I enjoy very much living here. I enjiy taling walks. I just wish we had a play ground! There are many kids I thing everyone would enjoy it! :)

The parking and responsiveness of the office staff needs to improve and then they will be back to 5 stars! Everything else I still love about living here!

I am so excited to be a part of this new community! The staff is very accommodating and the property is very well maintained! Love the amenities!

Living at Waterford Trails has been great, the aparment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. The knly thinks that I can think they need to pay attention to is the parking space, after 6:30pm is impossible to find a spot, sometimes you see cars parked at the curbside, and currently the is no availability assigned carports. The other think is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park, they seem to be very friendly with pets but not with kids.

Love love love the cozy feel of my new apartment! It feels like a small house without all the extra upkeep, lol. Huge 2 car garage, stainless steel appliances granite countertops! Beautiful pool and gazebo area. I don't plan on going anywhere for a very long time!

wonderful experience, parking needs to be reworked to allow parking for residents and parking for visitors without confusion. I love the community and staff and residents are very friendly

So far I am loving it here. The neighbors are super friendly & helpful.I feel safe walking my dogs alone at night and love having the dog park!

I love all the ameneties, inside and outside of my apartment. Maintenence is quick. The grounds are well kept. The neighbors are friendly. My only complaint thus far is THE PARKING. Its to the point now where plenty of us residents have no choice but to park in areas where parking isnt permitted, such as a No Parking zone. Rent is far to high to come home at 4pm to nowhere to park. Its highly frustrating.

The residents here are great if you have dogs you will love all the pooches that call this home. What a great cares team Bagel breakfast bar tomorrow

They were very helpful. I got into my apartment and I had a feeling that it was not home, they helped me find another apartment that felt more cozy

I’ve been living in this community since September 2017 and I absolutely love it here. The staff is always friendly and professional, The Cares team have many fun community events each month. I would definitely recommend this property

Outside of few minor issues, Waterford Trails has been an excellent place to live. Love the gym and pool areas along with the occasional community events.

The apartment is nice overall. There are some things that need to be fixed by the track but overall this place is very nice and I love the Kierste there are some things that need to be fixed by the track but overall this place is very nice and I love the Cares team.

Very Professional, every question that I had was answered very quickly. Made me feel welcome and feel like home before we received the approval. Hi Linda!!!

Haven't moved in yet but love the apartment layout, the amenities and close distance to work. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Can't wit to move in!

Its a nice place to stay happily. Maintenance is awesome. They care for our needs. A beautiful environmental surrounding. All amenities are good

Communication so far is great and I am excited to be leaving where I am right now to be here. I hope they keep the standards that I have already seen!

We’ve lived here for about 5 months now and it’s great! Our neighbors are very friendly. We love the community events put on my the cares team too. The staff is friendly and understanding as well. This place has really made here feel like home.

The environment is beautiful. There are always awesome events going on. Wine down Wednesdays and free pizza Fridays are the best! Plus there is free starbucks and gym inside the leasing bldg. Can't beat that! We love our home.

Walking into the leasing office I was blown away with how it looked. The staff was super friendly and acted as if they were ours friends. Property is so up to date it doesn't feel like just an apartment.

On my visits I thought they place looked more like a resort than an apt complex. I also liked all the floor plans that they had. Doesn’t feel like an apt

Beautiful apartments and great staff! Maintenance is fast and friendly. Beautiful grounds, dog friendly. I can see living here for years!!!!

Awesome community, very well maintained and quite comfortable. My unit is great and meet all my expectations. The best way I can put it, is that I love when I get home after work.

The office gals are so sweet! Every time I’ve had a question or sent them an email they’ve responded immediately. They’ve been extremely helpful.

Great apartments, staff has been very helpful and the community is great. The only problem that I have an issue with is at certain points there is not enough parking.