Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here. By far it is the best well kept place we have lived. I like the garage and the back patio. It's nice that my little dog has a place to go out side.
Units are well built with amazing features, they allow larger breed dogs like our goofy boxers, they have great attached garage and yard options to make you feel like you have your own house without the maintenance hassle. Only downside so far is lack of substantial parking
We had a few bumps in the road getting moved in but Ryan handled everything perfectly. We love our new apartment and the maintenance has responded quickly to any of our needs.
Very nice and peaceful area to live in. The staff and residents are very welcoming. I am a new resident and have no complaints thus far. Very nice community!
We need more parking spots. Everything else is great. The staff is friendly and there is always something to do here when I’m not working!!!
I love living at Waterford Trails.The staff always do an amazing job keeping everything running smoothly it really makes living here much easier when you don’t have to worry about things like I’ve had to deal with at other apartments
Despite being built recently, the complex has many problems. There is an overflow of bugs in and around the complex, and not just an average number of bugs, but an infestation of spiders and centipedes. The amenities are new, but the air conditioning in the gym is consistently off, making it very difficult to work out in the summer, the pool often has broken glass and trash floating in it, and there are never any dog poop bags in the stands despite the complex advertising to residents that they provide the bags. The dog park is a nice idea, but the drainage is a problem, causing it to always flood from solely the sprinklers running. The maintenance crew occasionally picks up left over piles of poop, but then rinses the shovel into a puddle where dogs can get into it in the park. Finally, the management is not helpful or friendly. The cares team is the friendliest out of all of the staff, and they do their best to make residents feel welcome, but if there is ever a problem, you cannot get it solved.
When we first in to the property was great. But with recent car break ins, guns going off, no parking for residents or guess parking to park. It’s becoming a nightmare to come home too. I love grilling but the grills are never cleaned. I ended up purchasing a grill scraper because they never have one available for the guest to use. The grilling area is never cleaned which is unsanitary. The glass bottles at the pool are never a great idea either. I know I have been one of many who have cut their foot. The people smoking at the pool is very nasty. I go there to relax not breathe in smoke. They have gotten better on keeping the Gym maintained with towels and maintenance I have no problem with they are great. Pest control needs work. Huge spiders on property and in homes.
It’s really been a very good experience at Waterford Trails as we have decided renew our lease with them again. Excellent environment and staff support and also the timely services of the request made us to think not to leave the place. 5 stars from me!!
I love it. The staff is excellent. Samone Collins made us feel welcome the moment we walked in we had made our decision by that alone. Thanks Samone.