great building, apartment, and staff - excellent maintained building, friendly and attentive staff, love living at west77 been a resident for many years. Staff does a great job bringing residents together for special events and promoting outside services of interest to residents - very hard working west77 team

I have lived in the building for four years. Great building, very centrally located. Office staff is very attentive . A very dog friendly building!

We love all the Amenities west77 has to offer! We have all these parties and they allow other companies come in for showings like the massages, jewelry company, and we loved the free breakfast in the morning.

The door staff and management staff are very friendly. I have liked living here. I think the workout room could have better equipment and laundry should be free.

I’ve been here for just about 2 years and couldn’t be happier. I think the biggest differentiator in luxury apartments is the front office staff and door staff—and the people here are amazing. Everyone is very friendly and invested in the comfort of the residents. Maintenance staff is awesome, and their response time is simply unprecedented. I have never had an issue with any of my requests or favors or any time I’ve ever needed assistance with anything. You can’t really put a price on that.

Reply from West 77

Everyone is super friendly and really cares about keeping West 77 clean and professional!! I have been pleased with my stay so far, and plan to resign my lease. There is no better building in River North!!

West 77 is so great. They are always there to help and who doesn't love a pet friendly building! Not to mention, the rooftop has amazing views, a pool and a great workout facility.

I am a new resident and so far I have to say all the staff are very friendly and professional! The building comes with a lot of added benefits which is also a huge plus!

Love everything so far. Concierge and maintenance staff are always friendly and helpful. Wish the roof was open a bit later on weekends (12)

Pleasant experience living at West 77 so far! A very convenient complex with all of the amenities I could want. I also approve of the events and freebies that we get!

I've been here for three months and I love living at West 77! I felt at home from the moment I did my property tour. The concierge team is fantastic and every thing that I've needed so far has been handled quickly and efficiently. AND ... the neighbors are awesome! It doesn't get better than West 77.

I moved into West 77 in June and have enjoyed my experience. The staff is attentive and welcoming. The other residents are kind and sociable.

I love how friendly the door staff is. They are so welcoming and make living here very homey. Additionally, I have not had any issues with noise, etc. the building is very safe & quiet

Always been a pleasure living at West 77 in Chicago. Been a resident for almost 2 years. Friendly staff, wonderful building, and in a great location.

Reply from West 77

77West is a great place to live! The staff is friendly, the amenities are wonderful, and the location cannot be beat. I have been here for four years and would recommend the community to anyone!

Reply from West 77

The door staff, in particular Shaunta, and the maintenance staff, including Bryan, G, and Mohammed are absolutely wonderful. I'd be lost without all of them!

Reply from West 77

I've lived in many apartment buildings and this is by far my favorite. The management, staff, and maintenance make a point to make you feel comfortable and accommodate any requests.

I love loving at 77 west!!! Everyone is so friendly and prompt when I have questions. The staff really puts the residents first and it is noticed!

Management and maintenance are very responsive to issues. Door staff is friendly to both residents and pets! Management hosts community events with free food and drinks which are always fun. Amenities are nice. Laundry and gym get very crowded. The outdoor area with grill and fireplace are great- wish the pool was outdoor!