I love living here the staff is friendly and they go above and beyond to help and they always get things done when u call maintenance....I also love the amenities

Great experience. Nice place to live . There is a nice pool . A basketball court . And the people at the office are really nice people . Especially V.

Friendly staff. Maintenance request are done pretty quickly. Maintenance staff are very helpful. My neighbor are some of the coolest people. There Is a basketball court. My only dislike is the pool is very shallow.

I been living here for the past 3 years going on 4 year's, and It been great! Maintenance alway's on top of their job. I love vee at the front office, and I love the layout of the apartment.

Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir. El equipo de trabajo es excelente, atienden rápido las necesidades en los apartamentos. Siempre se ve bonito, limpio y bn cuidadas todas sus áreas.

I love it here. Been here almost 10 years now the people are great and the workers work hard. I advise for people to come and check it out. The rent is reasonable

Safe and friend staff....well keep propertiy, fast turn around for maintenance and great programs for adults and children never knew what a wonderful experience living here would be until becoming a resident.

It's a great community and I'm glad to live here. The maintenance crew is very professional and the respond to service requests pretty quickly.

Staff are amazing and courteous and the maintenance men are wonderful and quick especially Rodney. The community is safe, clean and amazing.

Nice and quite. Very affordable I have been here for about 8 years. The neighborhood is nice as well, property is well kept and my neighbors are nice. The office staff is nice and pleasant and great Maintenance crew.