Nice and quite. Very affordable I have been here for about 8 years. The neighborhood is nice as well, property is well kept and my neighbors are nice. The office staff is nice and pleasant and great Maintenance crew.

I have been a resident here for 4 months. I love love love my apartment. It’s cozy and perfect for me. It’s clean, all of the appliances work. It’s close to all the shopping centers, banks, church, schools etc. I am forever grateful for the Resident Assistants for helping my stay here to be a comfortable one. Thank you ALL

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

It's really quiet in the neighborhood and the rent is very inexpensive. The floorplans are very spacious whether you're in a 1, 2 or 3 bdrm.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Wellesley has been a great experience. The ladies in the front have helped in so many ways to make sure that living here is as comfortable and welcoming as possible.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

It's quite a nice place to live. I have been here 10 years with no major problems. The grounds are well kept and the office staff works to make sure all is well.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Exceptional leasing staffs, Mrs Vie & Norma did an amazing job, very helpful from the beginning til the end. I’ll definitely refer anyone to Wellesley apartment. Vie & Norma On behalf of my son ( your pal Noah) we want to thank you.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Just moved in, but like the access to shopping. Haven't met any of the residents yet . The management is good, as well as the mantenance staff

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

My resident experience with Wellesley apartment was great!!. The staff in the front office where patient and helpful throughout the whole process of getting into an apartment. They seem to really care about the individuals who stay here.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Spacious living room floor plan is awesome if I have a concern I can always go to the off and it solve maybe not the same day but they will let you know when

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Un lugar muy tranquilo para ver crecer los hijos. Muy buena ubicación accesible a todo. El personal de mantenimiento es muy responsable y confiable igual que su administrador y asistente.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Very quiet place,clean property, maintenance always on time with orders.office staff are very friendly and professional. They also try their best to make they solve issues asap.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

It's good. The area is convenient, the people are quiet and the rent is cheap. Maintenance could be better when work orders are put in but other than that it's good.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Everything is good. Just wish they would upgrade the appliances and bathrooms. Also they need a dog park and clubhouse use should not be limited to office hours.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Love the convenience of the location of Wellesley apartments. The grounds are kept well and maintenance is very good. Office staff is helpful.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

There is no explanation on why residents are no longer to use clubhouse and we are unable to switch to new unit without an extra deposit. Staff is nice, helpful and pleasant to be around

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I would recommend this community to any family. Get place to live. Their is plenty of parking in front most apartments. Staff is friendly. Great value also

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

For 9 years I have had a great experience living here. The recent rent increase is not working well for our budget. May need to make adjustments. Otherwise all is good.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Excellent neighborhood My neighbors are great the price is right this is a great place to help in the process of purchasing your home. Glad I choose Wellesleys.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Great neighborhood with occasional petty crime. The grounds are kept well and the people are very friendly. The office is available quickly. The maintenance service is quick and efficient.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Wellesley-apartments was a pleasure to live in years ago, the complex can be alot better if management would approve Reliable Security, allow the residents to be able to use all amenities without restrictions like using the treadmill anytime and not only during work hours of the office and renovating the inside of these apartments and the appliances that are OLD AND OUTDATED.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Loving community. Need more lights in the parking lots at night. Way to dark. Notifactions to residence about they trash attracting racoons.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Is a nice complex, Quiet and pacific. I like living here. Grate staff. Nice neighbor and this a good neighborhood. Clean and save I love it ..

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Good apartment, the staff and maintenance men are amazing and will fix problems right away, if not in a timely manner. It's a great community with some fun events also.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Overall not a bad experience staff are very friendly. I wish the rent would not be so high. It would be nice to keep up with the hallways. They can be filthy at times.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

They have good service and good people. And if i have a problem they haandle it fast. They are so nuce, and fast service.and good sense of humor