It would be good, if I can get rid of the rolly pollies in the bathrooms. I'm on the 1st floor and dealing with these little bugs. I can't stand this. But the apartment is nice. The rooms are all good sizes.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love the community! I feel safe and taken care of. The issue that I truly have is the parking. If you come home late you end up parking far away from your door.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have lived here only a few months but have enjoyed it! The staff are very easy to work with and help you during the process of becoming part of the community! :) It is a nice community to live and close to Down Town Knoxville.

Reply from Waterford Village

The best apartment I have lived in so far. Nice floor plan and things are fixed quickly. Also I like the spring and creek area in the front of the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Village

This is a great community with a great staff. Very helpful when an issue comes up. I love the salt water pool and the grounds for the pets..

Reply from Waterford Village

A great place to live. All neighbors are rally friendly! Staff is very nice and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better maintenance staff. Very quick to fix any problems!

Reply from Waterford Village

We really enjoyed our time at Waterford Village! The apartments are a great deal, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and it's beautiful!

Reply from Waterford Village

Enjoy the property and lay out of everything. Very quiet and nice neighborhood. Not like any other apartment complex I have been to or seen..

Reply from Waterford Village

They have great management and staff! They are always super friendly and if you need anything at all they get it done very quickly. They do little things to know they care about their residents.

Reply from Waterford Village

Great management! Great bang for the buck, too, on the apartments. One of the best values in Knoxville and very safe. Only two problems with this place. Construction on Western Ave has made turning left, during times of heavy traffic, almost IMPOSSIBLE. There REALLY needs to be a red light at the entrance to the apts. Also, the grounds around the creek were really destroyed after a major storm a few years ago and it took management over two years for a company to get approved to come in and do a cleanup. Things are still not complete, but at least it's no longer just a mosquito swamp down there.

Reply from Waterford Village

I've lived at Waterford for 7 years. Lovely landscape and fantastic staff. I have experienced tremendous pleasure being a resident. Great location.

Reply from Waterford Village

From the move in experience to requiring maintenance on the very first day everyone made everything so easy. The maintenance has always been prompt and thorough.

Reply from Waterford Village

Great! No complaints here. Having the pool and basketball court have been great and the exercise room has been helpful for my wife. We are brand new parents of a bay boy so having things to do close to home is helpful.

Reply from Waterford Village

Waterford village is a great community. Excellent staff, wonderful atmosphere and great neighbors. Would highly recommend it. :) OH! and it's kid & pet friendly too, you can't beat that. :)