I love everything WaterFord trails has to offer. I use the gym daily and love my neighbors. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. It's always clean which is one of my top priorities!

Excellent apartments to live in the office personelle are very nice, apartments are very big and nice friendly neighbors and cares team. Overall great!

I recently made the move from New Jersey and Waterford Trails makes me feel right at home. I LOVE it! Everything from the friendly staff, pool, recreation rooms and most importantly my apartment. Great location and even greater people, I am in love!

I love the trails atmosphere and luxury look, it's comfortable and close to everything including my job and the movies which I love to go to

I’ve lived here for a few months now and I absolutely love the complex. Everyone that I have encountered have been very nice and the office staff are great. Only thing that is an issue, but this at all apartment complexes, is parking. Over the weekends it gets a little crazy in areas but everything else makes up for that one annoyance.

@ I love this community it's really nice and friendly and they are fast when it comes to repairing something in apartment and there's no trouble pets are friendly neighbors are really nice I love it

moving in was a little of a nightmare. Contractors were using our apartment as their office so it was pretty messy and sloppy upon moving in. Our floors are chalky..I am guessing from residue and what not. The place is also run by spiders. :(

Nice place, nice pool and dog walk, club house is nice. Need more parking. Clean and secure area to live, close to all needs and shopping. Quiet and friendly

The apartments are new and the community is well maintained. The leasing agents are the best around. They have become my extended family. I would recommend Waterford Trails Apartments to anyone.

Very happy here so far! We did have a problem with ants. Opted for pest control but my husband still has to treat ants outside. A problem now and then with a neighbor somewhere playing loud thumping music. All in all, our first apartment experience has been good.

I love the community. It is beautiful and all the events help me feel comfortable. The past issue bothers me and need to be sprayed more frequently.

IF and the staff have been great. We have had some issues on move in but they have all stepped on and are we are so very happy with our new apartment and are planning on staying.doing what they can to help.

I love Waterford Trails. The apartments are so nice and cozy, the amenities are great (even though it would be cool to have a 24 hour pool & club room), and I love working with Marci & Marie!!

Everything is great. Besides the parking. I moved from a apt community where parking sucked! It was over populated. Forcing me to get a covered assigned parking. I thought I had left that issue there but clearly, if you're not in a covered parking or garage here, your resident convenience isn't important. It's utterly irritating to come home at night after a long day can't park close to your building. I get it, people have been displaced and lodging at relatives/friends. Doesn't mean the residents has to be displaced or inconvenienced because of it. I've counted 9 cars without a parking tag, parked right in front the buildings. Really really annoying. I wonder if I decide to get a garage if I'll get a discount?i bet not. Fix the parking situation.

KC is thee best leasing manager ever! I recently relocated to Texas. Due to the fact that move in date was at the same time hurricane Harvey was happening. KC and the office staff were available to me so I could sign my lease and have shelter. Waterfordtrails is the best!

Water trails is a beautiful community. The office staff is friendly and professional. KC and Marie made our move very pleasant and easy . Looking forward to enjoying all the amenities this community has to offer

We love the Cares team here and the whole community has been so friendly when we lost everything just making sure that we had a place to call home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Beautiful community, KC and the office staff really made our move in as easy as possible.Looking forward to enjoying all this community has to offer

So far everything has been great! The front office staff are wonderful and made me feel comfortable. That was one of the main reasons I chose to live here.

I love this place. The attached garage and puppy patio make this a home rather than an apartment. The staff is great. The maintenance people are always prompt and professional.

This apartment is doing great! You definitely get a lot for what you pay for. Brand new and very spacious. Love the new dog park! Front office is super friendly.

I still like living here but the parking has started to become an issue. Not sure if it's due to tenants allowing too many guests to use parking spots or just a lack of parking space in general

My apartment community is amazing. The best place to live. I love coming home to Waterford Trails. I'm so happy I chose to live here. There's no other place I would rather live but Waterford Trails.

My family and I are enjoying the community thus far, we have been moved in for 1 week now and everything is good. Maintenance is kept well and community is cean.

Great apartments with excellent management. The apartments are new with all the amenities to live comfortable. I am happy that I chose Waterford Trails.