Overall great property and events are nice. The staff is super nice and helpful. I have lived here for 2 years and Love it. It is close and convenient to shopping.

I really enjoy these apartments! very clean, quiet, spacious and i love the resident activities they have. My one and only complaint is the parking, which has got worse after towing was announced. If your going to establish towing make sure there’s enough parking for the residents. I’ve never understood why apartments have towing but can’t even provide enough adequate parking for the residents it’s not really logical.

Living at Waterford trails has been amazing! The amenities are great, and the location is awesome! I’ve enjoyed the quietness and the tranquillity is so peaceful! It’s a great place to live!

From the first day I moved in up until now, the staff have been very professional they answered all my questions and concerns. The apartments have exceed my expectations. Just a beautiful and peaceful place to live!

Great place to live , very well kept and quite , nice features inside complex , love the pool with the other amenities that are available to the residents

We love this community! Great staff. Great location. Great ammenities. Great neighbors. We love the fact that we have a two car garage and plenty of place for our friends to park outside our garages!

Great place to live. friendly staff, and nice amenities. The only concern I have is that parking is scarce occasionally and I have had to park outside the gated area

Overall living here has been a pretty good experience. The front office handles things promptly, service is quick and is easily scheduled online. Prices are decent.

Great community, nice people spacious apartment. Great area, not far from all you need as far as restaurants and shopping. Close to grand parkway

It’s a nice place to live. The apartments are beautiful. The pool area is awesome. As for the pool can’t wait to jump in when it gets a little but warmer.

We love our apparment!!! Very professional welcoming staff at the office specially Samone who took care of us, the apparment is just what we were looking for, I recommended to anyone.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Excelente me encanta se nota que es un buena residencia la atención de las personas que me atendieron es excelente me trataron súper bien y me ayudaron en todo solo me queda decir gracias

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartment complex is very nice. Some units can be a bit pricey, but luckily we got a really good deal on ours. Parking is pretty limited, that is the only downside.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

My experience has been easy and smooth with Waterford trails i don’t have any complaints yet , the property is beautiful and so is the apartment i can’t wait to live here

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very friendly community and the staff allways helpful. The quality of the services offered by the establishment are great. Everything is clean, and organized I would surely recomend it to people I know.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff in the office are professional and friendly. I see them nearly daily and they’re always helpful. They’ve made living here exceptional!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great apartment complex! Had problems the first couple of months with management not responding but I believe they have new management. Parking is still an issue but getting somewhat better.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great place with perfect location. The community staff are great and very friendly. The apartment are beautiful with high quality equipment.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very satisfied with the move in so far. The staff has been great with all my needs upon move in. I would definitely recommend the complex to my friends and family.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here. After the displacement of the storm, I want sure, but I’m glad I’m here and the staff is amazing. I would love a small decrease in rent, but who wouldn’t. 😂. All in all, it’s been a great experience.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love living here! Great people and Great management! Grounds are kept beautifully and there is always a fun community activity to join and meet new residents.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I enjoy living here. The only thing I haven’t enjoyed is how thin the walls are. I frequently can hear my neighbors. I also don’t enjoy the lack of parking spaces. Other than that, the environment is very nice.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

They made the move in process nice and easy. Everyone was nice and friendly. The complex is high quality and filled with a friendly community.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall the complex is ok. The clubhouse and pool area are great! The staff is nice and helpful. Finding parking in the evening is a nightmare. There are times where there are literally no uncovered parking spaces and residents have to park outside of the gates. Given the pros and cons, this place is average.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I’m giving four stars because I haven’t moved in yet, but so far Ryan has helped me with everything to get ready for my move in. I had a billion questions daily and he helped me with no hesitation. The community seems very nice so far and I can’t wait to get moved in!