Friendly staff. Maintenance request are done pretty quickly. Maintenance staff are very helpful. My neighbor are some of the coolest people. There Is a basketball court. My only dislike is the pool is very shallow.

My experience living here has been good and for a single mom the price is good compared to other places and the location. Maintenance is the best as well.

I been living here for the past 3 years going on 4 year's, and It been great! Maintenance alway's on top of their job. I love vee at the front office, and I love the layout of the apartment.

I've been here three years and I've enjoyed my stay. It does have some ups and downs like any other apartment complex. But overall it's a great community to live in.

I’ve been living in the community for about 5 yrs with no problems but up until now . Things have change a lot. The gate is never closed like stated in flyers. People cars being broken into. And someone recently got kilt. The community could be a little better. Other than that, the rent is affordable compared to other places.

I love living here have been here for fore years and would not change a thing .Everyone is nice and the Neighborhood is very clean any orders that you put in it’s taken care of right away

Living here since 2011 in same apartment. Maintenance men, especially Robin, has gone out of his way to be available for any repairs needed. Grounds are kept nicely. I do wish after 7 years the company would off a paint job for the apartment. Unfortunately the gates do not work and the increase in shootings has risen. Living on the ground floor this is a major concern

I been living in Wellesley for about 6 yrs or so, maintenance are quick when you out a work order, never had an issue with my neighbors, good location can't complaint

I’ve been living here for several years now. Quiet community. Quick and courteous maintenance response. Grounds are kept up and nice neighbors. Good location.

Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir. El equipo de trabajo es excelente, atienden rápido las necesidades en los apartamentos. Siempre se ve bonito, limpio y bn cuidadas todas sus áreas.

It’s quiet, I never have trouble here. I’ve been living here for over 5 years. My only complaint is there are cars that doesn’t work parked on the lot and taking up space.

I love it here. Been here almost 10 years now the people are great and the workers work hard. I advise for people to come and check it out. The rent is reasonable

We have lived here for seven years. It's a great place to live. The staff is helpful and the other residents are welcoming. Also you cannot beat the price you pay for your apartment home. Come see what we are abiut, you will definitely want to stay.

Safe and friend staff....well keep propertiy, fast turn around for maintenance and great programs for adults and children never knew what a wonderful experience living here would be until becoming a resident.

It's a great community and I'm glad to live here. The maintenance crew is very professional and the respond to service requests pretty quickly.

Staff are very professional, I enjoy living here.if there is any issue for maintenance, someone will come right away. I really appreciate the quick response

The leasing counsultants dont know exactly whats going on. The maintenance(Rob) excellent he fixes the problem without complaint and on time. Management is froen upon.

I like how the apartment is maintain and how maintenance is always on time but I don't like the fact the gate stays open. But nonetheless this is a great complex.

Staff are amazing and courteous and the maintenance men are wonderful and quick especially Rodney. The community is safe, clean and amazing.

I love it here. I personally have not had any problems here. I love the area that we are in and that we are kind of in the middle of everything, so therefore I don't have to go to far to get to grocery store, food etc.