apartment. The parking is terrible, people are parking all over the fire lanes

Reply from Waterford Springs

The apartment itself is pretty nice. The fact that no matter what floor you live on, you get wood look floors is amazing especially if you have pets. The maintenance of the actual community is sub par. The pool is always over crowded and foggy during summer months. This is a larger community and they should have a bigger pool or multiple pools for the amount of residents that currently live here. Residents throw trash out of their cars into the bushes or by the pond and it will sit there for a while before anyone cleans it up. Residents don’t pick up their dog poop so the whole property is covered in it. There is not enough parking so if you get home late at night, chances are you have to park up front at the leasing office or close to it. Greystar rules are NOT enforced. We have a neighbor across from us that leaves their dog on their balcony all day every day and it will bark non stop, poop, and pee all over the balcony. We have told the leasing office multiple times and nothing has been done to stop this. Also multiple residents have propane grills on their balconies when those are forbidden. Linda the assistant manager is nice though... only living here to save money before we buy a house.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Would be great if amenities worked! Fireplaces, etc. Clean towels on gym-DO SOMETHING ABOUT WATER QUALITY!!!! CLEAN AIR VENTS!!!! SMELLS LIKE DEAD ANIMALS TRAPPED IN THEM!!!

Reply from Waterford Springs

They won't give me enough parking tags even though I told them before I moved in how many cars I have. Then they threaten every week that they will tow anyone who does not have a sticker or who isn't in a parking spot. There are about half of the spots available for the amount of cars that are here.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Just takes a while for things to get taken care of and I have a horrible aunt problem that isn’t resolved yet. Love the community just wish for a better response time

Reply from Waterford Springs

Nice area, very clean. Problems in the apartment seem to get fixed pretty quickly, except for pest control. Only complaint is that the office staff does not return calls or emails within the week. Very unprofessional. Other than the staff everything is great!

Reply from Waterford Springs

I’ve lived here 8 months. Since then, there’s been a complete office turnover. The good: I love my apartment. It’s beautiful and in a great central location for me. Easy access to 99 since I work in Cypress and shops at Grand Parkway and convenient to H-E-B at Creekside and 2920. The pool area is awesome and I can’t wait for it to warm up again. The staff is super nice and definitely responds to issues better now than they did when I first moved in. Could be better: The cheap, plastic blinds throughout the units. Residents refusal to pick up their dog poop with poop stations and bags throughout property. The office will have it picked up if you bring it to their attention. They should send a notice out telling residents if they’re caught not picking up after their pets, they’ll be fined. Some of the residents trash bins are leaking and smell horrible. Inconsistent valet trash, which doesn’t help. I pay $30/month for valet trash and there are 5-10 days any given month they skip my bin...and they only come Sundays-Thursdays. I’ve been contacting the office about this since August and it never changes, which is not ok. The parking is still an issue if you get home past 6pm and no, most people don’t have the mandatory parking tags and no, they did not start towing cars without tags as previously promised. My neighbor pays for a garage and had to call the towing service provided (which is an hour away) to tow a truck parked in front of her garage so she could get her husband to the doctor. When the gates don’t work, you can’t get into the gym or office station if outside of their business hours. This was an issue for almost a week a month ago. Sometimes the gate codes/keypads do not work and your guests may be stranded at the gate until you go get them or they follow someone else in. The traffic on Gosling can back up and sometimes you have to wait forever to get into or out of the complex. Not sure why there’s not a light there because there are accidents all the time but hopefully there will be post road construction project. I’m not sure if I’ll be renewing after my 15 month lease is up but if they begin including WiFi for an additional fee than I definitely wont. All in all, not a bad place to live but could use some improvements.

Some staff is really nice, others make you feel un welcomed. Our upstairs neighbors are loud but our apartment itsfelf is very nice. Parking is horrible if you get home after 5pm.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love my apartment but outside my apartment neighbor has left trash that wasn't picked up in over a week. Residents not picking up after their dog. Trash around community. Non residents in pool leaving trash and really loud music.

the buildings maintenance is terrible, all the hales are dirty, the patio barbecue are dirty the trash can never clean it and we have to pay for that.

Staff was pleasant first year, second year staff and management went way down hill, dirty facility, and no parking ever. Needs to be more management.

A bit on the rude side at the office . Need better care on the gate when it doesnt open in the middle of the night. And i have a HUGE ant problem ever since i moved in. Place is still beautiful

Reply from Waterford Springs

The staff is very friendly but the community, as many others, has its flaws. Overall... I have enjoyed living here. Not the worst community.

Reply from Waterford Springs

The apartment itself is wonderful quality and convenience. However the facilities are lacking at best. The sprinkler system drowns the grass so you can’t even take your dog out and there is absolutely no where to park if you arrive after 7pm... even if you live there. The complex has you pay PREMIUM rent and then expects you to pay extra fees for permanent parking in the form of a garage (which may or may not be close to your apartment). Otherwise it’s firstcome first serve which means your neighbors party people will be using your parking spot more often than you will.

the apartments are nice and upgrades nice inside apt,but the hallways are usually always dirty. price is a little high for what is in apartment and parking very bad, hard to find a spot after 9pm

Reply from Waterford Springs

The property is really nice and the staff is also very nice. Although I’ve had issues with several pests in my apartment. I’ve also had issues with maintenance taking weeks to address my issues. Had to address and reschedule with maintenance several times before they actually came by to fix my issues. The staff is nice but might be a bit unorganized and lacking communication.

We moved in in January 2019. On the bottom floor we were not told that it had flooded before and in some places you can tell. The dog potty thong is a problem not everyone cleans up after there dog. The parking is crappy. The pool is as hot as a bath. I am sure that we will be relocating at end of lease.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Could be more clean better parking better managers and better gate access there is always electric problems with gate and a lot of bugs not kid friendly

Reply from Waterford Springs

this has been a great place for the last 3.5 years until the past 6 months , the place is not being kept up , always trash when u drive into the place, the maintenance is really weak , I have asked that the hall ways need cleaning, and scrubbed , nothing been done, the concret floors are terrible , asked about the hornets nest, i had to knock them down myself after no one did anything about them in the hallways. The pool was closed for 3 weeks in july , no notification on what was happening or when it was reopened, poor communication to residents . I feel we should be compensated for the inconvenience of no pool during the hottest part of the year. I feel that waterford springs don't care about us living here. The so called residents party was a flop to hot to just sit and can't go into the pool , should have another party for most of the day not just 2 hours, I am sorry to informed you of what has been and not been happening here , not clean anymore , and many non residents using the pool also, can't keep non residents from entering the premises . I like living here but if cleanest is not going to happen here i will move on , I feel I should have a rent reduction for the issues going on here 0. Any questions just email me back , thank u Chris .

Reply from Waterford Springs

The garbage piles out front are attracting critters from the surrounding wooded area. Someone or something is tearing Valet Waste garbage bags to put their garbage into bags and that is giving those critters access to garbage. There are a couple of maintenance issues that still need addressing in our apartment alone, let alone litter debris around the complex.