Webster Village

4.7

4.7

Donna
Great place to live. Clean and beautiful. Management is great. I love living here. The ground are kept very nice. Quite and very well Insulated I never hear any of my neighbors.
Tina
It is very modern and kept clean. The manager is very nice and helpful. He is responsible and hard working. He responds to emails and phone calls promptly. We have enjoyed living here. The neighbors are also really nice.
Cheryl
4 months ago
Micheal Barry is nothing short of amazing .maintenance and up keep are meticulous Both inside and out Always available to problem solve, lend a hand and dies so with a smile!! Thank you MB😀
Mary Ellen
5 months ago
Still new meeting a few residents, seem friendly. Checked out the game room, very nice pool table. A good area to walk. Not completely pleased with the apartment, too many things incomplete.
Chicago
5 months ago
I've been here a solid year now and I am still glad about the choice I made to call this place home!! Clean, quiet, and pleasant neighbors that mind their business. Super dog friendly and well maintained grounds!!
Tina
5 months ago
Michael goes above and beyond to help the residents. He makes sure people have ice melt before so the older people can go out safely when it snows. He is always ready to help and is pleasant and an asset to everyone!
Yolanda
5 months ago
I have been here for almost a year now and I still totally love it! Michael Barry, the Community Manager, is SO efficient, timely and friendly. He really cares about maintaining a clean beautiful place for us. He communicates well in advance about any upkeep/general maintenance. Honestly, this is by far my MOST enjoyable living experience.! 💜
Christopher
6 months ago
Just moved in great so far. Michael was excellent to work with. I am happy to see that everyone I have run into has been friendly. Once I get fully settled in I will check back in
Judith
7 months ago
I have enjoyed living here for the last 3 plus years. Michael does a excellent job and Joe is great also. I feel very safe here and the grounds are very nice. Have met some very nice people.
Jeffrey
7 months ago
I just moved in Friday and I already feel at home. Mike has done everything to make me feel welcome. I love the space and the area. I'm very excited to settle in more. Thank you - Jeff