It's good. The area is convenient, the people are quiet and the rent is cheap. Maintenance could be better when work orders are put in but other than that it's good.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I love where my apt is located, convenient for my kids to play with lots f children. I like that the neighborhood is mostly quite and the people are friendly. I would recommend to anyone to live in Wellesley!

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Just moved in, but like the access to shopping. Haven't met any of the residents yet . The management is good, as well as the mantenance staff

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

It’s quiet, I never have trouble here. I’ve been living here for over 5 years. My only complaint is there are cars that doesn’t work parked on the lot and taking up space.

I have been living here for just about 4 years , maintenance is always speedy if you call in the front office is prompt to answer or return your call. My kids really love that throughout the year they have fun activities at the clubhouse for them to enjoy.

We have lived here for seven years. It's a great place to live. The staff is helpful and the other residents are welcoming. Also you cannot beat the price you pay for your apartment home. Come see what we are abiut, you will definitely want to stay.

Enjoy living hear. Great maintenance crew. Grounds kept well but disappointed in the security. The gate is always out of order. Office crew is friendly.

It's quite a nice place to live. I have been here 10 years with no major problems. The grounds are well kept and the office staff works to make sure all is well.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Staff are very professional, I enjoy living here.if there is any issue for maintenance, someone will come right away. I really appreciate the quick response

Wellesley has been a great experience. The ladies in the front have helped in so many ways to make sure that living here is as comfortable and welcoming as possible.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I like how the apartment is maintain and how maintenance is always on time but I don't like the fact the gate stays open. But nonetheless this is a great complex.

I wish there was more storage space in the apartment. The staff is wonderful and always ready to assist with problems in the apartment. No problem since I moved here In 2010.

Overall not a bad experience staff are very friendly. I wish the rent would not be so high. It would be nice to keep up with the hallways. They can be filthy at times.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Loving community. Need more lights in the parking lots at night. Way to dark. Notifactions to residence about they trash attracting racoons.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

The front gate is always broken I have had my car stolen. The neighborhood is quite and has a lot of children. But can always use more security.

Great neighborhood with occasional petty crime. The grounds are kept well and the people are very friendly. The office is available quickly. The maintenance service is quick and efficient.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I’ve never had a complaint about this community. Except the front gate. But they’re trying to get it fixed. Other than that the neighborhood is quiet and everyone is pretty friendly

Love the convenience of the location of Wellesley apartments. The grounds are kept well and maintenance is very good. Office staff is helpful.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Spacious living room floor plan is awesome if I have a concern I can always go to the off and it solve maybe not the same day but they will let you know when

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

It's really quiet in the neighborhood and the rent is very inexpensive. The floorplans are very spacious whether you're in a 1, 2 or 3 bdrm.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

For 9 years I have had a great experience living here. The recent rent increase is not working well for our budget. May need to make adjustments. Otherwise all is good.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I've been here three years and I've enjoyed my stay. It does have some ups and downs like any other apartment complex. But overall it's a great community to live in.

I love it here. I personally have not had any problems here. I love the area that we are in and that we are kind of in the middle of everything, so therefore I don't have to go to far to get to grocery store, food etc.

I have been a resident here for 4 months. I love love love my apartment. It’s cozy and perfect for me. It’s clean, all of the appliances work. It’s close to all the shopping centers, banks, church, schools etc. I am forever grateful for the Resident Assistants for helping my stay here to be a comfortable one. Thank you ALL

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Exceptional leasing staffs, Mrs Vie & Norma did an amazing job, very helpful from the beginning til the end. I’ll definitely refer anyone to Wellesley apartment. Vie & Norma On behalf of my son ( your pal Noah) we want to thank you.