This is my first rental experience and so far it has been incredible! The entire team has been helpful and has gone above and beyond to help me and my fiancé!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Customer Service is A+ - KC Signed us up quickly with a great deal on our apartment. There is plenty of parking for both residents and visiting guests!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are very nice with the hard word floors and grante counter tops. The stainless steel appliance are beautiful. love the pool area and the gym is super nice.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Staff is doing excellent job with keeping property clean, bright lighting for safety, neighboring activities/gatherings....also appreciate email announcements & updates.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This has been more than a perfect place to live. I've lived here for almost 5 months now and have been given nothing but excellent service since day one. The entire staff has been great to work with, extremely friendly and quick to service every need. Perfect family environment, pet friendly and an overall safe place to call home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I've been here for about 2 weeks and I can say, I love this place! Every employee I have encountered are extremely nice and helpful, especially Marcie. The apartments are quiet and I really like the style of them. Any issue I had was resolved very quickly. I'm only giving 4 stars due to them not having a kids playground in the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great experience on move in, as well as a beautiful apartment and excellent pool, work out room and exceptional staff. I also love how pet friendly they are.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff is effing awesome..they lady's are wonderful and the peace of mind is unmatched...I'm really loving the new apartment and I will definitely recommend to others

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have only lived in the complex for a few days and I can honestly say I LOVE my new home!!!! Staff is great and the amenities inside and outside of the apartment are amazing!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Still haven't had a bad experience been here since dec 2016 and I love it the staff is amazing I'm definitely gonna renew my lease here at Waterford trails

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living at Waterford Trails! Staff and neighbors are so friendly and helpful. My puppy loves to walk around the community and hangout on his puppy patio!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love Waterford Trails. It's a nice green environment. Lots of trees grass and flowers. The apartments are large in size. The pool is magnificent and the gym is state of the art. Now this is luxury living!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Awesome! Office staff is very personable and extremely helpful with any problems that you have. They always make themselves available to tenants.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I am very pleased to be a resident, the staff really makes you feel at home. The community is always clean and we really appreciate the perks

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Loved the greeting on coming to this community the first time. It actually started when I called for information. I worked with KC all the way. This is customer service with love!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I just moved into the apartments at Waterford Trails. It is a great community. I love the apartments and I like the location. The staff seem to be very very friendly. Waterford Trails sponsored a crawfish festival for us last Sunday but got rained out. Hope we get a chance to do it again.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

My new home here at waterford trails has been amazing , the staff here is always so helpful and the overall beauty of the apartments and this new home just has a sweet calm serenity about it and i fill so full of energy since i moved here , almost like a breath of fresh air , ty for letting be part of this family

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Fantastic job!!! Everyone at Waterford trails apartments is super nice and friendly. They are always putting the residents needs first and they go above and beyond.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We are enjoying our stay here. The staff has been great towards us from the minute we started talking about living here and even till today 8 or so months later.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community was beautiful. I was very well taken care of. Given all information needed and all my questions were answered. My application was processed promptly.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Awesome place to live! Been here for a couple months, haven't had any issues at all! Highly suggest living here at Waterford trails! Erika at the front is awesome!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Totalmente hermoso sus actividades son muy buenas bellos comodo estoy completamente satisfecha era lo q buscaba 😗😙, su equipo de de trabajo totalmente atentos

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Lovely property! The staff are very friendly and helpful! They always answer the phones and are very personable. The staff does t rush you through any thing and take their time with you.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very nice facility. Very responsive. Well kept. Office employees are very professional. Really enjoy the events from the Cares team. Can't wait to use pool. Wish it was bigger.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

You guys are doing awesome so far. This is the best apartment I have rented. The location is great, so is the environment. The staff is the best.