Living at Waterford Trails has been good, the apartment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. One of the thinks we have to deal is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park but we need a play yard for our kids. Another thing that has changed since I started living here is, the previous management was more careful about keeping the grounds, halls and stairs clean and they did a better job on giving proper maintenance to the green areas than the current management team.

The Cares Team (.Dereck/ Courtney.) is amazing & the apartments are near a lot of restaurants, grocery stores, & plenty of shopping choices.

I love living here it doesn’t feel like a typical apartment it’s more of a community. It is very quiet and I enjoy all the amenities I only wish they would bring back the CARES team

I love it, an excellent community!!! One of The communities I’ve ever lived in, the staff is totally awesome. It’s also very clean. Nothing bad to say.

So far I've enjoyed living here at Waterford Trails. It comes with a unique pool and gym and it's open til 10pm every night which gives me plenty of time to get off work and get a good workout in!

Excelente apartamento con una atenci9n especial y apartamento totalmente nuevos con 7na tranquilidad excepcional y un toque novedoso recomendadisimo. Todos

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Looking forward to this being my new home! The neighborhood seems very quiet and peaceful. The area looks new and duck offed from the major highway.

Love the complex. Hope they bring back the cares team. That’s the one thing I loved so much about that place. Samone, Ryan, and Shane are awesome team.

The application process went very smoothly and fast, the office staff are the best, very professional, great communication. The Waterford apartments are beautiful, very peaceful and also in a great location.. i will definitely recommend the Waterford apartments to my family and friends

Overall this is a great place to stay, the noise from 2920 will keep you up at night when its really busy. Parking has greatly improved the area is well kept and very resort like

I love living here at waterford trails. Great area everyone is friendly. It feels like home. Just renewed my lease, can’t wait to enjoy my 2nd lease.

I love this community it’s clean the people are nice and the apartments are spacious. Can’t Waitr for summer so my and my fiancé can enjoy the pool.

Nice apartments. Good location. Close to 99 & stores but kind of secluded. Club house is great staff is great. Walking path is nice. Patio is nice and large and kitchen is nice.

I've been overall very pleased living here. The parking needs were addressed quickly, and the staff has turned over a few times but still remain very helpful whenever needed.

So far, customer service has been excellent. Move in went very smoothly thanks to help from the wonderful employees at the front office! Definitely check this place out.

Everyone here has been beyond great at what they do and helpful. Ryan was really helpful at getting us into our apartment and making us feel at home.

We have enjoyed our stay with Waterford even though we pre leased 7 months in advance and had a bad experience on our move in to a brand new apt.

Its a great place to live, it has great soace for walking with your pet or your kids. Its a good neighborhood,but it isn’t enough parking spaces.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Parking is horrendous. Numerous amount of vehicles are always parked within the fire zone throughout the day. On top of that residents are always speeding as they approach the enter and exit gates, and the irony behind that is the gates are never working. The gym facility is never clean nor stocked with cleaning supplies (wipes).

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great location and school district. The neighbors are really quiet. I hardly notice there is someone above me.The office staff are friendly and helpful. The trash pick up (that is paid for) is a great amenity although I've never used the services and will most likely never use it. Nothing personal. Also, I noticed they come pretty late at night for the residents who do use it. It could be a little startling sometimes if you're not expecting visitors late at night. (not me...I'm a night owl) Otherwise, I'm glad we chose this property.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We love the quiet community. Everyone is friendly, the floor plans are incredible, and valet trash pick up is a definite perk!our dog loves the dog park and the pool makes you feel like you’re in a resort getaway!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We have only lived here about a week now. So far the place is great. Only reason for the 4 star is because the parking is awful. Will be getting a garage asap so we always have a place to park

I love to stay at Waterford Trails, So clean, silent community. Lots of green and best place to live with family. The people of leasing office is so friendly especially Ryan and Michelle. Thank you.

Love the awesome fitness center and the computer area. The fitness center is always stocked w cold water. I also like the pool area, very pretty in the evening with the fire pits!

The application process has been so easy! The staff is so kind to answer my questions and send us on tours. I would recommend my friends and coworkers to live here too.