Moved in 4/18. Move-in was pretty easy. However, a better job from their make ready crew was expected. Overall experience was pleasant. (keeping in mind i've only been here 2 months)

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love living here! Very beautiful property and safe.. everyone is very friendly.. however needs more parking! And still waiting on the dog park to be built..

Reply from Waterford Springs

I have enjoyed the atmosphere of the apartment complex. Maintenance has been my biggest issue so far with them taking a long time to come by

Reply from Waterford Springs

Still loving the apartment, my absolute favorite part of the 2 bedroom 2 bath floor plan is how spacious everything is. Very open floor plan with the kitchen and living area. Love the view of the sunset from my balcony.

Has been a month since we moved in. The place overall is still great. The only downside is the loud neighbors during the weekdays past midnight. This is not managements fault as they cannot control that.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love the community! Everyone is really nice and friendly we have made sonmany new friends here! Really our only issue is not enough parking but at least we have a garage:)

Reply from Waterford Springs

Quiet with a great pool complex, great neighbors, well located and good tenant activities organized by the staff office, I do recomend this place.

Reply from Waterford Springs

My experience here at Waterford Springs has been better than most other communities that I have lived. The staff are really professional and the community is always very clean.

Reply from Waterford Springs

So far each complaint and issue is/ has been addressed. I do wish however, someone could look into install sub floors to the apartment above me. The noise level is unbearable most nights.

Reply from Waterford Springs

The apartment complex is very nice and safe. I don’t have any complaints about the apartment itself. However, the staff are not the most helpful. It just depends what mood they’re in that day. If they’re not having a good day, don’t expect to be helped.

Reply from Waterford Springs

This is a nice incentive for the residents. I have never rented in a community that actually rewards tenants, I look forward to participating and claiming the rewards.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Moving in has been a good experience. Every moment has been so helpful and soo accommodating. When I had issues with my air and hot water. Linda was there to help and fix the problem.

Overall my experience has been pretty good My main complaint is that the walls are not very insulated and you can hear a lot of noise. You can hear every step the people above you take.

Reply from Waterford Springs

We just moved in and we love it here already! Everything from the amenities, to the clubhouse, to the apartment itself is awesome! The only problem we have had so far is parking is very limited at our building.

Reply from Waterford Springs

It's a good place to live. The administration works to has a good community. Im complain about the parking,they doesn't have enough parking lots

Reply from Waterford Springs

Quiet And fun Edwin And KC they are really helpful they allways smiling and trying to help. The apartments with 2 Beth rooms have enough space to have a family

Reply from Waterford Springs

The apartment is beautiful and the grounds are well kept. However we have been there for 6 months and our gate code still doesn’t work and half the timeout trash goes a week without being picked up. We pay $30 a month for trash pick up and it doesn’t happen half the time and any time some comes to visit or we get delivery we can’t let anyone in.

Reply from Waterford Springs

It has been an awesome experience overall when it comes to the convenience of the complex itself, the design of the units themselves, and the friendly staff. I guess what could use improvement is the exterior maintenance of our buildings. While the lawn care is great, some of these buildings could use upkeep. There are stains everywhere in the halls and stairs, some of the lampposts are always off which is dangerous for those of us that have pets to walk after dark, and it just feels like our money isn’t being used for the upkeep.

Reply from Waterford Springs

It’s good but the gate seems to be always having a problem I’m always wondering if I’ll be able to get in my home and I wish we had security like it says on paper

It's super clean and friendly here... dog owners arent scared to let their pets socialize, everyone is always kind to each other, and this place has felt like home since we moved here

Reply from Waterford Springs

I’ve been here for 3 weeks and can already tell, I’m going to live it for the next year. It’s a quite complex and the office staff has been helpful!

I love living here everything is great except when we put in a request for maintenance they never come. It’s quiet and I love that the gym is walking distance.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love the community, seclusion, I think what hurt is a possibly good move was a criter issue that was not made a priority. Love the community

Reply from Waterford Springs

I do not know when the events are because the events are not posted on social media or on any calendar I can find, therefore it is hard to know when the events are.

Reply from Waterford Springs

This community is very diverse. I did not give a 5 star rating because i feel there is always room for improvement. I have lived here 3 yrs. The location is perfect for me. Love the grounds and pool.