We’ve enjoyed our move in so far and the quietness of this complex. However our apartment wasn’t thoroughly cleaned before moving in and it broke the illusion of this being just our home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Living at Waterford Trails has been nothing short of amazing, the office staff and the grounds crew are always friendly and professional. I have lived here since 2017

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We haven’t been at Waterford for long but we have had a great experience so far! This complex met all of our wants and needs list. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It’s been a great experience despite our noisy neighbors above us. I was also having issues with my master bedroom air conditioning. Samone is great in the office

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very quiet and peaceful. Staff is very friendly and maintenance is always quick and does a good job. A lot of great amenities here inside the apartment and community wise.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It feels good to live here at Waterford trails apartment. I love all the amenities. The staff members are so helpful and supportive. Maintenance is on time.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Nice, clean, beautiful complex with great amenities. The only downside is not enough parking available near my complex so I have to walk a little bit to get home. Not a big enough issue for me.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the amenities here @ Waterford trails apartment. All the staff members are very friendly and supportive. I have been living here for two years now and I never had any issues.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Since I started with my moving process been easy and smooth!! Ryan, been always nice and helpful!! Obviously apartment are amazing beautiful

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We think Waterford Trails is a wonderful place to live. Beautiful grounds, excellent staff, and great amenities. We'll actually be a bit sad to leave once we close on a house.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Loving my new apartment so far residents are friendly and staff is excellent, I love all the amenities that are offered the pool View is amazing

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Such an amazing community. The amenities are amazing and the pool is my favorite thing. It’s so peaceful and quiet. I love living here. And the managers and leasing people are great and very helpful.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We have had a great experience living here, the location is amazing, pretty quiet community and neighborhood with a lot of interesting places around us.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love the community, wish that leasing office would power wash the stairwells due to them being extremely dirty. Otherwise I have no complaints

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love that all apartments have wood flooring, pet friendly and all the free food! Would like some healthy options though 🤠 the front office staff are polite,friendly and helpful!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Nice place to live it’s clean people are nice in the office very helpful maintenance guys are very quick to fix stuff one call and it’s done overall it’s nice and quiet place to live

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The leasing staff has been quite helpful throughout the whole process of application, and I have enjoyed any interaction I have had with the staff.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Samone is amazing & also very helpful. The apartment property is near a lot of grocery stores, restaurants & places to shop. Highway 249, 99 & I-45 are less that 12 mins away.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Overall great property and events are nice. The staff is super nice and helpful. I have lived here for 2 years and Love it. It is close and convenient to shopping.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I really enjoy these apartments! very clean, quiet, spacious and i love the resident activities they have. My one and only complaint is the parking, which has got worse after towing was announced. If your going to establish towing make sure there’s enough parking for the residents. I’ve never understood why apartments have towing but can’t even provide enough adequate parking for the residents it’s not really logical.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Living at Waterford trails has been amazing! The amenities are great, and the location is awesome! I’ve enjoyed the quietness and the tranquillity is so peaceful! It’s a great place to live!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

From the first day I moved in up until now, the staff have been very professional they answered all my questions and concerns. The apartments have exceed my expectations. Just a beautiful and peaceful place to live!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great place to live , very well kept and quite , nice features inside complex , love the pool with the other amenities that are available to the residents

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We love this community! Great staff. Great location. Great ammenities. Great neighbors. We love the fact that we have a two car garage and plenty of place for our friends to park outside our garages!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great place to live. friendly staff, and nice amenities. The only concern I have is that parking is scarce occasionally and I have had to park outside the gated area