We love living at Waterford village. The staff and community are great and the maintenance team is top knotch. All of our requests are completed quickly

Reply from Waterford Village

I have had a great experience here so far. Friendly staff and neighbors. Limited noise in the house. Good amenities and the perfect amount of space. Plus it’s dog friendly!!

Reply from Waterford Village

We have been here almost two years now, and we love it every bit as much as we did when we first moved in. We so appreciate the lovely grounds that our child may play and so we can walk our dogs. Our apartment is beautiful!

Reply from Waterford Village

I recently moved here and so far I have not had any major issues. They fixed the issue with my refrigerator that was causing water leakage. The only drawback for me is the size of the apartment. I wish it was a little bigger and had more storage options.

Reply from Waterford Village

Waterford Vilage is an awesome place to live. Management and maintenance are always available to help if needed. The rooms are large for the price and are very spacious.

Reply from Waterford Village

Only lived here for a week, however in this week we've received maintenance requests the next day and enormous help from the ladies at the desk.

Reply from Waterford Village

It's been really fun, thank you. I really enjoyed myself and the fish in the stream is really dope. I like the fast internet and the gym is a good break from dark souls.

Reply from Waterford Village

So far there have been minimal complications; rent is a good rate for the size of the apartments, and it's decently quiet. Maintenance is nice and prompt; as well as the office staff.

Reply from Waterford Village

Maintenance has been quick and thorough thus far. The online portal makes paying rent a breeze, and the office staff have been very quick and helpful with any and all questions that I have had thus far.

Reply from Waterford Village

Quiet neighborhood, great location, love my apt. Just wish people would be more mindful of others and pick up after their dogs..dog poop EVERYWHERE:(

Reply from Waterford Village

I really like living here. Neighbors are friendly. Office staff is helpful and pleasant to deal with. Maintenance issues handled promptly. Just got new windows and patio doors! It is really a nice place to live.

Reply from Waterford Village

The apartment community is so beautiful. Grounds are relatively well taken care of. The dog park and front lawn are so expansive and our pup loves running around! Overall, one of my favorite places I’ve lived in Knoxville.

Reply from Waterford Village

I'm happy with the new windows that were installed, they are beautiful and can't wait for the sliding doors to be installed. I have been here since 2014 and still love it and the new management are getting things done, hooray!!

Reply from Waterford Village

I love my apartment. It is so nice and cozy. The fireplace is my all time favorite and the property is lovely. I would highly recommend the property to everyone.

Reply from Waterford Village

Rough start, but now I feel well-settled. The town-houses are really comfortable with a fireplace. Krystle is always available when I had an issue, which is really pleasant.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love my townhome at Waterford Village. They are pet friendly and very easy to work with. The grounds are always kept clean. My only concern is the limited parking, but they have said they will be addressing that soon.

Reply from Waterford Village

I really enjoy the quiet community. All of my neighbors are very friendly. Living here has made my transition to Tennessee much easier. I feel safe and it feels like home.

Reply from Waterford Village

So far Waterford Village has been a quiet, friendly, and rewarding place to live. Our unit is spacious and updated. Maintenance and pest control have been amazing so far. Would recommend.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have not lived here long, but I could tell from the time I met the management and saw this property it was going to be perfect. Everyone is really friendly and the units are very nice I would refer Waterford Village to anyone!

Reply from Waterford Village

Beautiful area, family friendly, nice renovated apartments, attentive staff, close to downtown and my work, I do wish that the gym was updated,

Reply from Waterford Village

Great location and area. Tennis and basketball courts are fun to enjoy! The apartments are situated in a peaceful foresty area which is nice and relaxing. Community is great for dog walks are going on a job.

Reply from Waterford Village

Apartment is nice at a very good price. Management is excellent and gets back to the residents quickly. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests but sometimes, jobs aren’t completed properly.

Reply from Waterford Village

Waterford Village is a beautiful community that I enjoy coming home too every evening. I love the green space and the efficiency of the maintenance crew!

Reply from Waterford Village

So far I’ve been very happy with my move! The ONLY reason I didn’t give them 5 stars was b/c when I moved in the apartment was as clean as I expected, i found a lot of small things that no one thinks of and my sister and i had to bleach and disinfect and extreme deep clean. Also my first night here, at 1am my mirror in the master bathroom fell and broke, the maintence guy came immediately that morning and cleaned it all up. The women up front are amazing! Super sweet, very understand and patient.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have lived here going on 4 years. It has had ups and downs and multiple manager changes. Usually when you have a problem it gets fixed fairly quickly. These apartment has been exactly what I needed for these years.