The staff is great, the community it’s quite and I love my unit! The only thing i would change is the parking. I wish there was more parking spaces!

Awesome property Awesome people ! Good neighbourhood good schools close to 99 . Floor plans and layout is perfect . Amenities are very good specially gym and yoga room.

This is an awesome place if you are wanting a safe clean community living. They laid new carpeting before I moved in and had the rest of the apartment cleaned. I feel very fortunate to have found this place.

Overall experience here has been GREAT! Any issue we have had the staff has handled it quickly and to our satisfaction. We would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone.

Great place to live. I enjoy the pool and other amenities that are offered. The only issue is the parking. In some areas there is just no where to park

Larger apartments, clean community, sweet neighbors that not hello, HUGE trail area for dogs to run and play... WHAT MORE COULD YA WANT!?! We had only considered apartments by 242 and Conroe area because all of those were so chic and new... then we found Waterford Springs.... we had our answer

Staff was pleasant first year, second year staff and management went way down hill, dirty facility, and no parking ever. Needs to be more management.

I highly recommend the Waterford Springs. This is an excellent community, in which is quiet, peaceful and serene. The staff is lovely. It’s a nice place to live and the grounds are very well kept. No complaints!

Only downfall is parking! And sometimes the maintenance requests take more than 24 hours to complete. But beautiful property. Love the location easy access to the Woodlands

Apartments are nicely decorated. Tenants are very nice. Lots of families with children. Maintenance is very prompt. Good community activities.

The whole office staff turned over in the past year, so you lose a lot of the familiarities. Really wish they would clean the halls of these buildings. All they do is clean the rails.

I LOVE these apartments! By far the nicest place I’ve ever lived in. It is such a beautiful community and the management staff is awesome. It has everything you could ask for and more.

Everyone is so nice a friendly.. helped me through the process of signing my first lease... it’s a really beautiful property looks so peaceful I can’t wait to move in !!

We have not had one problem since living here! Amazing and super generous to their residents! If you have a question they always make sure to give an answer

I have enjoyed being here. The community is great and clean. The staff is very friendly and understanding. I feel like this is a great place to call home.

I have lived here for almost two years and LOVE IT! The office staff feels like family! We moved here right after Hurricane Harvey. We have watched the apartments literally be rebuilt. Better than ever!

It’s beautiful from the outside and inside. It’s a very clean community. The gates work properly. This was the only place out of 6 apartment communities that I viewed that had large, efficient closets in every room and hallway, an oversized master shower, and an oversized bathtub. Those are exceptional features that are hard to find! Plus a lot of thought was put into designing the layout of the unit, so it’s definit not cookie cutter and each hall and walkway is very spacious. Having the option to have a garage was the icing on the cake. Additional perks: dog park, gorgeous pool and cabana, perfect gym, and billiards table that is available extended hours. THE LEASING STAFF & MAINTENANCE TEAM ARE THE BEST GROUP I’ve ever been assisted by in all my years of renting. Superb customer service!

Very friendly and welcoming staff and always helpful when needed. Amenities are great around the complex and well taken care of. Very friendly neighbors as well.

The apartment itself is wonderful quality and convenience. However the facilities are lacking at best. The sprinkler system drowns the grass so you can’t even take your dog out and there is absolutely no where to park if you arrive after 7pm... even if you live there. The complex has you pay PREMIUM rent and then expects you to pay extra fees for permanent parking in the form of a garage (which may or may not be close to your apartment). Otherwise it’s firstcome first serve which means your neighbors party people will be using your parking spot more often than you will.

Great location, and i love the apartments. The Cypress is perfect for me because I also get an office for my computer which is kind of important for my job.

I have lived here for 4 1/2 years. that should say a lot about this property. it is well maintained, excellent service all around. the floor plans are fab. amenities superb. great location. but with a growing area comes more people, bigger roads, less trees, big buildings, higher rent.

I’ve enjoyed the experience overall. The staff has been extremely nice and the location is peaceful. I have not taken part the the events offered but I definitely appreciate that my apartments does provide that experience

I'm in my second year of being in the community. The office staff is fantastic & the maintenance staff is friendly & timely. The apartments themselves are lovely (I just wish they had larger closets), most of the time it's pretty quiet and peaceful. It has great amenities(that I wish I had more time to use) And I love that it's so close to my office so I don't have to battle traffic. It would be nice if they'd do something to clear up the pond/lake out back with the fountain as that would be wonderful to be able to walk down there & enjoy it. I moved to the area because it had trees and was close to my office, unfortunately, with all the construction going on, neighborhoods being built, shopping strips going up & so many of the trees having been taken down in the are in general, the area has lost a lot of it's appeal. Fortunately, once I get to the apartments, that kind of fades away as brings a more serene environment. I hope Waterford Spring will continue to keep their property the way it is, with the woods & the trees around it that gives it an out of the city vibe and peacefulness. I couldn't ask for a better apartment community to live in.

Overall, I have had a great experience here at Waterford Springs. The staff has always been friendly and helpful to me, and I don't really have any complaints.

Its been super great. Responsive to any calls or concerns. I feel very safe here. There are just a lot of dogs that bark... That is my only problem.