Living here is great. The amenities are wonderful - especially the pool and rooftop in the summer! The staff at the leasing office and at the front desk are also responsive, helpful, and very much involved in making this a good place to live. In terms of the units themselves, I love mine! Lots of light, and lots of space. Dog friendly.

From the leasing agents to front office staff the professionalism and friendliness is off the charts. 77 W really makes you feel happy to be at home!

West 77 is a wonderful place to live, especially if you are an animal lover! The building is very safe and secure and at its finest! The staff is incredible and the events are awesome!!

Friendly staff, nice amenities and the maintenance people always fix things within the day. Oh, and super dog-friendly....my dog would give the building 10 stars.

West 77 is a great place to live. Staff are always very friendly and helpful. Apartments are nice, quiet and modern. Would definitely recommend it to a friend

I’ll keep rating this place every chance I can. I can’t say enough about the west77 team and all the help they’ve been from A to Z. I’ll definitely be renewing my lease when it’s up!

We love West 77! The front staff is so friendly, and maintenance is always quick and gets the job done. The leasing office is also great, and we love the events that they put on every year.

I love living here! The amenities are amazing and the staff & maintenance are always so nice and helpful. The rooftop is just amazing and has the best views.

I’ve been a resident of West77 building since June 2017 and I love this apartment complex. The staff here is amazing and always ready to help. Love going to the gym,pool and the bbq area is also amazing with downtown views. Whole Foods is just accross the street which is awesome.

I love my building and apt. The staff is great Great pool Great staff Great workout room Great games Very helpful Fun activities I will Renew

Great experience living here so far! First place I have lived since moving to Chicago from Florida and it really feels like home for me and my dog!

Overall, we love West 77. Small,possible improvements could be faster elevators and thicker doors. (We hear a lot of sound from the hallway.) besides that, we love the building, amenities and staff!

west77 is awesome! great building, great building staff, very willing to help you with any problems you may run into. front office also very friendly!

I love West 77 because it has such great value for the money. Compared to the surrounding buildings, its not necessarily as new as some of the others but you get a lot for what you pay for and the price is very competitive

I’ve had a great experience as a resident. The staff & management team are very helpful, kind & accommodating. Would highly recommend West77

My husband and I love living here. Fantastic value for the location. Our 1-bedroom apartment feels really spacious and modern and we like the large windows. Also, the walls don't let sound through from unit to unit (which is more than I can say for our last place). The move-in process was straightforward and the front desk, leasing office, and maintenance staff were all wonderful. I wish we would have moved here sooner.

I have lived in the building for four years. Great building, very centrally located. Office staff is very attentive . A very dog friendly building!

We love all the Amenities west77 has to offer! We have all these parties and they allow other companies come in for showings like the massages, jewelry company, and we loved the free breakfast in the morning.

The door staff and management staff are very friendly. I have liked living here. I think the workout room could have better equipment and laundry should be free.

I’ve been here for just about 2 years and couldn’t be happier. I think the biggest differentiator in luxury apartments is the front office staff and door staff—and the people here are amazing. Everyone is very friendly and invested in the comfort of the residents. Maintenance staff is awesome, and their response time is simply unprecedented. I have never had an issue with any of my requests or favors or any time I’ve ever needed assistance with anything. You can’t really put a price on that.

Reply from West 77

Everyone is super friendly and really cares about keeping West 77 clean and professional!! I have been pleased with my stay so far, and plan to resign my lease. There is no better building in River North!!

West 77 is so great. They are always there to help and who doesn't love a pet friendly building! Not to mention, the rooftop has amazing views, a pool and a great workout facility.

I am a new resident and so far I have to say all the staff are very friendly and professional! The building comes with a lot of added benefits which is also a huge plus!

Love everything so far. Concierge and maintenance staff are always friendly and helpful. Wish the roof was open a bit later on weekends (12)

Pleasant experience living at West 77 so far! A very convenient complex with all of the amenities I could want. I also approve of the events and freebies that we get!