I wish the laundry facilities were better, its quite a big problem as there are no alternatives nearby and this is a difficult issue to avoid. Its a weekly struggle to find clean/useable washers and I cannot replace clothes as fast as they are destroyed by the machines ( usually on the first wash ). Every single item I have washed since moving here is now has the seams ripped out. Useable laundry machines and ensuring that pets are not allowed in the laundry room ( this is a very poorly observed rule and I have allergies ) would improve the experience of living here immeasurably.

West77 is in the perfect location. There are so many restaurants and bars nearby. I also love how there's a Whole Foods, Jewel-Osco and Trader Joes all walking distance.

We love living here! I feel valued as a resident, protected and I love the resident events. I love the location and can’t wait to live here another year.

Overall a great area and place to live. The people who work at the front door at excellent and maintenance staff goes above and beyond to fix anything wrong in a timely fashion.

West77 has been a great place to live! Leasing office, maintenance team, and door staff are attentive and helps resolved any problems quickly. Amenities and common areas are always clean.

I have really enjoyed living in this building. The front desk staff is great and I think the building does a lot of great events for the residents. I feel very appreciated as a resident and there is always something fun going on in the lobby, rooftop,etc. if we have any maintenance requests, they are always fixed in a timely manner. Just resigned my lease! This building is affordable for the location and the features.

Enjoyed the friendly front desk security guards. Always helpful. The maintenance team was also very helpful and rapidly responded to a water leak

I really like how everyone try’s to assure that the community is happy and a true home. The door staff could be a little more friendly and personable. Also, if someone could enforce all of the Air Bnb folks, that would be AMAZING!

Everything about my experience here so far (for the last 4 months) has been great. The door staff are so friendly, maintenance is great and always done very quickly. I am giving 4.5 stars because I expressed a concern with management and as far as I can tell, nothing has been done. It was a unique request, so I am understanding that it's a difficult situation to be in, but I would have liked to have seen something done about the issue.

The community is definitely young. About 50% are and 50% are not respectful of the other residents, especially on the weekends. Noise level in the Lobby on the weekend nights gets to be obnoxious, but the rest of the time it’s fine. The trash & empty bottles left in the stairwells, as well as the garbage dropped on my patio from higher floors is very rude, but that’s who lives here now.

The staff here is always friendly and attentive! The amenities are amazing! We just signed our 5th lease and continue to be happy and love where we live!

Great apartment for a reasonable cost. Great rooftop and tenants. Everyone is friendly. The only flaw is waiting for the elevators when one isn’t working or there is heavy traffic

Overall, a very satisfying living experience. Love the building and the amenities. Location is great. Staff are very nice and responsive to resident’s needs.

Love living here! Great amenities and better people! Used to live on the Northside and the commute was killing me. Walking to work is a huge time save.

Great place to live! Very helpful maintenance staff and good location. Easy and convenient I renewed my lease and look forward to living here another year!

We are obsessed with living here! Amazing staff and gorgeous apartments. Residents are all friendly and socialize together on the rooftop. Never had a better apartment in Chicago!

The units are nice and the amenities are decent as well. Only downsides are that the elevators are really slow, the laundry units are old and the hallways are dingy looking.

Perfect location, super nice rooftop. It has all the amenities you need, swimming pool, sauna room, gym and party room. Super friendly doorman and staff. Enjoy living here!

Great first month. Our move in was easy, our neighbors are nice, and there are a lot of fun activities that we can attend. Hopefully the weather gets nicer soon so we can enjoy the roof

We just moved in a month or so ago and love everything! Friendly staff, clean amenities, and great location! We look forward to our time here at West77!

All of the staff are so nice and helpful. Feel very safe and secure. Plus, I enjoy all the social activities. Love my view and enjoy my neighbors.

Love West77! The community is awesome, the office staff are on top of it and above all my dog loves it :) I would definitely recommend living here!

Great amenities, awesome location, and amazing staff. Love our two bedroom two bathroom. Gym, pool, and rooftop are all amazing as well. Renewed our lease!

Very nice apartments. And great front door staff. They are definitely a little expensive but that comes with the area. Also the a/c doesn’t always work great in your aparment during the summer

This place is above and beyond everything I could have ever wanted in an apartment downtown. Friendly staff, very clean, and great imenenities. I emailed the staff on some fixes I needed in my apartment and they were so quick and professional with my needs. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for the perfect location and lifestyle!!!