moving in was a little of a nightmare. Contractors were using our apartment as their office so it was pretty messy and sloppy upon moving in. Our floors are chalky..I am guessing from residue and what not. The place is also run by spiders. :(

Construction is annoying, especially on saturdays when they are banging and you just want to sleep. Parking is dumb and probably wasn't thought out well.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the community. It is beautiful and all the events help me feel comfortable. The past issue bothers me and need to be sprayed more frequently.

It's nice here and all but something has to be done about all these people parking in reserved spots. Other than that it's pretty nice. It would be nice to have a way to get rid of big boxes.

Very happy here so far! We did have a problem with ants. Opted for pest control but my husband still has to treat ants outside. A problem now and then with a neighbor somewhere playing loud thumping music. All in all, our first apartment experience has been good.

Very nice facility. Very responsive. Well kept. Office employees are very professional. Really enjoy the events from the Cares team. Can't wait to use pool. Wish it was bigger.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I've been here for about 2 weeks and I can say, I love this place! Every employee I have encountered are extremely nice and helpful, especially Marcie. The apartments are quiet and I really like the style of them. Any issue I had was resolved very quickly. I'm only giving 4 stars due to them not having a kids playground in the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is great. Besides the parking. I moved from a apt community where parking sucked! It was over populated. Forcing me to get a covered assigned parking. I thought I had left that issue there but clearly, if you're not in a covered parking or garage here, your resident convenience isn't important. It's utterly irritating to come home at night after a long day can't park close to your building. I get it, people have been displaced and lodging at relatives/friends. Doesn't mean the residents has to be displaced or inconvenienced because of it. I've counted 9 cars without a parking tag, parked right in front the buildings. Really really annoying. I wonder if I decide to get a garage if I'll get a discount?i bet not. Fix the parking situation.

I love the trails atmosphere and luxury look, it's comfortable and close to everything including my job and the movies which I love to go to

Loving the amenities!!!!!!! Pool and common area are beautiful. I especially love the walking trail and dog park! My dog is loving it for too!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community is brand new with the latest amenities. The gym has a variety of equipment not found in most apartments. The staff is friendly and willing to accommodate your needs. There easy access to 99 and a nice shopping center close by!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Good community so far and I'm enjoying living where I am. One thing that the community could use more of is parking spaces, especially ones that are close to where the tenants live so we don't have to walk so far.

Waterford Trails is a beautiful and quiet community surrounded with gorgeous landscape. The surrounding area is one of a kind. You don’t find many apartment communities like Waterford Trails. Everything is very spacious. The staff is very warm, understanding and caring. They truly care about your comfort of living. It’s very family oriented, too. I especially love that the area outside of our community isn’t congested. The pool area is like a resort pool complimented with lovely fireplaces and resort-like seating for enjoyable evenings with friends and family. The clubhouse is impeccable and the workout facility is incredible. I love living next to Hooks Airport, especially at night. It’s really cool watching the small planes take on and off at night. The stars are clear and bright. Very peaceful. I am glad I chose Waterford Trails to raise my daughter.

My family and I are enjoying the community thus far, we have been moved in for 1 week now and everything is good. Maintenance is kept well and community is cean.

Everything is great except the parking, there are very few spots near the building entrances which cause me to have to park in random areas of the complex.

This has been more than a perfect place to live. I've lived here for almost 5 months now and have been given nothing but excellent service since day one. The entire staff has been great to work with, extremely friendly and quick to service every need. Perfect family environment, pet friendly and an overall safe place to call home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I still like living here but the parking has started to become an issue. Not sure if it's due to tenants allowing too many guests to use parking spots or just a lack of parking space in general

Not listed on call box, guests cannot get in. Little communication on when and if the problem will be solved. Hard to get ahold of the office

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford trails has been a great community for me. I've never had an issue, which says a lot. The pool has been an amazing amenity this summer, and the resident events are so adorable.

Water trails is a beautiful community. The office staff is friendly and professional. KC and Marie made our move very pleasant and easy . Looking forward to enjoying all the amenities this community has to offer

I am very pleased to be a resident, the staff really makes you feel at home. The community is always clean and we really appreciate the perks

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here! Definitely the nicest apartments around here, and they had great move in specials. The entire complex is gorgeous and has everything you’d ever need or want. The interior style of the apartments are so nice! Every one of my guests I’ve had visit agrees that these apartments are some of the best they’ve seen. The only thing I wish were different is parking, there’s not enough of it. But that’s a small price to pay since everything else is so great.

You guys are doing awesome so far. This is the best apartment I have rented. The location is great, so is the environment. The staff is the best.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great apartments. Brand new and every problem we have had, has been taken care of within the day! I will definitely recommend to anyone in the neighborhood. They have a ton of different floor plans to meet your needs including garages.

@ I love this community it's really nice and friendly and they are fast when it comes to repairing something in apartment and there's no trouble pets are friendly neighbors are really nice I love it