Although, I haven't moved into my new apartment here at Waterford Trails as of yet. The experience had been like no other. The staff is very welcoming and helped minimize all application stress. The apartments are spacious, New, with great finishes. So far, I would recommend to anyone looking to move!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very friendly staff an always very helpful. Love my apartment. Very quite community an easy to get to the woodlands or to my job. Lots of good eating places around too.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It is great love the gym the ladies in the office are nice love the tv at the pool area the fire pit to grill you can make s’mores watch tv on the run mill

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very comfortable living. Ample amenities. Management very responsive to any items that need attention. Recommend Waterford Trails to anyone looking for a luxury apartment.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the reward programs! I am so loving the apartment and all the wonderful activities and things they do for their residents! :) best move ever!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great apartments. Brand new and every problem we have had, has been taken care of within the day! I will definitely recommend to anyone in the neighborhood. They have a ton of different floor plans to meet your needs including garages.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

It's nice here and all but something has to be done about all these people parking in reserved spots. Other than that it's pretty nice. It would be nice to have a way to get rid of big boxes.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love living here! Definitely the nicest apartments around here, and they had great move in specials. The entire complex is gorgeous and has everything you’d ever need or want. The interior style of the apartments are so nice! Every one of my guests I’ve had visit agrees that these apartments are some of the best they’ve seen. The only thing I wish were different is parking, there’s not enough of it. But that’s a small price to pay since everything else is so great.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Waterford trails has been a great community for me. I've never had an issue, which says a lot. The pool has been an amazing amenity this summer, and the resident events are so adorable.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love my new home, from the inside to the helpful staff ! Wonderful property it's very quiet and close to everything from groceries to clothing stores

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love everything WaterFord trails has to offer. I use the gym daily and love my neighbors. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. It's always clean which is one of my top priorities!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Excellent apartments to live in the office personelle are very nice, apartments are very big and nice friendly neighbors and cares team. Overall great!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I recently made the move from New Jersey and Waterford Trails makes me feel right at home. I LOVE it! Everything from the friendly staff, pool, recreation rooms and most importantly my apartment. Great location and even greater people, I am in love!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the trails atmosphere and luxury look, it's comfortable and close to everything including my job and the movies which I love to go to

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I’ve lived here for a few months now and I absolutely love the complex. Everyone that I have encountered have been very nice and the office staff are great. Only thing that is an issue, but this at all apartment complexes, is parking. Over the weekends it gets a little crazy in areas but everything else makes up for that one annoyance.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

@ I love this community it's really nice and friendly and they are fast when it comes to repairing something in apartment and there's no trouble pets are friendly neighbors are really nice I love it

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

moving in was a little of a nightmare. Contractors were using our apartment as their office so it was pretty messy and sloppy upon moving in. Our floors are chalky..I am guessing from residue and what not. The place is also run by spiders. :(

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Nice place, nice pool and dog walk, club house is nice. Need more parking. Clean and secure area to live, close to all needs and shopping. Quiet and friendly

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are new and the community is well maintained. The leasing agents are the best around. They have become my extended family. I would recommend Waterford Trails Apartments to anyone.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Very happy here so far! We did have a problem with ants. Opted for pest control but my husband still has to treat ants outside. A problem now and then with a neighbor somewhere playing loud thumping music. All in all, our first apartment experience has been good.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the community. It is beautiful and all the events help me feel comfortable. The past issue bothers me and need to be sprayed more frequently.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

IF and the staff have been great. We have had some issues on move in but they have all stepped on and are we are so very happy with our new apartment and are planning on staying.doing what they can to help.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love Waterford Trails. The apartments are so nice and cozy, the amenities are great (even though it would be cool to have a 24 hour pool & club room), and I love working with Marci & Marie!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Everything is great. Besides the parking. I moved from a apt community where parking sucked! It was over populated. Forcing me to get a covered assigned parking. I thought I had left that issue there but clearly, if you're not in a covered parking or garage here, your resident convenience isn't important. It's utterly irritating to come home at night after a long day can't park close to your building. I get it, people have been displaced and lodging at relatives/friends. Doesn't mean the residents has to be displaced or inconvenienced because of it. I've counted 9 cars without a parking tag, parked right in front the buildings. Really really annoying. I wonder if I decide to get a garage if I'll get a discount?i bet not. Fix the parking situation.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

KC is thee best leasing manager ever! I recently relocated to Texas. Due to the fact that move in date was at the same time hurricane Harvey was happening. KC and the office staff were available to me so I could sign my lease and have shelter. Waterfordtrails is the best!