I have lived here for a year and with the recent change in the office, I have noticed a change in the complex itself. I love my actual apartment but other things have fallen off

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have had issues with my yard since last August. They have attempted to fix it a couple of times last Sept and Nov. but nothing since then. The manager has not called or emailed me back since I talked with her. Also, there is not enough parking. I was going to go ahead and rent a garage (even though I should not have to) but, again, nobody called me back. Other than these two huge issues, it is great.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff is great, but the complex its self hasn’t been the greatest. Our AC has broken a few times & we had mice... The walls are also very thin which means we can hear EVERYTHING above us.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Despite being built recently, the complex has many problems. There is an overflow of bugs in and around the complex, and not just an average number of bugs, but an infestation of spiders and centipedes. The amenities are new, but the air conditioning in the gym is consistently off, making it very difficult to work out in the summer, the pool often has broken glass and trash floating in it, and there are never any dog poop bags in the stands despite the complex advertising to residents that they provide the bags. The dog park is a nice idea, but the drainage is a problem, causing it to always flood from solely the sprinklers running. The maintenance crew occasionally picks up left over piles of poop, but then rinses the shovel into a puddle where dogs can get into it in the park. Finally, the management is not helpful or friendly. The cares team is the friendliest out of all of the staff, and they do their best to make residents feel welcome, but if there is ever a problem, you cannot get it solved.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Parking is horrendous. Numerous amount of vehicles are always parked within the fire zone throughout the day. On top of that residents are always speeding as they approach the enter and exit gates, and the irony behind that is the gates are never working. The gym facility is never clean nor stocked with cleaning supplies (wipes).

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It was great in the beginning but now I do no enjoy living here. The parking is horrible and the new office staff has gone down hill. Once you've lived here so long, your issues and concerns are no longer important.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

moving in was a little of a nightmare. Contractors were using our apartment as their office so it was pretty messy and sloppy upon moving in. Our floors are chalky..I am guessing from residue and what not. The place is also run by spiders. :(

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartment is nice, it’s new and the set up is good. But the way they set up the parking is horrible. You pay more than you would like to by force, because you have to pay for parking that is not even attached to the unit. Trying to charge more by charging for garages or just a place to park where you live is absolutely ridiculous and it shows the greed of graystar. I guess if I keep living in apartments I find one eventually with some intergity. Not true thus far.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall the complex is ok. The clubhouse and pool area are great! The staff is nice and helpful. Finding parking in the evening is a nightmare. There are times where there are literally no uncovered parking spaces and residents have to park outside of the gates. Given the pros and cons, this place is average.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Typically I would have a lot of great things to say about this place, but with the recent car break ins, the lack of parking spots, and my car being towed for being parked in a spot it shouldn’t have been. I’m not sure where else they’d like for us to park when there is no space available.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Samone is amazing & also very helpful. The apartment property is near a lot of grocery stores, restaurants & places to shop. Highway 249, 99 & I-45 are less that 12 mins away.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are ok but I don’t believe I receive the value for the price we pay. First, the walls/ceilings are pretty thin and you can hear every word and footstep of your neighbors. The planning for this place was poorly done due to the horrible parking situation. Now residents will be penalized for trying to find parking somewhere in the vicinity of their residence? The pet situation is out of control as well and owners are not held responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Lastly, the maintenance of the breezeway needs to be more consistent sine the trash collects there and there is often a lot of dust and debris.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Maintenance is non existent and the ants are bad on the grounds and we also have had problem with ants and spiders inside the apartment. We love the cares team on sight but they have had to cancel events because no funding through apartments I guess. That’s why we still live hear. If the cares team leaves. I don’t see us renewing in December. I do hope the property gets better.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The parking and responsiveness of the office staff needs to improve and then they will be back to 5 stars! Everything else I still love about living here!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

When we first in to the property was great. But with recent car break ins, guns going off, no parking for residents or guess parking to park. It’s becoming a nightmare to come home too. I love grilling but the grills are never cleaned. I ended up purchasing a grill scraper because they never have one available for the guest to use. The grilling area is never cleaned which is unsanitary. The glass bottles at the pool are never a great idea either. I know I have been one of many who have cut their foot. The people smoking at the pool is very nasty. I go there to relax not breathe in smoke. They have gotten better on keeping the Gym maintained with towels and maintenance I have no problem with they are great. Pest control needs work. Huge spiders on property and in homes.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall I enjoy living here. There were a few hiccups and the office got a little sloppy after Marci and KC left but thankfully Ryan has made the experience better!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the community. It is beautiful and all the events help me feel comfortable. The past issue bothers me and need to be sprayed more frequently.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The Cares Team (.Dereck/ Courtney.) is amazing & the apartments are near a lot of restaurants, grocery stores, & plenty of shopping choices.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

When we first moved in, everything was really nice. We were very excited to move here and then we started to have problems with roaches. Pest control has come to spray and the problem was resolved for a little while and they keep coming back. It is ridiculous how many roaches we have had to kill and how our first home experience ended up this way. We clean everyday and always keep our home spotless and this continues to be a problem. If it weren't for the roach problem, this review would have 5 stars. This is a beautiful place and the neighbors are friendly and kind and the gym is wonderful. But it has been extremely hard for us to live here with the roach problem. It has not been fun or pleasant at all to have to worry about this.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall 3, compared to the rent. And the concept of trash pickup service is good, but it would be better to be optional not mandatory. The noise of the road is extreme even at the middle of night, so I used to take earplug during night.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

After being here for almost a year I've learned a couple of things that have rubbed me the wrong way. I've noticed an increasing amount of theft, and most recently an alleged burglary. My neighbor recently had their car window smashed. My thoughts are what steps is management taking for the security of the residents. Also enforcing the rule, picking up after your dog. Just today found some feces just laying on the apartment floor, but of course, since there are no cameras, there's no way to reprimand anyone for their lack of consideration. I really did like this apartment when I first moved in but I doubt renew my lease.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Complex looks nice, but have had many problems with the apartment itself and also there has been quite of few break ins as well. Don’t feel the complex does enough to ensure everyone’s safety.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have only been in my apartment for two weeks and My experience is neutral. All the employees I’ve come in contact with have been very nice and helpful however, upon receiving my welcome package/keys I did not receive the key to my mailbox in which I was told I would have that in three days, it took about a week. I’ve had to put on multiple maintenance requests on things I feel should have been addressed prior to me moving in. I love the location, and there are friendly stafff... not quite sure on how to feel on my overall experience being here so far.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Construction is annoying, especially on saturdays when they are banging and you just want to sleep. Parking is dumb and probably wasn't thought out well.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

PROS: The apartment complex is new with a wonderful resort-style pool. I paid extra to have my own garage, which is great because parking is tough in the complex and it gives me extra storage. The apartments are spacious with large balconies and outside storage. I love the stainless steel appliances and the laminate wood floors. The dog park is nice also. CONS: staff & management are not very nice. There have been a few break-ins which makes me feel unsafe. Huge spiders outside all the time, but I will give it a pass because it's never inside and this is a new property in the country. The tap water tastes and smells weird, which might also be due to the new property. The apartments seem to have been built with cheap materials, as the paint is easy to chip, we've had to call in maintenance for constant repairs (which is odd because of new the complex is), and the mirrors in the bathroom are not even glued to the walls. There is no hot tub at the pool which I would use frequently. We will not renew our lease, but I'd give this apartment a 6/10.