Wellesley Apartments

Great Team ! Office Staff and maintenance , always respond on time ., this community could be cleaner if the company will take more responsibility on people that are allowed to live here . Not all residents take care of their apartments buildings and trash everywhere I know staff is always around cleaning up, and that gets me upset I know that’s part of their job and thanks for having a team that takes good care of this property but please clean this place be more selective as sad as that sounds. For me as a single mother is hard to find affordable rent and I’ve been here for years, and rent keeps going up and is sad I’m paying more now that when it was newer and safer. Please be more selective there is a lot of great people here but sadly there is also a percentage of people that are not . For example gate has been open for a long time now , my car got stolen here :( like 5years ago, I heard stories and see when thief’s comes and break in cars , we are people that lives check by check , humble people that sometimes can’t afford to do so much. Anyways I believe company can do more :) ...... my rating goes to the team that do their best to keep it up and dealing with a lot of irresponsible people this place have . ., to your team 5stars !!!
Great place to live for the affordability and location. Local shops nearby and there is a swimming pool here. This place is close to everything.
friendly office staff, very nice place and quiet place to live.You have nothing to worried about once the office staff said they will do something fr you ,maintenance always on times
I have been a resident since 2013. Living here has been awesome. I feel safe and at home. The staff is very friendly and its a quiet community.
I really am enjoying my stay. I feel safe and protected by my neighbors and family and friends. My neighbors are supportive and understanding. They are here when I am in need.
Wonderful office staff. Always available to help. Maintenance is always available and quick to answer service calls. Great /neighbors . All in all veryhappy
I really enjoy being a resident. They are very prompt any request that are given. Very friendly and welcoming. Never had any issue with them at all. Very well pleased in this community. Great job Wellesley Staff ❤️
It's been a great experience so far, I really love it here but the only issue is the parking spot, I cannot found a parking when I come home from work .
I've been living at this property for almost ten years, and I've seen the property go from a nice place to a dump. And begin at head if the managers don't care the employees and residents are not going to care. Trash junk cars every where. It's ridiculous. These apartments are not maintained anymore. Management is very poor. You can be a nice person but when you're not doing your job that's a whole different situation.
Enjoy living here. The front staff is very nice and professional. Carolina, I must say, has been wonderful helping us get through a rough patch. She was kind and considerate of our situation, yet completely professional. She is an asset to your company.