Wellesley Apartments

I like the fact the environment is safe and quite but when I complenent about things that need to get fix like my fans, and my oven I was expecting the get a new one or with a better condition since I'm a new residence in to the apartment.
Friendly staff. Maintenance request are done pretty quickly. Maintenance staff are very helpful. My neighbor are some of the coolest people. There Is a basketball court. My only dislike is the pool is very shallow.
My experience living here has been good and for a single mom the price is good compared to other places and the location. Maintenance is the best as well.
I been living here for the past 3 years going on 4 year's, and It been great! Maintenance alway's on top of their job. I love vee at the front office, and I love the layout of the apartment.
I've been here three years and I've enjoyed my stay. It does have some ups and downs like any other apartment complex. But overall it's a great community to live in.
I’ve been living in the community for about 5 yrs with no problems but up until now . Things have change a lot. The gate is never closed like stated in flyers. People cars being broken into. And someone recently got kilt. The community could be a little better. Other than that, the rent is affordable compared to other places.
I love living here have been here for fore years and would not change a thing .Everyone is nice and the Neighborhood is very clean any orders that you put in it’s taken care of right away
Living here since 2011 in same apartment. Maintenance men, especially Robin, has gone out of his way to be available for any repairs needed. Grounds are kept nicely. I do wish after 7 years the company would off a paint job for the apartment. Unfortunately the gates do not work and the increase in shootings has risen. Living on the ground floor this is a major concern
I been living in Wellesley for about 6 yrs or so, maintenance are quick when you out a work order, never had an issue with my neighbors, good location can't complaint
I’ve been living here for several years now. Quiet community. Quick and courteous maintenance response. Grounds are kept up and nice neighbors. Good location.