I love my apartment but my screen door is still broken/ripped so I can't open my sliding door due to the spiders living in the screen. Other than that its wonderful.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have just renewed my lease for a 2nd year. All my request are addressed in a timely manner. Community is clean and quiet. Actually recommended my Nephew who signed a lease

Reply from Waterford Village

It would really be nice if the place got some upgrades like ceiling fans for example. Also, the a/c barely cools the upstairs due to there being so few vents.

I love it here...big community...I like the park..I like the tennis courts. I like the pool. I like the people. I like the management. I like maintenance. I like the view. I like the color of townhouses. I Like the workout facility. I like the reserved parking spaces. I like the space within the home. I Like how quick the service is. I like the neighbors. I like the color scheme with the house. I like the rent price. I like the payment options. I like the immediate access to move in. I like the contract options. I love it here.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living here with my husband and basset hound. They have plenty of puppy bags to clean up after your pet and they keep the landscaping beautiful. Bryony has helped anytime I've needed anything and Joe and John are great with maintenance when we need it. I wish they did have a dog park, because almost every family I feel has a dog, but if close to Victor Ashe park, that does have a park for pups.

Reply from Waterford Village

Absolutely the best apartment complex in Knoxville! Lovely park-like setting with great landscaping. Love the pond and stream with a waterfall!

Reply from Waterford Village

Clean neighborhood with not too much noise and lots of families. Close to victor ash park and less than a mile from two grocery stores, a bowling alley, and other shops.

Reply from Waterford Village

They always take care of issues quickly and the upkeep on the landscape is great. You feel like you are living in an upscale community. We have loved living here for the past 2 years.

Reply from Waterford Village

The staff at Waterford Village are very kind and have always been there for my family any time we have needed any of you. I appreciate that very much.

Reply from Waterford Village

Best apartment I've ever lived in. It's in a great location. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. Maintenance is quick and efficient. I feel safe and at home here.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love living at Waterford Village! Despite the construction on western avenue, our unit still feels like a getaway, and the apartment has all the features we were looking for in excellent condition. Tim and Bryony have been extremely helpful getting me and my husband situated here, going above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable and happy.

Reply from Waterford Village

We've been here almost two years now, and we live it. Everyone is exceptionally friendly. Things get fixed quickly, and we live our home. Great community!

Reply from Waterford Village

Peaceful community with lots of green space for puppies and kids to play. It's a little older, though, so some much needed updates are on the way.

Reply from Waterford Village

Waterford Village is a great place to call Home! The property is beautiful. The staff is friendly and always happy to help their residents. Call 865-588-8383 for more info Today! :)

Reply from Waterford Village

The property is clean and kept up nicely. The staff and management are always polite and quick to assist you with any problems you are having within your apartment or around it. I have enjoyed my time here.

Reply from Waterford Village

It would be good, if I can get rid of the rolly pollies in the bathrooms. I'm on the 1st floor and dealing with these little bugs. I can't stand this. But the apartment is nice. The rooms are all good sizes.

Reply from Waterford Village

I love the community! I feel safe and taken care of. The issue that I truly have is the parking. If you come home late you end up parking far away from your door.

Reply from Waterford Village

I have lived here only a few months but have enjoyed it! The staff are very easy to work with and help you during the process of becoming part of the community! :) It is a nice community to live and close to Down Town Knoxville.

Reply from Waterford Village

The best apartment I have lived in so far. Nice floor plan and things are fixed quickly. Also I like the spring and creek area in the front of the apartments.

Reply from Waterford Village

This is a great community with a great staff. Very helpful when an issue comes up. I love the salt water pool and the grounds for the pets..

Reply from Waterford Village

A great place to live. All neighbors are rally friendly! Staff is very nice and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better maintenance staff. Very quick to fix any problems!

Reply from Waterford Village

We really enjoyed our time at Waterford Village! The apartments are a great deal, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and it's beautiful!

Reply from Waterford Village

Enjoy the property and lay out of everything. Very quiet and nice neighborhood. Not like any other apartment complex I have been to or seen..

Reply from Waterford Village

They have great management and staff! They are always super friendly and if you need anything at all they get it done very quickly. They do little things to know they care about their residents.

Reply from Waterford Village

Great management! Great bang for the buck, too, on the apartments. One of the best values in Knoxville and very safe. Only two problems with this place. Construction on Western Ave has made turning left, during times of heavy traffic, almost IMPOSSIBLE. There REALLY needs to be a red light at the entrance to the apts. Also, the grounds around the creek were really destroyed after a major storm a few years ago and it took management over two years for a company to get approved to come in and do a cleanup. Things are still not complete, but at least it's no longer just a mosquito swamp down there.