I’ve live here for about two years its the best apartment ever . Its really affordable and they good with maintenance. The people that work in front dest are really cool easy to talk to and really helpful

Love it very spacious and a lot of amenities car wash kids play area and great schools the living room is awesome its make you feel like home

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

The Community is ok, the Amenties can be alot better and the apartments needs to be renovated. The Location is Awesome and the Mantaience workers are Cool as well as the office staff.

I wish there was more storage space in the apartment. The staff is wonderful and always ready to assist with problems in the apartment. No problem since I moved here In 2010.

The front gate is always broken I have had my car stolen. The neighborhood is quite and has a lot of children. But can always use more security.

The community is always clean and neat. The staff management is well trained and very nice. Maintenance team is very professional and always make sure everything fixed on time and safe to use. The only thing is for safe

I have been living here for just about 4 years , maintenance is always speedy if you call in the front office is prompt to answer or return your call. My kids really love that throughout the year they have fun activities at the clubhouse for them to enjoy.

I love it here so far, everything has been great. The Staff are very nice and helpful.i love the set up of the apartment, I’m enjoying my apartment so far.

The management staff is alwayd friendly and helpful. Ive been loving here for years no complaints. I plan on being here a few more years until I buy my house. I especially love its close to everything

My apartment community is nice and the staff's are helpful kind and amazing and i also love how quiet and peaceful the apartment community. Is

I love it here at Wellesley office staffs are great. I have been with Wellesley for a while now and I plan on being here for more years to come. Thank you for making my living experience a great one.

Overall, I like living here. It's certainly one of the better pinnacle properties. I wish we get the occasionally vehicle burglaries. My car's window got broken once.

I really enjoy leaving at Wellesley apartments the stuff at the office are very professional & welcoming. There’s no other complex I would want to leave in other than Wellesley

I love the staff here they are very professional at getting things handled I have lived here for a little over a year and I haven’t had any issues whatsoever.

Security could be a lot better than what it is now. Otherwise, it is a really pretty community, specially around the back were we constantly do bbq for birthdays.

Quiet, great communication with staff good commute from work also very affordable. Been here for three years hope to stay until I buy a home

Great community and office staffs are very helpful. Its a great plce to live, I've been living here for 4 years never have any problem. Thumbs up.

I’ve never had a complaint about this community. Except the front gate. But they’re trying to get it fixed. Other than that the neighborhood is quiet and everyone is pretty friendly

I love living here the staff is friendly and they go above and beyond to help and they always get things done when u call maintenance....I also love the amenities

I really enjoy living here. At times neighbors are noisy but when I address this with the rental office, it gets addressed timely. Office staff is great.

Great experience. Nice place to live . There is a nice pool . A basketball court . And the people at the office are really nice people . Especially V.

We are charged a fee to pay rent online, and they allow people to keep trash by their doors now and that makes the community look bad. Things have change a lot since I first move here. the things listed above were only a ways, that I feel have changed and not necessarily for the good.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

We have been here for years and it has been miserable the whole time. If we could afford somewhere else we would have left long time ago. The reason I gave two stars is due to the complex being in a great location and being affordable with our income. Better security would be nice too but I guess you get what you pay for.

This is my sixth year at Wellesley Apartments and all I have is good things to say about the management staff and maintenance crew. Awesome! Keep up the good work!

I like the fact the environment is safe and quite but when I complenent about things that need to get fix like my fans, and my oven I was expecting the get a new one or with a better condition since I'm a new residence in to the apartment.