I think the community here is nice, but there are definitely some things that could be improved. For instance, the parking in front of building L is always congested. Also, there have been children smoking over near the basketball court.

Reply from Waterford Village

Quiet community, with a staff that responds quickly to resident requests. I enjoy how close this community is to my work. Marked down is due to move-in condition. The complex needs to get a new painting team. The apartment walls were lightly spray painted, with unfilled nail holes, light switch and cable plates in place, and lint in the washer-dryer closet. Leaving me troubles with connecting cable due to the paint on the outlet connection and a gunky shelf in the wash/dry closet that has painted covered lint. The apartment also has a smoker smell- which I am hoping will eventually leave.

Reply from Waterford Village

The staff here has been great. They are very helpful. I feel so comfortable in this community. The maintenance is swift and on point. The community is quiet at all times and very clean

Reply from Waterford Village

I've been living at Waterford Village for 4 months so far and have love it. Whenever we have a maintenance issue and ask for it to be fixed it either fixed that day or the next. The people here are also very friendly.

Reply from Waterford Village

We're on the ground floor so bugs get in pretty often. The door doesn't shut very well, which could be part of the problem. Our neighbors above us can get kinda loud, but it's nowhere near enough to call authorities. Overall it's been a good experience thus far.

Reply from Waterford Village

This is a nice place to live. The wooded setting makes living here very pleasant. Everyone in the office has been helpful and courteous. The walls are a little thin but its not too bad.

Reply from Waterford Village

We love the apartment community. The staff is responsive and courteous and the grounds are beautiful. The pool is fantastic and always very clean. Overall the best place we've ever lived.

Reply from Waterford Village

So far living here I have enjoyed it much more than the other property I lived at. The staff is professional and friendly! Maintenance requests are handled immediately as well which makes it much better than my previous residence!

Reply from Waterford Village

We had an issue with our AC unit, but the maintenance men fixed it quickly. We also have had other various issues, but the maintenance or office people have been quick to respond. We love our apartment!

Reply from Waterford Village

I just moved here and so far I am really impressed with the management. They handle any issues extremely quickly. The grounds are beautiful. I wish there wasn't construction on Western Ave, but that's generally a minor inconvenience.

Reply from Waterford Village

Convenient location. Reasonable pet policy. Timely maintenance. Responsive staff. Gym is in need of a refresh. Best apartment experience I've had.

Reply from Waterford Village

New renter. Had a small problem with the air freezing but they were on it that day. Love the layout in the town home and seems quite - I really don't hear my neighbors. Really like the mature landscape and the apartments sit back off the main road so you feel a bit of seclusion. Really enjoying it here.

Reply from Waterford Village

So far everything is great. Community is clean and quiet, and the people are friendly. We are enjoying our space and look forward to seeing all that waterford village has to offer

Reply from Waterford Village

I love my apartment but my screen door is still broken/ripped so I can't open my sliding door due to the spiders living in the screen. Other than that its wonderful.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have just renewed my lease for a 2nd year. All my request are addressed in a timely manner. Community is clean and quiet. Actually recommended my Nephew who signed a lease

Reply from Waterford Village

It would really be nice if the place got some upgrades like ceiling fans for example. Also, the a/c barely cools the upstairs due to there being so few vents.

I love it here...big community...I like the park..I like the tennis courts. I like the pool. I like the people. I like the management. I like maintenance. I like the view. I like the color of townhouses. I Like the workout facility. I like the reserved parking spaces. I like the space within the home. I Like how quick the service is. I like the neighbors. I like the color scheme with the house. I like the rent price. I like the payment options. I like the immediate access to move in. I like the contract options. I love it here.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living here with my husband and basset hound. They have plenty of puppy bags to clean up after your pet and they keep the landscaping beautiful. Bryony has helped anytime I've needed anything and Joe and John are great with maintenance when we need it. I wish they did have a dog park, because almost every family I feel has a dog, but if close to Victor Ashe park, that does have a park for pups.

Reply from Waterford Village

Absolutely the best apartment complex in Knoxville! Lovely park-like setting with great landscaping. Love the pond and stream with a waterfall!

Reply from Waterford Village

Clean neighborhood with not too much noise and lots of families. Close to victor ash park and less than a mile from two grocery stores, a bowling alley, and other shops.

Reply from Waterford Village

They always take care of issues quickly and the upkeep on the landscape is great. You feel like you are living in an upscale community. We have loved living here for the past 2 years.

Reply from Waterford Village

The staff at Waterford Village are very kind and have always been there for my family any time we have needed any of you. I appreciate that very much.

Reply from Waterford Village

Best apartment I've ever lived in. It's in a great location. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. Maintenance is quick and efficient. I feel safe and at home here.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living at Waterford Village! Despite the construction on western avenue, our unit still feels like a getaway, and the apartment has all the features we were looking for in excellent condition. Tim and Bryony have been extremely helpful getting me and my husband situated here, going above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable and happy.

Reply from Waterford Village

We've been here almost two years now, and we live it. Everyone is exceptionally friendly. Things get fixed quickly, and we live our home. Great community!