Great apartment complex! Had problems the first couple of months with management not responding but I believe they have new management. Parking is still an issue but getting somewhat better.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great place with perfect location. The community staff are great and very friendly. The apartment are beautiful with high quality equipment.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very satisfied with the move in so far. The staff has been great with all my needs upon move in. I would definitely recommend the complex to my friends and family.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here. After the displacement of the storm, I want sure, but I’m glad I’m here and the staff is amazing. I would love a small decrease in rent, but who wouldn’t. 😂. All in all, it’s been a great experience.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love living here! Great people and Great management! Grounds are kept beautifully and there is always a fun community activity to join and meet new residents.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I enjoy living here. The only thing I haven’t enjoyed is how thin the walls are. I frequently can hear my neighbors. I also don’t enjoy the lack of parking spaces. Other than that, the environment is very nice.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

They made the move in process nice and easy. Everyone was nice and friendly. The complex is high quality and filled with a friendly community.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall the complex is ok. The clubhouse and pool area are great! The staff is nice and helpful. Finding parking in the evening is a nightmare. There are times where there are literally no uncovered parking spaces and residents have to park outside of the gates. Given the pros and cons, this place is average.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I’m giving four stars because I haven’t moved in yet, but so far Ryan has helped me with everything to get ready for my move in. I had a billion questions daily and he helped me with no hesitation. The community seems very nice so far and I can’t wait to get moved in!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community staff made the leasing and moving in process simple and streamlined. The apartment home is extremely large and has beautiful features. It was clean upon move in without any issues. Love it here!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living in Waterford Trails apartment. It feels so good here. All the activities planned by the community are so much fun and a great way to meet our community members. Amenities are great.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Living here at Waterford Trails has been amazing so far. The community is kept clean and quiet. I couldn't be happier with my new apartment!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far the management has been fantastic. They have been patient answering my questions and helping me to get ready to move in. Looking forward to getting into my apartment.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love the area and how quiet it is. There are so many good restaurants and shops less than 10 minutes away. The apartment appliances and fixtures are a big reason we decided to move here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Wonderful place to live. Only possible complaint is the amount of parking available. Very quiet complex, well built apartments with nice appliances and finishes.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living in the Waterford trails. Here it’s feels safe and alike a home to me. The atmosphere is great and so do the community members. The staff members are too nice and supportive.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

By far the best place I have lived in the Houston area. More amenities than can be stated. The staff is very professional yet very personable.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The neighbors have been great! When living in a community where pets are allowed you’re always going to have those people who don’t pick up after their pets so that’s annoying but they have staff that try to stay on top of that. I rate 4 stars b/c there have been some maintenance issues that took longer than it should have due to things being “not their job” it was an outside contract that if I was contracting them for a luxury apartment I’d expect it to not take months to fix an issue! Also some of the stuff for a luxury apartment are pretty flimsy/cheap even if it looks nice.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This community has truly been a great experience to live here! My wife and I are thinking about staying here through another leasing period.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I’ve really enjoy these apartments. They’re clean and modern and for the most part it’s a fairly quiet area. The location is perfect because you around everything you could possibly need.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We’re moving the next month, but We had a good experience while we were doing the whole process, so we’re excited about live there and meet some our neighborhoods

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Living at Waterford Trails has been good, the apartment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. One of the thinks we have to deal is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park but we need a play yard for our kids. Another thing that has changed since I started living here is, the previous management was more careful about keeping the grounds, halls and stairs clean and they did a better job on giving proper maintenance to the green areas than the current management team.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The Cares Team (.Dereck/ Courtney.) is amazing & the apartments are near a lot of restaurants, grocery stores, & plenty of shopping choices.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here it doesn’t feel like a typical apartment it’s more of a community. It is very quiet and I enjoy all the amenities I only wish they would bring back the CARES team

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love it, an excellent community!!! One of The communities I’ve ever lived in, the staff is totally awesome. It’s also very clean. Nothing bad to say.