Staying here has been great for me. Affordable, friendly staff and neighbors. I can call the office when I have a problem they will come fix it within 24hrs.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Enjoy living hear. Great maintenance crew. Grounds kept well but disappointed in the security. The gate is always out of order. Office crew is friendly.

the service of the workers is very good. and the place of the apartments is excellent because we have many stores serca, school, hospitals, the exit to the highway also.

Good, the office team is great and the maintenance team is amazing quick and efficient.the gate close in the morning then broke 30 mns later.security wise ok I would definitely recommend it.

I have been here over 3 years I have seen many things. It is a family community. The staff is okay. Rob in maintenance is super. He fixes the problem without delay. Wellesley is a nice place to live.

Great place to be. Calm environment. Maintenance service is very fast. The team is very helpful and nice people. They are always there with a beautiful smile on their face ready to make your experience at Wellesley a top notch.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is wonderful. V and Norma are the best. Always willing to help and answer questions. Wellesley is a great place to live.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I’ve live here for about two years its the best apartment ever . Its really affordable and they good with maintenance. The people that work in front dest are really cool easy to talk to and really helpful

Love it very spacious and a lot of amenities car wash kids play area and great schools the living room is awesome its make you feel like home

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

The Community is ok, the Amenties can be alot better and the apartments needs to be renovated. The Location is Awesome and the Mantaience workers are Cool as well as the office staff.

I wish there was more storage space in the apartment. The staff is wonderful and always ready to assist with problems in the apartment. No problem since I moved here In 2010.

The front gate is always broken I have had my car stolen. The neighborhood is quite and has a lot of children. But can always use more security.

The community is always clean and neat. The staff management is well trained and very nice. Maintenance team is very professional and always make sure everything fixed on time and safe to use. The only thing is for safe

I have been living here for just about 4 years , maintenance is always speedy if you call in the front office is prompt to answer or return your call. My kids really love that throughout the year they have fun activities at the clubhouse for them to enjoy.

I love it here so far, everything has been great. The Staff are very nice and helpful.i love the set up of the apartment, I’m enjoying my apartment so far.

The management staff is alwayd friendly and helpful. Ive been loving here for years no complaints. I plan on being here a few more years until I buy my house. I especially love its close to everything

My apartment community is nice and the staff's are helpful kind and amazing and i also love how quiet and peaceful the apartment community. Is

I love it here at Wellesley office staffs are great. I have been with Wellesley for a while now and I plan on being here for more years to come. Thank you for making my living experience a great one.

Overall, I like living here. It's certainly one of the better pinnacle properties. I wish we get the occasionally vehicle burglaries. My car's window got broken once.

I really enjoy leaving at Wellesley apartments the stuff at the office are very professional & welcoming. There’s no other complex I would want to leave in other than Wellesley

I love the staff here they are very professional at getting things handled I have lived here for a little over a year and I haven’t had any issues whatsoever.

Security could be a lot better than what it is now. Otherwise, it is a really pretty community, specially around the back were we constantly do bbq for birthdays.

Quiet, great communication with staff good commute from work also very affordable. Been here for three years hope to stay until I buy a home

Great community and office staffs are very helpful. Its a great plce to live, I've been living here for 4 years never have any problem. Thumbs up.

I’ve never had a complaint about this community. Except the front gate. But they’re trying to get it fixed. Other than that the neighborhood is quiet and everyone is pretty friendly