This apartment is doing great! You definitely get a lot for what you pay for. Brand new and very spacious. Love the new dog park! Front office is super friendly.

I still like living here but the parking has started to become an issue. Not sure if it's due to tenants allowing too many guests to use parking spots or just a lack of parking space in general

My apartment community is amazing. The best place to live. I love coming home to Waterford Trails. I'm so happy I chose to live here. There's no other place I would rather live but Waterford Trails.

My family and I are enjoying the community thus far, we have been moved in for 1 week now and everything is good. Maintenance is kept well and community is cean.

Great apartments with excellent management. The apartments are new with all the amenities to live comfortable. I am happy that I chose Waterford Trails.

Everyone is super nice and welcoming. Very professional yet relaxed atmosphere. I like that it is treated as a luxury residency bc it should be. It's beautiful and I hope it remains like upscale living. The grounds are so peaceful and serene. Love that the airport is right across the field and can watch the planes quietly come in.

Lovely property that's very quiet & peaceful. Has a nice gym & also a nice track. Have been here going on a month & so far I really love it..

I love the compels! Everyone is so professional and nice! The complex is very pretty and up to date and had beautiful amenities. Will highly recommend to friends

Good community so far and I'm enjoying living where I am. One thing that the community could use more of is parking spaces, especially ones that are close to where the tenants live so we don't have to walk so far.

We enjoy the weekend free activities they make for their residents. Wine night, Donuts delivered at your door, Movie nights for the kids, and many more. It's a fun way to meet neighbors. We also have our own dog park!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Arrived from Kansas with great expectations and happy to have them all met with ease. Everything here is superb. Great staff and this property is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see what else is added.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Loving the amenities!!!!!!! Pool and common area are beautiful. I especially love the walking trail and dog park! My dog is loving it for too!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff is very friendly like the area is quite the pool is very nice the workout room very convenient love the washer and dryer pool hall

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

My apartment community in Waterford trails is the best experience I've had in awhile! I love how many things there are to do just inside the gates!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have recently signed a lease and the process was easy. The staff were professional and were extremely helpful. The property is beautiful and I cannot wait to make a home here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This is my first rental experience and so far it has been incredible! The entire team has been helpful and has gone above and beyond to help me and my fiancé!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Customer Service is A+ - KC Signed us up quickly with a great deal on our apartment. There is plenty of parking for both residents and visiting guests!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are very nice with the hard word floors and grante counter tops. The stainless steel appliance are beautiful. love the pool area and the gym is super nice.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Staff is doing excellent job with keeping property clean, bright lighting for safety, neighboring activities/gatherings....also appreciate email announcements & updates.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This has been more than a perfect place to live. I've lived here for almost 5 months now and have been given nothing but excellent service since day one. The entire staff has been great to work with, extremely friendly and quick to service every need. Perfect family environment, pet friendly and an overall safe place to call home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I've been here for about 2 weeks and I can say, I love this place! Every employee I have encountered are extremely nice and helpful, especially Marcie. The apartments are quiet and I really like the style of them. Any issue I had was resolved very quickly. I'm only giving 4 stars due to them not having a kids playground in the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great experience on move in, as well as a beautiful apartment and excellent pool, work out room and exceptional staff. I also love how pet friendly they are.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff is effing awesome..they lady's are wonderful and the peace of mind is unmatched...I'm really loving the new apartment and I will definitely recommend to others

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have only lived in the complex for a few days and I can honestly say I LOVE my new home!!!! Staff is great and the amenities inside and outside of the apartment are amazing!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Still haven't had a bad experience been here since dec 2016 and I love it the staff is amazing I'm definitely gonna renew my lease here at Waterford trails