My experience at Waterford Trails has been the great. I love the modern feel of the apartments and the location. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues and the staff has been very helpful.

Lexi and Desiree have been great from the beginning...answered all questions and are helpful when in need of something. I would recommend Waterford to anyone.

Been here for several months and I still love it. Little situation with the water getting shut off with no notice was frustrating but it wasn’t off long. It was caused due to the weather which is something out of our control.

So far it's been great. Didn't flood in Harvey or even get remotely close to high waters on the grounds. and the gym is AMAZING plus we love the community activities.

This is a really nice place to live. I would recommend to everyone. Office staff is very friendly and helpful and they stay on top of everything. Come check out Waterford and you will be happt.

I love this community, they really make you feel like family. Tons of events for residents monthly! Keep up the good work we love everything y’all do for us!!!

It is like staying in a luxury resort. Quiet peaceful with so many amenities and a responsive warm staff. Friendly residents very pet friendly home.

Very pretty apartments. Clean grounds. I love the multiple grilling stations and the walking trail I use daily. Parking is very limited if you do not have a covered spot

I am glad my hubby and I chose this property, everyone here is so friendly and inviting! It’s a quiet place and there are always events going on that are fun!!!

Beautiful apartment complex, with great amenities and floor plans. Great management team....KC is great!!! It feels like home already!!! Looking forward to moving in!!

This apartment complex is 5 stars! It’s like being on a permanent vacation! We love it here! Very quiet and peaceful. They interact with the community with different events which is cool.

I love it here. We were evacuated from the sister location at waterford Springs and the office was so awesome during our transition. The cares team on property really made us feel welcomed. I love it here and the dog park, Gym and Pool are amazing. Can’t wait to see what is in store at this property.

After living here for a few months now, I absolutely love it, The staff is so friendly and professional and the maintenance usually addresses issues in a timely manner. Keep up the good work. I would recommend this property.

I’ve been here for a year now since they first opened still by far one of the best apartments I’ve lived in the staff have very friendly attitudes and whenever you have any problem they address your concern in a professional and timely manner.

Wonderful new place, the staff is top class and really care about helping you find a new home. The Complex is very clean, modern, stylish and most important welcoming.

It was great in the beginning but now I do no enjoy living here. The parking is horrible and the new office staff has gone down hill. Once you've lived here so long, your issues and concerns are no longer important.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Just wish there would be more parking that is not garage parking or covered. Overall the apartment looks very nice and clean and our dog seems to love the doggy park

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Fantastic people! Beautiful complex!!! Indeed a great place to live! Just wish they had more parking spaces available, or just use assign parking

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I am so excited to move in. This is by far the nicest apartment me and my bkujfriend have looked at and the price is even better ! I loved talking with the leasing agent and am so happy to have found this place !

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is great except the parking, there are very few spots near the building entrances which cause me to have to park in random areas of the complex.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The community is beautiful! All residents are friendly. Safety is a priority, and not once have I felt unsafe. The staff are so helpful and amazing. My apartment is beautiful and I love at Waterford Trails.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford Trails is a beautiful and quiet community surrounded with gorgeous landscape. The surrounding area is one of a kind. You don’t find many apartment communities like Waterford Trails. Everything is very spacious. The staff is very warm, understanding and caring. They truly care about your comfort of living. It’s very family oriented, too. I especially love that the area outside of our community isn’t congested. The pool area is like a resort pool complimented with lovely fireplaces and resort-like seating for enjoyable evenings with friends and family. The clubhouse is impeccable and the workout facility is incredible. I love living next to Hooks Airport, especially at night. It’s really cool watching the small planes take on and off at night. The stars are clear and bright. Very peaceful. I am glad I chose Waterford Trails to raise my daughter.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Although, I haven't moved into my new apartment here at Waterford Trails as of yet. The experience had been like no other. The staff is very welcoming and helped minimize all application stress. The apartments are spacious, New, with great finishes. So far, I would recommend to anyone looking to move!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very friendly staff an always very helpful. Love my apartment. Very quite community an easy to get to the woodlands or to my job. Lots of good eating places around too.