I love it here at Wellesley office staffs are great. I have been with Wellesley for a while now and I plan on being here for more years to come. Thank you for making my living experience a great one.

Overall, I like living here. It's certainly one of the better pinnacle properties. I wish we get the occasionally vehicle burglaries. My car's window got broken once.

I really enjoy leaving at Wellesley apartments the stuff at the office are very professional & welcoming. There’s no other complex I would want to leave in other than Wellesley

I love the staff here they are very professional at getting things handled I have lived here for a little over a year and I haven’t had any issues whatsoever.

Security could be a lot better than what it is now. Otherwise, it is a really pretty community, specially around the back were we constantly do bbq for birthdays.

Quiet, great communication with staff good commute from work also very affordable. Been here for three years hope to stay until I buy a home

Great community and office staffs are very helpful. Its a great plce to live, I've been living here for 4 years never have any problem. Thumbs up.

I’ve never had a complaint about this community. Except the front gate. But they’re trying to get it fixed. Other than that the neighborhood is quiet and everyone is pretty friendly

I love living here the staff is friendly and they go above and beyond to help and they always get things done when u call maintenance....I also love the amenities

I really enjoy living here. At times neighbors are noisy but when I address this with the rental office, it gets addressed timely. Office staff is great.

Great experience. Nice place to live . There is a nice pool . A basketball court . And the people at the office are really nice people . Especially V.

We are charged a fee to pay rent online, and they allow people to keep trash by their doors now and that makes the community look bad. Things have change a lot since I first move here. the things listed above were only a ways, that I feel have changed and not necessarily for the good.

Reply from Wellesley Apartments

We have been here for years and it has been miserable the whole time. If we could afford somewhere else we would have left long time ago. The reason I gave two stars is due to the complex being in a great location and being affordable with our income. Better security would be nice too but I guess you get what you pay for.

This is my sixth year at Wellesley Apartments and all I have is good things to say about the management staff and maintenance crew. Awesome! Keep up the good work!

I like the fact the environment is safe and quite but when I complenent about things that need to get fix like my fans, and my oven I was expecting the get a new one or with a better condition since I'm a new residence in to the apartment.

Friendly staff. Maintenance request are done pretty quickly. Maintenance staff are very helpful. My neighbor are some of the coolest people. There Is a basketball court. My only dislike is the pool is very shallow.

My experience living here has been good and for a single mom the price is good compared to other places and the location. Maintenance is the best as well.

I been living here for the past 3 years going on 4 year's, and It been great! Maintenance alway's on top of their job. I love vee at the front office, and I love the layout of the apartment.

I've been here three years and I've enjoyed my stay. It does have some ups and downs like any other apartment complex. But overall it's a great community to live in.

I’ve been living in the community for about 5 yrs with no problems but up until now . Things have change a lot. The gate is never closed like stated in flyers. People cars being broken into. And someone recently got kilt. The community could be a little better. Other than that, the rent is affordable compared to other places.

I love living here have been here for fore years and would not change a thing .Everyone is nice and the Neighborhood is very clean any orders that you put in it’s taken care of right away

Living here since 2011 in same apartment. Maintenance men, especially Robin, has gone out of his way to be available for any repairs needed. Grounds are kept nicely. I do wish after 7 years the company would off a paint job for the apartment. Unfortunately the gates do not work and the increase in shootings has risen. Living on the ground floor this is a major concern

I been living in Wellesley for about 6 yrs or so, maintenance are quick when you out a work order, never had an issue with my neighbors, good location can't complaint

I’ve been living here for several years now. Quiet community. Quick and courteous maintenance response. Grounds are kept up and nice neighbors. Good location.

Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir. El equipo de trabajo es excelente, atienden rápido las necesidades en los apartamentos. Siempre se ve bonito, limpio y bn cuidadas todas sus áreas.