Wellesley Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is wonderful. V and Norma are the best. Always willing to help and answer questions. Wellesley is a great place to live.
I’ve live here for about two years its the best apartment ever . Its really affordable and they good with maintenance. The people that work in front dest are really cool easy to talk to and really helpful
Love it very spacious and a lot of amenities car wash kids play area and great schools the living room is awesome its make you feel like home
The Community is ok, the Amenties can be alot better and the apartments needs to be renovated. The Location is Awesome and the Mantaience workers are Cool as well as the office staff.
I wish there was more storage space in the apartment. The staff is wonderful and always ready to assist with problems in the apartment. No problem since I moved here In 2010.
The front gate is always broken I have had my car stolen. The neighborhood is quite and has a lot of children. But can always use more security.
The community is always clean and neat. The staff management is well trained and very nice. Maintenance team is very professional and always make sure everything fixed on time and safe to use. The only thing is for safe
I have been living here for just about 4 years , maintenance is always speedy if you call in the front office is prompt to answer or return your call. My kids really love that throughout the year they have fun activities at the clubhouse for them to enjoy.
I love it here so far, everything has been great. The Staff are very nice and helpful.i love the set up of the apartment, I’m enjoying my apartment so far.
The management staff is alwayd friendly and helpful. Ive been loving here for years no complaints. I plan on being here a few more years until I buy my house. I especially love its close to everything