The experience of the application process was easy. Helpful staff apartments environment is clean. Neightboors are quiet. Place is a nice face to live

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

The neighborhood is nice and the people are nice. The maintenance requests takes some time to be completed. The rent is also really affordable

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Excellent community, great customer service, clean. We always get the help we need from them. Maintenance requests are serviced in a short amount of time.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

This is a great place to leave there is a playground for kids to plays if you plan to do party you don’t need to go out there is a special for party only make a reservation in advance. Also Wellesley apartment has a big and nice pool to enjoy during summer with your families. If you wish looking for anime and quiet apartment come apply at Wellesley si you will have a better place to live Wyeth your loved ones.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I love where my apt is located, convenient for my kids to play with lots f children. I like that the neighborhood is mostly quite and the people are friendly. I would recommend to anyone to live in Wellesley!

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Staying here has been great for me. Affordable, friendly staff and neighbors. I can call the office when I have a problem they will come fix it within 24hrs.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Enjoy living hear. Great maintenance crew. Grounds kept well but disappointed in the security. The gate is always out of order. Office crew is friendly.

the service of the workers is very good. and the place of the apartments is excellent because we have many stores serca, school, hospitals, the exit to the highway also.

Good, the office team is great and the maintenance team is amazing quick and efficient.the gate close in the morning then broke 30 mns later.security wise ok I would definitely recommend it.

I have been here over 3 years I have seen many things. It is a family community. The staff is okay. Rob in maintenance is super. He fixes the problem without delay. Wellesley is a nice place to live.

Great place to be. Calm environment. Maintenance service is very fast. The team is very helpful and nice people. They are always there with a beautiful smile on their face ready to make your experience at Wellesley a top notch.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is wonderful. V and Norma are the best. Always willing to help and answer questions. Wellesley is a great place to live.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

I’ve live here for about two years its the best apartment ever . Its really affordable and they good with maintenance. The people that work in front dest are really cool easy to talk to and really helpful

Love it very spacious and a lot of amenities car wash kids play area and great schools the living room is awesome its make you feel like home

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

The Community is ok, the Amenties can be alot better and the apartments needs to be renovated. The Location is Awesome and the Mantaience workers are Cool as well as the office staff.

I wish there was more storage space in the apartment. The staff is wonderful and always ready to assist with problems in the apartment. No problem since I moved here In 2010.

The front gate is always broken I have had my car stolen. The neighborhood is quite and has a lot of children. But can always use more security.

The community is always clean and neat. The staff management is well trained and very nice. Maintenance team is very professional and always make sure everything fixed on time and safe to use. The only thing is for safe

I have been living here for just about 4 years , maintenance is always speedy if you call in the front office is prompt to answer or return your call. My kids really love that throughout the year they have fun activities at the clubhouse for them to enjoy.

I love it here so far, everything has been great. The Staff are very nice and helpful.i love the set up of the apartment, I’m enjoying my apartment so far.

The management staff is alwayd friendly and helpful. Ive been loving here for years no complaints. I plan on being here a few more years until I buy my house. I especially love its close to everything

My apartment community is nice and the staff's are helpful kind and amazing and i also love how quiet and peaceful the apartment community. Is

I love it here at Wellesley office staffs are great. I have been with Wellesley for a while now and I plan on being here for more years to come. Thank you for making my living experience a great one.

Overall, I like living here. It's certainly one of the better pinnacle properties. I wish we get the occasionally vehicle burglaries. My car's window got broken once.

I really enjoy leaving at Wellesley apartments the stuff at the office are very professional & welcoming. There’s no other complex I would want to leave in other than Wellesley