It’s really been a very good experience at Waterford Trails as we have decided renew our lease with them again. Excellent environment and staff support and also the timely services of the request made us to think not to leave the place. 5 stars from me!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love it. The staff is excellent. Samone Collins made us feel welcome the moment we walked in we had made our decision by that alone. Thanks Samone.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have lived here for a year and with the recent change in the office, I have noticed a change in the complex itself. I love my actual apartment but other things have fallen off

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Absolutely beautiful! I cant believe all of the perks and the helpful sites that literally do everything for your residents. I am so looking forward to this next year!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great apartment complex. Very friendly front office staff, beautiful apartments, great location! Only problem is lack of parking! Hard to find spots and usually have to park on the opposite side of the complex.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The best community ever. The rooms are awesome. The gym, pool, grill, the dog park and the trail are lovely. I will be here for a very long time.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The leasing portion has been a breeze. Excited to get in and get settled. The team has responded very quickly to all of my questions and concerns.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I loved how Quiet Waterford trails was... recently it has been over crowded and the parking has been crazy full. The apartments are fixing this problem now so I am hoping for things to calm down and get back to normal! Other than that it’s a great community to be apart of!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Amazing !!! best community every : )very beautiful and clean ! Nice residents I love that the community have a cares team as well. I would recommend to others

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the people in the office. They are happy to assist with anything and I always feel at home here. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a luxury apartment lifestyle.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Just recently moved in: Signing the lease was a great experience, getting quick repairs was relieving and receiving excellent service so far. Only complaint: technical errors with the gate clickers but the staff have made been accommodating on the matter.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Property is very nice. The complex gets loud on the weekends and the pool gets over packed with visitors who don't live at the complex. Lots of break ins have happened recently thankfully my vehicle or home hasn't been broken into.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Ive lived at Waterford Trails for 6 months now and absolutely love it. Beautiful and a great location . Only thing that would make it better is more parking.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartments are ok but I don’t believe I receive the value for the price we pay. First, the walls/ceilings are pretty thin and you can hear every word and footstep of your neighbors. The planning for this place was poorly done due to the horrible parking situation. Now residents will be penalized for trying to find parking somewhere in the vicinity of their residence? The pet situation is out of control as well and owners are not held responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Lastly, the maintenance of the breezeway needs to be more consistent sine the trash collects there and there is often a lot of dust and debris.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

This is the best place I have lived by far, Love the built in garage and the walking path and all the other features. Great apartment homes.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The apartment is nice, it’s new and the set up is good. But the way they set up the parking is horrible. You pay more than you would like to by force, because you have to pay for parking that is not even attached to the unit. Trying to charge more by charging for garages or just a place to park where you live is absolutely ridiculous and it shows the greed of graystar. I guess if I keep living in apartments I find one eventually with some intergity. Not true thus far.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I love the community.. super clean and everything is very organized. And I love the amenities it comes with! Right from the get go it felt like home

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I have had issues with my yard since last August. They have attempted to fix it a couple of times last Sept and Nov. but nothing since then. The manager has not called or emailed me back since I talked with her. Also, there is not enough parking. I was going to go ahead and rent a garage (even though I should not have to) but, again, nobody called me back. Other than these two huge issues, it is great.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Great please, we really like their location as well as the staff as it is one of your first impression as you enter the complex; it is very well kept, the pool area it is great!! well equipped gym with water and towels available to use, enough parking and their monthly social activities are awesome!! There is a small pond on the premises as well as a dog park. Overall we are very happy and if any upgrades or a Toddlers playground comes in the near future, will make it even better!!!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I enjoy very much living here. I enjiy taling walks. I just wish we had a play ground! There are many kids I thing everyone would enjoy it! :)

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

The parking and responsiveness of the office staff needs to improve and then they will be back to 5 stars! Everything else I still love about living here!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

I am so excited to be a part of this new community! The staff is very accommodating and the property is very well maintained! Love the amenities!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Living at Waterford Trails has been great, the aparment amenities are great, great flooring, countertops, appliances, space, sound proofing. The knly thinks that I can think they need to pay attention to is the parking space, after 6:30pm is impossible to find a spot, sometimes you see cars parked at the curbside, and currently the is no availability assigned carports. The other think is the lack of a playground for children, they do have a dog park, they seem to be very friendly with pets but not with kids.

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

Love love love the cozy feel of my new apartment! It feels like a small house without all the extra upkeep, lol. Huge 2 car garage, stainless steel appliances granite countertops! Beautiful pool and gazebo area. I don't plan on going anywhere for a very long time!

Reply from Waterford Trails Apartments

wonderful experience, parking needs to be reworked to allow parking for residents and parking for visitors without confusion. I love the community and staff and residents are very friendly