Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are ok but I don’t believe I receive the value for the price we pay. First, the walls/ceilings are pretty thin and you can hear every word and footstep of your neighbors. The planning for this place was poorly done due to the horrible parking situation. Now residents will be penalized for trying to find parking somewhere in the vicinity of their residence? The pet situation is out of control as well and owners are not held responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Lastly, the maintenance of the breezeway needs to be more consistent sine the trash collects there and there is often a lot of dust and debris.
This is the best place I have lived by far, Love the built in garage and the walking path and all the other features. Great apartment homes.
The apartment is nice, it’s new and the set up is good. But the way they set up the parking is horrible. You pay more than you would like to by force, because you have to pay for parking that is not even attached to the unit. Trying to charge more by charging for garages or just a place to park where you live is absolutely ridiculous and it shows the greed of graystar. I guess if I keep living in apartments I find one eventually with some intergity. Not true thus far.
I love the community.. super clean and everything is very organized. And I love the amenities it comes with! Right from the get go it felt like home
1 star
I have had issues with my yard since last August. They have attempted to fix it a couple of times last Sept and Nov. but nothing since then. The manager has not called or emailed me back since I talked with her. Also, there is not enough parking. I was going to go ahead and rent a garage (even though I should not have to) but, again, nobody called me back. Other than these two huge issues, it is great.
Great please, we really like their location as well as the staff as it is one of your first impression as you enter the complex; it is very well kept, the pool area it is great!! well equipped gym with water and towels available to use, enough parking and their monthly social activities are awesome!! There is a small pond on the premises as well as a dog park. Overall we are very happy and if any upgrades or a Toddlers playground comes in the near future, will make it even better!!!
I enjoy very much living here. I enjiy taling walks. I just wish we had a play ground! There are many kids I thing everyone would enjoy it! :)
The parking and responsiveness of the office staff needs to improve and then they will be back to 5 stars! Everything else I still love about living here!
I am so excited to be a part of this new community! The staff is very accommodating and the property is very well maintained! Love the amenities!
Living at Waterford Trails has been great, the aparment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. The knly thinks that I can think they need to pay attention to is the parking space, after 6:30pm is impossible to find a spot, sometimes you see cars parked at the curbside, and currently the is no availability assigned carports. The other think is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park, they seem to be very friendly with pets but not with kids.