I have had an awesome time at Waterford so far. When I first moved in the staff was very friendly and helpful with helping me get oriented with my new apartment. The maintenance staff is also extremely quick to respond to any issues I've had. Even the construction workers were friendly in helping me out when I was struggling to change over my license plates on my car (I moved from out-of-state). The only complaint I have is the limited parking situation, but even that is manageable if you plan your day right. Haven't had too many issues.

Reply from Waterford Springs

We love living at the beautiful Waterford springs community in spring tx. We ae always at the awesome resort style pool and love to grill at the big gas grills!

Reply from Waterford Springs

The folks in the office are great. Very friendly and very helpful. The parking situation is pretty frustrating though. Glad to see that the complex continues to try to make changes to please the residents.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I absolutely love the environment. I have two kids and everyone has been so kind and friendly to them. The amenities are great and always well maintained. We use the pool and gym often. The staff is always friendly and go above and beyond to help. Also, the random and fun events have made living here such a fun experience. While I don't have any issues because I'm home early, parking is a huge issue. There are not nearly enough spots for all the residents.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Overall living here is a nice experience, but there are some small annoyances: paint or grout not carefully applied, gym cleaning supplies not always available, problems in the apt (though maintenance has attempted to address these, it still seems like there are a lot for a brand new complex).

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love the community! Everyone is really nice and friendly we have made sonmany new friends here! Really our only issue is not enough parking but at least we have a garage:)

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love everyone in the front office and as the community matures, there seems to be more opportunities to be involved. Still want the car care center advertised as part of the community when I moved in.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Great pool area, very prompt maintaince service. Parking could be better, to many garages and not enough parking spots. Leasing office is very helpful.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Great location, great price, and great staff!! I really love living at Waterford Springs. The maintenance staff is friendly and quick and the leasing staff treats you with respect and constant kindness. I love that they remember me whenever I go in.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love living here! Very quiet and family friendly complex! Office staff is great, along with the maintenance and security! I tell all my friends to come live here!

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love waterford springs and the leasing consultants there amazing felt like home as soon as we moved in everyones the best I should have moved here from the beginning

Reply from Waterford Springs

It's a good place to live. The administration works to has a good community. Im complain about the parking,they doesn't have enough parking lots

Reply from Waterford Springs

The office staff is amazing here! They have been really friendly and helpful every time I go in there. My maintenance requests have always been taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from Waterford Springs

The property is gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. The issue that we have is the parking is ridiculous. Other than that, we love everything about our place!

Reply from Waterford Springs

The Office staff is AMAZING, very accommodating and generally cares about any questions or concerns. We've been here since June and so far our stay has been GREAT. New to the area, we've had an awesome time exploring the woodlands and taking advantage of some great ameneties on the property.

Reply from Waterford Springs

So far, awesome! Looking forward to meet more members of this gorgeous community. Since day 1 feels like home!!!!!!! Can't wait to enjoy the different events on the community calendar. :-)

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love this complex. The office people are super nice and welcoming. They do a great job at keeping WaterFord Springs clean and comfortable for their residents.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Still a developing community. Has its ups and downs thats why not 5 star. But i really enjoy living here. Great service. Great office staff.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Office staff are amazing. Whole apartment complex is beautiful and well kept clean. Peaceful and quiet! People are well mannered and friendly always saying hello. Down part is parking but overall great and wonderful complex.

Reply from Waterford Springs

Awesome Job! I love the community and the staff is superb!!!! I can honestly say i found me a true home here at waterford springs, did I mention the amenities are beautiful!!!

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love Waterford Springs!! Great experience from the day we moved in. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Beautiful pool and gym!

Reply from Waterford Springs

So far so good with everything. All of our concerns/issues have been addressed within a timely fashion and we have enjoyed the cleanliness of the gym and pool!

Reply from Waterford Springs

Love living here. The staff is very friendly and the facility is clean and pretty. Love the coffee in the lobby but wish they would leave the lobby unlocked so we can get coffee early in the morning. Can't get in until 9:00 weekdays and 10:00 on the weekends.

Reply from Waterford Springs

I love my apartment complex and the staff! So friendly and I love our CARES team! The residents are also all so friendly! It really feels like a community!

Reply from Waterford Springs

I am very pleased with the service. My service requests have been taken care of. I did have to wait 1 week for pest control but once he came, the ants were gone.