Construction is annoying, especially on saturdays when they are banging and you just want to sleep. Parking is dumb and probably wasn't thought out well.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Thanks for everything that you do I'm appreciate your kindness Kc made moving easy everyone in the office are sweethearts they make you truly feel like your home

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far I've had nothing but a great experience with Waterford Trails. I feel like I'm finally living the quality of life I had before I moved to TX.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We absolutely love the stafff and the property. We made a great decision when we decided to to move here. It feels like home sweet home . WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are nice with amazing appliances. The community is very friendly and is perfect for family's being near several restaurants and stores and also with a new Cinemax theater for good quality family time. The staff is as well very polite and communicate great. I found that staff amusing and funny making me feel at home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We just moved in last weekend. The staff went out of their way to help us with our unique situation which made our stress level settle. We are happy to call this home. Thank you.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This place is great looking and the staff is amazing!! Can't wait till my move in date. The amenities are nice the area is very clean and modern.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Not listed on call box, guests cannot get in. Little communication on when and if the problem will be solved. Hard to get ahold of the office