Waterford Trails Apartments

Very happy here so far! We did have a problem with ants. Opted for pest control but my husband still has to treat ants outside. A problem now and then with a neighbor somewhere playing loud thumping music. All in all, our first apartment experience has been good.
I love the community. It is beautiful and all the events help me feel comfortable. The past issue bothers me and need to be sprayed more frequently.
IF and the staff have been great. We have had some issues on move in but they have all stepped on and are we are so very happy with our new apartment and are planning on staying.doing what they can to help.
I love Waterford Trails. The apartments are so nice and cozy, the amenities are great (even though it would be cool to have a 24 hour pool & club room), and I love working with Marci & Marie!!
Everything is great. Besides the parking. I moved from a apt community where parking sucked! It was over populated. Forcing me to get a covered assigned parking. I thought I had left that issue there but clearly, if you're not in a covered parking or garage here, your resident convenience isn't important. It's utterly irritating to come home at night after a long day can't park close to your building. I get it, people have been displaced and lodging at relatives/friends. Doesn't mean the residents has to be displaced or inconvenienced because of it. I've counted 9 cars without a parking tag, parked right in front the buildings. Really really annoying. I wonder if I decide to get a garage if I'll get a discount?i bet not. Fix the parking situation.
KC is thee best leasing manager ever! I recently relocated to Texas. Due to the fact that move in date was at the same time hurricane Harvey was happening. KC and the office staff were available to me so I could sign my lease and have shelter. Waterfordtrails is the best!
Water trails is a beautiful community. The office staff is friendly and professional. KC and Marie made our move very pleasant and easy . Looking forward to enjoying all the amenities this community has to offer
We love the Cares team here and the whole community has been so friendly when we lost everything just making sure that we had a place to call home.
Beautiful community, KC and the office staff really made our move in as easy as possible.Looking forward to enjoying all this community has to offer
So far everything has been great! The front office staff are wonderful and made me feel comfortable. That was one of the main reasons I chose to live here.