Wellesley Apartments

Enjoy living hear. Great maintenance crew. Grounds kept well but disappointed in the security. The gate is always out of order. Office crew is friendly.
Staying here has been great for me. Affordable, friendly staff and neighbors. I can call the office when I have a problem they will come fix it within 24hrs.
I love where my apt is located, convenient for my kids to play with lots f children. I like that the neighborhood is mostly quite and the people are friendly. I would recommend to anyone to live in Wellesley!
This is a great place to leave there is a playground for kids to plays if you plan to do party you don’t need to go out there is a special for party only make a reservation in advance. Also Wellesley apartment has a big and nice pool to enjoy during summer with your families. If you wish looking for anime and quiet apartment come apply at Wellesley si you will have a better place to live Wyeth your loved ones.
Excellent community, great customer service, clean. We always get the help we need from them. Maintenance requests are serviced in a short amount of time.
The neighborhood is nice and the people are nice. The maintenance requests takes some time to be completed. The rent is also really affordable
The experience of the application process was easy. Helpful staff apartments environment is clean. Neightboors are quiet. Place is a nice face to live
Un área muy tranquila para vivir. En un lugar muy accesible a tiendas supermercados oficinas médicas hospitales y autopista. Sus áreas verdes siempre están limpias y muy organizadas.
Could be a bit cleaner and please fix the front gate. Sometimes it’s a bit difficult to communicate with the office at times you call and it just rings.
Its a very quiet neighborhood with lots of activities for its residents and i love the trees in the back of the community were we have bbqs for the kids birthdays.