Everything is great. Besides the parking. I moved from a apt community where parking sucked! It was over populated. Forcing me to get a covered assigned parking. I thought I had left that issue there but clearly, if you're not in a covered parking or garage here, your resident convenience isn't important. It's utterly irritating to come home at night after a long day can't park close to your building. I get it, people have been displaced and lodging at relatives/friends. Doesn't mean the residents has to be displaced or inconvenienced because of it. I've counted 9 cars without a parking tag, parked right in front the buildings. Really really annoying. I wonder if I decide to get a garage if I'll get a discount?i bet not. Fix the parking situation.

KC is thee best leasing manager ever! I recently relocated to Texas. Due to the fact that move in date was at the same time hurricane Harvey was happening. KC and the office staff were available to me so I could sign my lease and have shelter. Waterfordtrails is the best!

Water trails is a beautiful community. The office staff is friendly and professional. KC and Marie made our move very pleasant and easy . Looking forward to enjoying all the amenities this community has to offer

We love the Cares team here and the whole community has been so friendly when we lost everything just making sure that we had a place to call home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Beautiful community, KC and the office staff really made our move in as easy as possible.Looking forward to enjoying all this community has to offer

So far everything has been great! The front office staff are wonderful and made me feel comfortable. That was one of the main reasons I chose to live here.

I love this place. The attached garage and puppy patio make this a home rather than an apartment. The staff is great. The maintenance people are always prompt and professional.

This apartment is doing great! You definitely get a lot for what you pay for. Brand new and very spacious. Love the new dog park! Front office is super friendly.

I still like living here but the parking has started to become an issue. Not sure if it's due to tenants allowing too many guests to use parking spots or just a lack of parking space in general

My apartment community is amazing. The best place to live. I love coming home to Waterford Trails. I'm so happy I chose to live here. There's no other place I would rather live but Waterford Trails.

My family and I are enjoying the community thus far, we have been moved in for 1 week now and everything is good. Maintenance is kept well and community is cean.

Great apartments with excellent management. The apartments are new with all the amenities to live comfortable. I am happy that I chose Waterford Trails.

Everyone is super nice and welcoming. Very professional yet relaxed atmosphere. I like that it is treated as a luxury residency bc it should be. It's beautiful and I hope it remains like upscale living. The grounds are so peaceful and serene. Love that the airport is right across the field and can watch the planes quietly come in.

Lovely property that's very quiet & peaceful. Has a nice gym & also a nice track. Have been here going on a month & so far I really love it..

I love the compels! Everyone is so professional and nice! The complex is very pretty and up to date and had beautiful amenities. Will highly recommend to friends

Good community so far and I'm enjoying living where I am. One thing that the community could use more of is parking spaces, especially ones that are close to where the tenants live so we don't have to walk so far.

We enjoy the weekend free activities they make for their residents. Wine night, Donuts delivered at your door, Movie nights for the kids, and many more. It's a fun way to meet neighbors. We also have our own dog park!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Arrived from Kansas with great expectations and happy to have them all met with ease. Everything here is superb. Great staff and this property is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see what else is added.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Loving the amenities!!!!!!! Pool and common area are beautiful. I especially love the walking trail and dog park! My dog is loving it for too!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The staff is very friendly like the area is quite the pool is very nice the workout room very convenient love the washer and dryer pool hall

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

My apartment community in Waterford trails is the best experience I've had in awhile! I love how many things there are to do just inside the gates!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have recently signed a lease and the process was easy. The staff were professional and were extremely helpful. The property is beautiful and I cannot wait to make a home here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This is my first rental experience and so far it has been incredible! The entire team has been helpful and has gone above and beyond to help me and my fiancé!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Customer Service is A+ - KC Signed us up quickly with a great deal on our apartment. There is plenty of parking for both residents and visiting guests!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are very nice with the hard word floors and grante counter tops. The stainless steel appliance are beautiful. love the pool area and the gym is super nice.