Wellesley Apartments

Enjoy living hear. Great maintenance crew. Grounds kept well but disappointed in the security. The gate is always out of order. Office crew is friendly.
I wish there was more storage space in the apartment. The staff is wonderful and always ready to assist with problems in the apartment. No problem since I moved here In 2010.
The front gate is always broken I have had my car stolen. The neighborhood is quite and has a lot of children. But can always use more security.
I have been living here for just about 4 years , maintenance is always speedy if you call in the front office is prompt to answer or return your call. My kids really love that throughout the year they have fun activities at the clubhouse for them to enjoy.
Loving community. Need more lights in the parking lots at night. Way to dark. Notifactions to residence about they trash attracting racoons.
Overall not a bad experience staff are very friendly. I wish the rent would not be so high. It would be nice to keep up with the hallways. They can be filthy at times.
I really enjoy living here. At times neighbors are noisy but when I address this with the rental office, it gets addressed timely. Office staff is great.
Wellesley has been a great experience. The ladies in the front have helped in so many ways to make sure that living here is as comfortable and welcoming as possible.
This is my sixth year at Wellesley Apartments and all I have is good things to say about the management staff and maintenance crew. Awesome! Keep up the good work!
It's quite a nice place to live. I have been here 10 years with no major problems. The grounds are well kept and the office staff works to make sure all is well.