I love living here. By far it is the best well kept place we have lived. I like the garage and the back patio. It's nice that my little dog has a place to go out side.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Units are well built with amazing features, they allow larger breed dogs like our goofy boxers, they have great attached garage and yard options to make you feel like you have your own house without the maintenance hassle. Only downside so far is lack of substantial parking

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We had a few bumps in the road getting moved in but Ryan handled everything perfectly. We love our new apartment and the maintenance has responded quickly to any of our needs.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very nice and peaceful area to live in. The staff and residents are very welcoming. I am a new resident and have no complaints thus far. Very nice community!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

We need more parking spots. Everything else is great. The staff is friendly and there is always something to do here when I’m not working!!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living at Waterford Trails.The staff always do an amazing job keeping everything running smoothly it really makes living here much easier when you don’t have to worry about things like I’ve had to deal with at other apartments

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Despite being built recently, the complex has many problems. There is an overflow of bugs in and around the complex, and not just an average number of bugs, but an infestation of spiders and centipedes. The amenities are new, but the air conditioning in the gym is consistently off, making it very difficult to work out in the summer, the pool often has broken glass and trash floating in it, and there are never any dog poop bags in the stands despite the complex advertising to residents that they provide the bags. The dog park is a nice idea, but the drainage is a problem, causing it to always flood from solely the sprinklers running. The maintenance crew occasionally picks up left over piles of poop, but then rinses the shovel into a puddle where dogs can get into it in the park. Finally, the management is not helpful or friendly. The cares team is the friendliest out of all of the staff, and they do their best to make residents feel welcome, but if there is ever a problem, you cannot get it solved.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

When we first in to the property was great. But with recent car break ins, guns going off, no parking for residents or guess parking to park. It’s becoming a nightmare to come home too. I love grilling but the grills are never cleaned. I ended up purchasing a grill scraper because they never have one available for the guest to use. The grilling area is never cleaned which is unsanitary. The glass bottles at the pool are never a great idea either. I know I have been one of many who have cut their foot. The people smoking at the pool is very nasty. I go there to relax not breathe in smoke. They have gotten better on keeping the Gym maintained with towels and maintenance I have no problem with they are great. Pest control needs work. Huge spiders on property and in homes.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It’s really been a very good experience at Waterford Trails as we have decided renew our lease with them again. Excellent environment and staff support and also the timely services of the request made us to think not to leave the place. 5 stars from me!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love it. The staff is excellent. Samone Collins made us feel welcome the moment we walked in we had made our decision by that alone. Thanks Samone.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have lived here for a year and with the recent change in the office, I have noticed a change in the complex itself. I love my actual apartment but other things have fallen off

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Absolutely beautiful! I cant believe all of the perks and the helpful sites that literally do everything for your residents. I am so looking forward to this next year!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great apartment complex. Very friendly front office staff, beautiful apartments, great location! Only problem is lack of parking! Hard to find spots and usually have to park on the opposite side of the complex.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The best community ever. The rooms are awesome. The gym, pool, grill, the dog park and the trail are lovely. I will be here for a very long time.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The leasing portion has been a breeze. Excited to get in and get settled. The team has responded very quickly to all of my questions and concerns.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I loved how Quiet Waterford trails was... recently it has been over crowded and the parking has been crazy full. The apartments are fixing this problem now so I am hoping for things to calm down and get back to normal! Other than that it’s a great community to be apart of!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Amazing !!! best community every : )very beautiful and clean ! Nice residents I love that the community have a cares team as well. I would recommend to others

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the people in the office. They are happy to assist with anything and I always feel at home here. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a luxury apartment lifestyle.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Just recently moved in: Signing the lease was a great experience, getting quick repairs was relieving and receiving excellent service so far. Only complaint: technical errors with the gate clickers but the staff have made been accommodating on the matter.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Property is very nice. The complex gets loud on the weekends and the pool gets over packed with visitors who don't live at the complex. Lots of break ins have happened recently thankfully my vehicle or home hasn't been broken into.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Ive lived at Waterford Trails for 6 months now and absolutely love it. Beautiful and a great location . Only thing that would make it better is more parking.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are ok but I don’t believe I receive the value for the price we pay. First, the walls/ceilings are pretty thin and you can hear every word and footstep of your neighbors. The planning for this place was poorly done due to the horrible parking situation. Now residents will be penalized for trying to find parking somewhere in the vicinity of their residence? The pet situation is out of control as well and owners are not held responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Lastly, the maintenance of the breezeway needs to be more consistent sine the trash collects there and there is often a lot of dust and debris.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This is the best place I have lived by far, Love the built in garage and the walking path and all the other features. Great apartment homes.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartment is nice, it’s new and the set up is good. But the way they set up the parking is horrible. You pay more than you would like to by force, because you have to pay for parking that is not even attached to the unit. Trying to charge more by charging for garages or just a place to park where you live is absolutely ridiculous and it shows the greed of graystar. I guess if I keep living in apartments I find one eventually with some intergity. Not true thus far.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the community.. super clean and everything is very organized. And I love the amenities it comes with! Right from the get go it felt like home