Lovely property! The staff are very friendly and helpful! They always answer the phones and are very personable. The staff does t rush you through any thing and take their time with you.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very nice facility. Very responsive. Well kept. Office employees are very professional. Really enjoy the events from the Cares team. Can't wait to use pool. Wish it was bigger.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

You guys are doing awesome so far. This is the best apartment I have rented. The location is great, so is the environment. The staff is the best.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love coming home to my upgraded apartment. Ive only been here a month but so far so good. The best part: Service requests are granted within 24 hours.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Amazing customer service and beautiful apartments! The way the front office handles the customers is by far the best I have ever seen. I look forward to the many years I will spend here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

These are the most beautiful apartments and they're so spacious. Everything is high quality and very well maintained. Love the outdoor area!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Super friendly staff goesnabove and beyond to make your experience amazing! They make you feel like family from the very beginning of the process!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Marie has made this an easy process. This is a professional staff that seems to care about the community. These apartments are very nice and I love that they some of the natural trees great views.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love this community so far. Neighbors are friendly, construction is quiet, view is nice from my puppy patio, modern design and layout of my floor plan, modern Mediterranean exterior design, new large pool, sweet and helpful staff

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This place is so very nice and cannot wait to move in. We love the puppy patio and the pull in garage. Marie has been very helpful and always is so polite.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Marci and the rest of the staff are AMAZING! Very sweet and helpful. The ladies are quick to respond to our emails and phone calls when we have questions.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Excellent place to live! All of the Staff is super helpful and friendly . Warm and enviting atmosphere. The amenities are amazing. Great job Waterford Trails

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great maintenance and attention to detail. Move-in was simple and quick. Everything was completed on time to make the move easy and less stressful.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I think the apartment community is doing great, but I think each Resident should have one assigned parking spot. The maintenance staff should complete jobs.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is perfect so far from day one when we took a tour too staying in contact when our apartment was ready for move in. The great rates and just always haveing stuff happening too get residents too know one another great job keep up the good work.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love how clean property is & how maintenance completes all service requests. The landscaping & palm trees are the best. Office staff awesome!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I moved here in December and I love it! The staff is so friendly and make my two doggies feel right at home. I have referred my friend to move and she will be here in may!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I really love this complex. Friendly staff and neighbors, PRIME location, and relatively quiet. I wish there wasn't such a steep fee for paying rent with a bank card but honestly that's my only complaint. Overall, I'm so glad we decided on Waterford Trails!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love these guys! KC and Marci are the best! :) Everytime I need something they are always on top of it. They make you feel at home and are very friendly!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This place has amazing people and amazing amenities!! What more could you want?? I've been here for almost 4 months now and I couldn't be happier

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have been here for four month, everyone in the office are awesome!! especially KC ..love the community care team!! keep up the great events!!.. love how the community is growing and keeping up with the grounds..

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the privacy and even though the walls are thin, everybody is friendly and I feel safe. Will be nice to have a play area for the kids, besides that I love my community!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It has been great living at Waterford trails. We are enjoying our new home and all the amenities that the grounds offer. We look forward to living here.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love living here. Had a few bumps in the beginning but the staff is very easy to work with and the apartment itself is fantastic. Looking forward to spending a while here

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I really like living at the Waterford Trails Apartment Homes. The staff is excellent, the maintenance crew is very professional and deals with any issues right away!