Love the location and the units. The only bad thing is that we are forced to use Comcast and the prices are high. Also wish I had a sink disposal.

Love living at 77 west! My only complaint is the recurring mold on my bathroom ceiling due to poor ventilation. However, maintenance is always happy to treat the mold.

Great services are the main point of differentiation compared to peers. The quality of the rooms is good in general, but we have had frequent equipment / fixture malfunctions that have been a source of frustration for us.

Reply from West 77

My roommate and I had quite a few bumps in the road with the apartment when we first moved in but everyone was quick to help us and get everything fix. We love the apartment and the neighborhood!

Reply from West 77

Attentive lobby desk staff. Friendly and always professional they do a fantastic job overseeing entryway and guests walking in and out. Excellent job keeping lobby and floors clean

Staff are friendly and amenable and turn around requests in a prompt and professional manner. The facilities are generally very good with the Pool, Rooftop and Lounge being particular highlights. There needs to be some money reinvested back into the gym as some of the equipment seems to have gone missing. The flat itself is great with mostly modern appliances, however the washer/dryer is in need of an upgrade.

Nice community. Clean and complete amenities. Management staff is attentive and usually present. Costs associated with things such as losing a key are way too high and inexplicable

It's a nice building with good amenities and a great rooftop. The sauna never really worked and the furniture style in the community area is questionable but he gym is solid. Apartments have a good standard.

There have been a few issues with noise and maintenance leaving the door unlocked. Also the elevator always seems to break when people are getting home from work. However, overall the experience has been a good one.

Perfect location, super nice rooftop. It has all the amenities you need, swimming pool, sauna room, gym and party room. Super friendly doorman and staff. Enjoy living here!

Maintenance and amenities are great- but I think that they could have better social opportunities like the party that they have every October on the rooftop.

My experience here so far has been phenomenal. Really love coming home to this building after a long day of work. The amenities are great though some of the equipment at the gym needs to be fixed.

Overall, a great living community. Quiet enough and located in a great spot. Great amenities. Only wish would be for cheaper laundry services.

Amenities and location are great. There have been issue with front door staff, length of time to get maintenance requests completed and short term rental units. I was not made aware of the short term rental unit next to my unit. 2 of prob10-15 renters have been quite and respectful. Would like to discuss what can be done to resolve this.

Really like a lot of aspects of West 77. The heating has been a continuing issue. I know it's not idea, but you need to do what's right and spend the money to have the thermostats set up correctly. Alternatively (without rewiring), installing a nest or similar product with a wireless thermometer (not next to the heater) would be great. Besides heating (continuous problems), we like it here

I really like how everyone try’s to assure that the community is happy and a true home. The door staff could be a little more friendly and personable. Also, if someone could enforce all of the Air Bnb folks, that would be AMAZING!

Friendly staff, great location, updated units, maintenance is pretty quick to respond. I wish the WiFi coverage in the gym was better, but overall a great place to live

excellent location, maintenance staff fast, friendly, Shanique is awesome. Wish we had a 24hr concierge. construction noise loud and its been over year

Location and amenities are great. Door staff and maintenance service is out of this world amazing. Elevators are slow. Building puts on a bunch of events which is nice. Great gym.

Great place to live! Very helpful maintenance staff and good location. Easy and convenient I renewed my lease and look forward to living here another year!

Overall great experience living here. I wish the rooftop stayed open longer at night and if you live in a unit next to the garbage disposal you should be warned about the very loud noises you always hear

The apartment building is nice. The other residents are always friendly and the staff is always kind. There are some people who do not follow good dog etiquette (like letting their dog put its nose in my grocery bag) but I love living here.

Overall, I have had a positive experience since we moved in three months ago. The staff are very friendly. I feel safe here. I like how prompt the building is to address any problems I have with my unit. My score for this will continue to increase as I spend more time in the building.

West77 benefits from a great location and exceptional front desk staff. Very seldom have we had negative experiences here. Biggest downside of the apartment complex is its high pricetag and small square footage in comparison to others in the River North market.

The building is very well maintained. The door and maintenance staff are top notch. The social events are pretty infrequent and usually announced with no more than 2 weeks notice. This doesn't work well for people with real social commitments.