Love living here! Very quiet and family friendly complex! Office staff is great, along with the maintenance and security! I tell all my friends to come live here!

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love waterford springs and the leasing consultants there amazing felt like home as soon as we moved in everyones the best I should have moved here from the beginning

Reply from Waterford Springs

It's a good place to live. The administration works to has a good community. Im complain about the parking,they doesn't have enough parking lots

Reply from Waterford Springs

The office staff is amazing here! They have been really friendly and helpful every time I go in there. My maintenance requests have always been taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from Waterford Springs

The property is gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. The issue that we have is the parking is ridiculous. Other than that, we love everything about our place!

Reply from Waterford Springs

The Office staff is AMAZING, very accommodating and generally cares about any questions or concerns. We've been here since June and so far our stay has been GREAT. New to the area, we've had an awesome time exploring the woodlands and taking advantage of some great ameneties on the property.

Reply from Waterford Springs

So far, awesome! Looking forward to meet more members of this gorgeous community. Since day 1 feels like home!!!!!!! Can't wait to enjoy the different events on the community calendar. :-)

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love this complex. The office people are super nice and welcoming. They do a great job at keeping WaterFord Springs clean and comfortable for their residents.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Still a developing community. Has its ups and downs thats why not 5 star. But i really enjoy living here. Great service. Great office staff.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Office staff are amazing. Whole apartment complex is beautiful and well kept clean. Peaceful and quiet! People are well mannered and friendly always saying hello. Down part is parking but overall great and wonderful complex.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Awesome Job! I love the community and the staff is superb!!!! I can honestly say i found me a true home here at waterford springs, did I mention the amenities are beautiful!!!

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love Waterford Springs!! Great experience from the day we moved in. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Beautiful pool and gym!

Reply from Waterford Springs

So far so good with everything. All of our concerns/issues have been addressed within a timely fashion and we have enjoyed the cleanliness of the gym and pool!

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love living here. The staff is very friendly and the facility is clean and pretty. Love the coffee in the lobby but wish they would leave the lobby unlocked so we can get coffee early in the morning. Can't get in until 9:00 weekdays and 10:00 on the weekends.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love my apartment complex and the staff! So friendly and I love our CARES team! The residents are also all so friendly! It really feels like a community!

Reply from Waterford Springs

I am very pleased with the service. My service requests have been taken care of. I did have to wait 1 week for pest control but once he came, the ants were gone.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I have a garage which is great but the parking needs improvement. Individuals are parking right in front of our apartment where there shouldn't be because of the fire zone/lane.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Apartment shopping can be hectic, I made the right choice by coming to Waterford springs. Quiet, great looking place that has the feel of home with luxury style decor.

Reply from Waterford Springs

New safe and beautiful place to live along with great neighbors that respect one anorher.I Love living in the Waterford Spring Apartments!!!

Reply from Waterford Springs

Great experience living here - prompt service with addressing any issues I may have with my apartment. Would like a better alert system for packages received by the front office.

Reply from Waterford Springs

This is a relatively quite community nestled on the boarder of Spring and The Woodland. It is a new community so there are still a few kinks that need to be worked out. I would loved to give it a higher rating once the dog park and more vehicle parking is added to the community. There are a lot of dogs here and we would love an area for them to play safely.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Overall not doing too bad. I have expressed a few concerns about the pool. I was not a fan of the ExxonMobil interns that were placed in apartments here. They were unruly and made the pool area unusable for other residents.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I feel safe! Staff is excellent! Beautiful property! It's quite which is important to me! Close to all the amenities and stores that I like! And close but fR enough to go to work!

Reply from Waterford Springs

Great community with a secluded getaway feel! The maintenance crews are awesome and always on time!!! The front office staff are accommodating and available. Apartments are spacious and feel like home!

Reply from Waterford Springs

Parking space is little tight . I see people parking at No Parking / Fire lane dure lack of enough parking spots. Other than that i think apartments are great . As a community we should try to figure out our parking situation again . Once all the apartments get filled , it will just get worse .