I think the apartment community is doing great, but I think each Resident should have one assigned parking spot. The maintenance staff should complete jobs.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is perfect so far from day one when we took a tour too staying in contact when our apartment was ready for move in. The great rates and just always haveing stuff happening too get residents too know one another great job keep up the good work.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love how clean property is & how maintenance completes all service requests. The landscaping & palm trees are the best. Office staff awesome!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I moved here in December and I love it! The staff is so friendly and make my two doggies feel right at home. I have referred my friend to move and she will be here in may!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I really love this complex. Friendly staff and neighbors, PRIME location, and relatively quiet. I wish there wasn't such a steep fee for paying rent with a bank card but honestly that's my only complaint. Overall, I'm so glad we decided on Waterford Trails!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love these guys! KC and Marci are the best! :) Everytime I need something they are always on top of it. They make you feel at home and are very friendly!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This place has amazing people and amazing amenities!! What more could you want?? I've been here for almost 4 months now and I couldn't be happier

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have been here for four month, everyone in the office are awesome!! especially KC ..love the community care team!! keep up the great events!!.. love how the community is growing and keeping up with the grounds..

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the privacy and even though the walls are thin, everybody is friendly and I feel safe. Will be nice to have a play area for the kids, besides that I love my community!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It has been great living at Waterford trails. We are enjoying our new home and all the amenities that the grounds offer. We look forward to living here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love living here. Had a few bumps in the beginning but the staff is very easy to work with and the apartment itself is fantastic. Looking forward to spending a while here

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I really like living at the Waterford Trails Apartment Homes. The staff is excellent, the maintenance crew is very professional and deals with any issues right away!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community is brand new with the latest amenities. The gym has a variety of equipment not found in most apartments. The staff is friendly and willing to accommodate your needs. There easy access to 99 and a nice shopping center close by!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We love that animals are so loved and welcomed here. We love that they make a lot of effort to get to know their residents. We've never lived in any complex that throw wine and pancake parties for their residents.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Construction is annoying, especially on saturdays when they are banging and you just want to sleep. Parking is dumb and probably wasn't thought out well.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Thanks for everything that you do I'm appreciate your kindness Kc made moving easy everyone in the office are sweethearts they make you truly feel like your home

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far I've had nothing but a great experience with Waterford Trails. I feel like I'm finally living the quality of life I had before I moved to TX.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We absolutely love the stafff and the property. We made a great decision when we decided to to move here. It feels like home sweet home . WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are nice with amazing appliances. The community is very friendly and is perfect for family's being near several restaurants and stores and also with a new Cinemax theater for good quality family time. The staff is as well very polite and communicate great. I found that staff amusing and funny making me feel at home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We just moved in last weekend. The staff went out of their way to help us with our unique situation which made our stress level settle. We are happy to call this home. Thank you.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This place is great looking and the staff is amazing!! Can't wait till my move in date. The amenities are nice the area is very clean and modern.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Not listed on call box, guests cannot get in. Little communication on when and if the problem will be solved. Hard to get ahold of the office