We moved here 2 years ago and have loved it! I love the staff and the community feel. The grounds are beautiful. It’s very quiet given its location. Also, very accessible.

Reply from Waterford Village

Improving! New manager is making changes that were long overdue. Much appreciatedglad things are finally improving, hopefully they will continue to improve

Reply from Waterford Village

Been here 4 months and absolutely love it. The staff is wonderful and if I have any issues they are addressed immediately. Neighbors are great!

Reply from Waterford Village

I have enjoyed living at Waterford Village. The pool and fitness center are well maintained and maintenance requests for my apartment are promptly handled.

Reply from Waterford Village

I just moved into the complex and the property is so lovely! It is very quiet and relaxing to sit out on my patio. The maintenance team is great and the apartment was amazing when I moved in. Everything is nicely updated and the town home layout is fantastic. I am so glad I moved!

Reply from Waterford Village

I like living in Waterford Village because of its location, its easy access to highways, its dog park features, and access to a basketball court and tennis court. Oh yea! Almost forgot about the pool, it’s fantastic.

Reply from Waterford Village

This is a nice place to live. Only being here for a short while, it already feels like a little home away from home already. It feels safe and has friendly people

Reply from Waterford Village

Biggest problem is maintenance upkeep. When we first moved in we couldn't open our sliding door. We called for help and they told us we weren't "trying hard enough" someone came over to "fix" it (AKA loosen the screw and put grease on the tracks). As soon as they opened the sliding door, we went to open the screen door which just completely fell off. Then they told us they would be replacing all the sliding doors in one month. This was about five months ago. Doors never got fixed or replaced. The pool is often dirty, I've found band aids, beer can tabs, and cigs in it (even though its a "non-smoking" area). On a community note i love the available amenities like the onsite laundry, well kept dog park, and gym area. Although some of the gym and laundry machines are broken (again on the maintenance issue) Overall, apartments provide great space for the price and we're happy to call it home.

Reply from Waterford Village

I like living here and would love if I could access sohe of the amenities better. They need to put in handicap ramps for sure. It's quiet here.

There was a mishap with our move in day, but we realize things happen, and we have been satisfied with it ever since. We look forward to the future here

Reply from Waterford Village

Love this place. The location is very centralized for everything in Knoxville. All the staff are friendly and helpful. We also love the salt water pool .

Reply from Waterford Village

We have lived here for over a year. And have never had issues with the staff. The property is always beautifully maintained. I’m proud to call this home!

Reply from Waterford Village

We have been here over a year now, and we love it even more. The staff is so helpful and friendly, they are always there when we need them. And our neighbors are very kind. It is quiet here and we really enjoy the ammenitites!

Been here for almost a week but I love it here so far! Great community. Nice and quiet. Love the amenities that the complex offers.I love the location, pretty central to a lot of things. Wonderful experience so far!

Reply from Waterford Village

Neighbors are friendly, quiet area would like to renew our lease but when we have a chance to go to leasing office together, nobody is available.

I like living here with one exception, I'm an amputee and there's no way for me to utilize the facilities, can't get to dog park or creek can't get into office, can't get into exercise room witch would benefit me greatly yet I still pay for the amenities. Is that equality?

Overall great experience, property looks great, apartment amenities are great, and the price is reasonable. Maintenance is great, pretty timely and will make sure you're taken care of. The dog park is my favorite community amenity but sometimes I wish there were a few others. Car care centers are hard to come by but the pool and fitness center make up for that. The grounds can be a bit dark at night though.

I was looking for apartment like 3 months ago and finally I find a good place for living best place por pets. The staff are very friendly and helpfully

A lot of areas here are not wheelchair accessible for my mother who is also a resident, & people always park in front of her wheelchair ramp which clearly states no parking, also the dog in apt. 437 is very aggressive towards all residents, it is a very oversized black Labrador that barks & growls at everyone & has tried to bite the nurses that visit my mom if they are outside when the dog comes down the steps, we have complained many times & nothing ever gets changed in 4 years

Great place to live. Quiet and can trust where I live. Dog park does gets a lot of water that stays in and would like to have a better dog park.

Waterford village has been wonderful thus far. I would recommend that you implement a community recycling center. I believe that this is something that most residents would take advantage of and it would be a great addition to the complex.

For the most part, everything is great. The staff is awesome and friendly. The only part that I believe needs work is the maintenance department.

Beautiful grounds. Maintenance is always quick to respond and thorough. Office staff are friendly Apartments are up to date, plenty of storage and living space.

Any time I have ever had a problem they have immediately fixed it. The change in staff has been seamless. The amount of dog poop left on the ground has reduced too.

I really like it. It's very quiet and a nice place to raise kids and the neighbors are friendly and the office workers are very nice and helpful.