Haven't moved in yet but love the apartment layout, the amenities and close distance to work. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Can't wit to move in!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Its a nice place to stay happily. Maintenance is awesome. They care for our needs. A beautiful environmental surrounding. All amenities are good

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Communication so far is great and I am excited to be leaving where I am right now to be here. I hope they keep the standards that I have already seen!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We’ve lived here for about 5 months now and it’s great! Our neighbors are very friendly. We love the community events put on my the cares team too. The staff is friendly and understanding as well. This place has really made here feel like home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The environment is beautiful. There are always awesome events going on. Wine down Wednesdays and free pizza Fridays are the best! Plus there is free starbucks and gym inside the leasing bldg. Can't beat that! We love our home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Walking into the leasing office I was blown away with how it looked. The staff was super friendly and acted as if they were ours friends. Property is so up to date it doesn't feel like just an apartment.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

On my visits I thought they place looked more like a resort than an apt complex. I also liked all the floor plans that they had. Doesn’t feel like an apt

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Beautiful apartments and great staff! Maintenance is fast and friendly. Beautiful grounds, dog friendly. I can see living here for years!!!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Awesome community, very well maintained and quite comfortable. My unit is great and meet all my expectations. The best way I can put it, is that I love when I get home after work.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The office gals are so sweet! Every time I’ve had a question or sent them an email they’ve responded immediately. They’ve been extremely helpful.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great apartments, staff has been very helpful and the community is great. The only problem that I have an issue with is at certain points there is not enough parking.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

My experience at Waterford Trails has been the great. I love the modern feel of the apartments and the location. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues and the staff has been very helpful.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Lexi and Desiree have been great from the beginning...answered all questions and are helpful when in need of something. I would recommend Waterford to anyone.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Been here for several months and I still love it. Little situation with the water getting shut off with no notice was frustrating but it wasn’t off long. It was caused due to the weather which is something out of our control.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

So far it's been great. Didn't flood in Harvey or even get remotely close to high waters on the grounds. and the gym is AMAZING plus we love the community activities.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This is a really nice place to live. I would recommend to everyone. Office staff is very friendly and helpful and they stay on top of everything. Come check out Waterford and you will be happt.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love this community, they really make you feel like family. Tons of events for residents monthly! Keep up the good work we love everything y’all do for us!!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It is like staying in a luxury resort. Quiet peaceful with so many amenities and a responsive warm staff. Friendly residents very pet friendly home.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very pretty apartments. Clean grounds. I love the multiple grilling stations and the walking trail I use daily. Parking is very limited if you do not have a covered spot

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I am glad my hubby and I chose this property, everyone here is so friendly and inviting! It’s a quiet place and there are always events going on that are fun!!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Beautiful apartment complex, with great amenities and floor plans. Great management team....KC is great!!! It feels like home already!!! Looking forward to moving in!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This apartment complex is 5 stars! It’s like being on a permanent vacation! We love it here! Very quiet and peaceful. They interact with the community with different events which is cool.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love it here. We were evacuated from the sister location at waterford Springs and the office was so awesome during our transition. The cares team on property really made us feel welcomed. I love it here and the dog park, Gym and Pool are amazing. Can’t wait to see what is in store at this property.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

After living here for a few months now, I absolutely love it, The staff is so friendly and professional and the maintenance usually addresses issues in a timely manner. Keep up the good work. I would recommend this property.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I’ve been here for a year now since they first opened still by far one of the best apartments I’ve lived in the staff have very friendly attitudes and whenever you have any problem they address your concern in a professional and timely manner.