I am so excited to move in. This is by far the nicest apartment me and my bkujfriend have looked at and the price is even better ! I loved talking with the leasing agent and am so happy to have found this place !

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Wonderful new place, the staff is top class and really care about helping you find a new home. The Complex is very clean, modern, stylish and most important welcoming.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is great except the parking, there are very few spots near the building entrances which cause me to have to park in random areas of the complex.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community is beautiful! All residents are friendly. Safety is a priority, and not once have I felt unsafe. The staff are so helpful and amazing. My apartment is beautiful and I love at Waterford Trails.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford Trails is a beautiful and quiet community surrounded with gorgeous landscape. The surrounding area is one of a kind. You don’t find many apartment communities like Waterford Trails. Everything is very spacious. The staff is very warm, understanding and caring. They truly care about your comfort of living. It’s very family oriented, too. I especially love that the area outside of our community isn’t congested. The pool area is like a resort pool complimented with lovely fireplaces and resort-like seating for enjoyable evenings with friends and family. The clubhouse is impeccable and the workout facility is incredible. I love living next to Hooks Airport, especially at night. It’s really cool watching the small planes take on and off at night. The stars are clear and bright. Very peaceful. I am glad I chose Waterford Trails to raise my daughter.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Although, I haven't moved into my new apartment here at Waterford Trails as of yet. The experience had been like no other. The staff is very welcoming and helped minimize all application stress. The apartments are spacious, New, with great finishes. So far, I would recommend to anyone looking to move!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very friendly staff an always very helpful. Love my apartment. Very quite community an easy to get to the woodlands or to my job. Lots of good eating places around too.

It is great love the gym the ladies in the office are nice love the tv at the pool area the fire pit to grill you can make s’mores watch tv on the run mill

Very comfortable living. Ample amenities. Management very responsive to any items that need attention. Recommend Waterford Trails to anyone looking for a luxury apartment.

I love the reward programs! I am so loving the apartment and all the wonderful activities and things they do for their residents! :) best move ever!

Great apartments. Brand new and every problem we have had, has been taken care of within the day! I will definitely recommend to anyone in the neighborhood. They have a ton of different floor plans to meet your needs including garages.

It's nice here and all but something has to be done about all these people parking in reserved spots. Other than that it's pretty nice. It would be nice to have a way to get rid of big boxes.

I love living here! Definitely the nicest apartments around here, and they had great move in specials. The entire complex is gorgeous and has everything you’d ever need or want. The interior style of the apartments are so nice! Every one of my guests I’ve had visit agrees that these apartments are some of the best they’ve seen. The only thing I wish were different is parking, there’s not enough of it. But that’s a small price to pay since everything else is so great.

Waterford trails has been a great community for me. I've never had an issue, which says a lot. The pool has been an amazing amenity this summer, and the resident events are so adorable.

I love my new home, from the inside to the helpful staff ! Wonderful property it's very quiet and close to everything from groceries to clothing stores

I love everything WaterFord trails has to offer. I use the gym daily and love my neighbors. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. It's always clean which is one of my top priorities!

Excellent apartments to live in the office personelle are very nice, apartments are very big and nice friendly neighbors and cares team. Overall great!

I recently made the move from New Jersey and Waterford Trails makes me feel right at home. I LOVE it! Everything from the friendly staff, pool, recreation rooms and most importantly my apartment. Great location and even greater people, I am in love!

I love the trails atmosphere and luxury look, it's comfortable and close to everything including my job and the movies which I love to go to

I’ve lived here for a few months now and I absolutely love the complex. Everyone that I have encountered have been very nice and the office staff are great. Only thing that is an issue, but this at all apartment complexes, is parking. Over the weekends it gets a little crazy in areas but everything else makes up for that one annoyance.

@ I love this community it's really nice and friendly and they are fast when it comes to repairing something in apartment and there's no trouble pets are friendly neighbors are really nice I love it

moving in was a little of a nightmare. Contractors were using our apartment as their office so it was pretty messy and sloppy upon moving in. Our floors are chalky..I am guessing from residue and what not. The place is also run by spiders. :(

Nice place, nice pool and dog walk, club house is nice. Need more parking. Clean and secure area to live, close to all needs and shopping. Quiet and friendly

The apartments are new and the community is well maintained. The leasing agents are the best around. They have become my extended family. I would recommend Waterford Trails Apartments to anyone.

Very happy here so far! We did have a problem with ants. Opted for pest control but my husband still has to treat ants outside. A problem now and then with a neighbor somewhere playing loud thumping music. All in all, our first apartment experience has been good.