I love the community and have had a great experience at west 77. The facilities are nice and the amenities are great. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful.

Love the location and the quietness of the building for a bustling River North Area. Maintenance turnaround is fantastic. Am waiting for the new toilets, mine are one of the least attractive features of the apartment. Love the convenience of package pick up 24 hours a day, as well as the Press Box drop offs. All around Well Done!

The staff is attentive and hospitable. The buliding is kept clean and the outdoor deck pristine. The dog friendly environment is fun and inviting.

I've lived in many apartment buildings and this is by far my favorite. The management, staff, and maintenance make a point to make you feel comfortable and accommodate any requests.

Pretty good, for the most part. The hallways smell sometimes, esp. The one going to the parking garage. The front enterance smells like dog pee quite often.

Building is always clean and orderly. Door staff is very friendly. The amenities are always in good shape and seldom very occupied. The terrace is fantastic and the views from the lounge are amazing!

Reply from West 77

great apartment. very nice + receptive staff. Excellent amenities. overall wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend this apartment to others

It's a pretty decent place, very organized and friendly people. It sometimes very loud in the neighbors which I did not give the last star for. Other than that, it's very nice

Love it here. Great staff. Very friendly to all ages. Would suggest to anyone looking to live in river north. All of my friends love coming over to my place.

Management and maintenance are very responsive to issues. Door staff is friendly to both residents and pets! Management hosts community events with free food and drinks which are always fun. Amenities are nice. Laundry and gym get very crowded. The outdoor area with grill and fireplace are great- wish the pool was outdoor!

Reply from West 77

You guys are doing a good job at doing stuff and cleaning and being cool and keeping the building nice and stuff like that. I feel safe and the people are good.

Reply from West 77

The amenities at the place are great. Overall I am very satisfied except with exception to the door staff. There is definitely room for improvement with the door staff.

Reply from West 77

It's been great to live at West77 for the past year. The door staff is amazing and friendly whenever you pass them and the maintenance staff is very nice and always willing to help. The only downfall is how much my apartment rent is going up this year.

Reply from West 77

I love loving at 77 west!!! Everyone is so friendly and prompt when I have questions. The staff really puts the residents first and it is noticed!

Living here is pretty miserable. Lots of dogs live here but no dog run. Every complaint is met with an excuse why I'm actually wrong. Great location but building not worth the rent. Employee turnover is horrible and every time I got to know someone in the management office they left. Parking garage is terrible. My first year wasn't terrible but once I signed my lease for year 2 it was like I wasn't welcome anymore.

Reply from West 77

77West is a great place to live! The staff is friendly, the amenities are wonderful, and the location cannot be beat. I have been here for four years and would recommend the community to anyone!

Reply from West 77

The door staff, in particular Shaunta, and the maintenance staff, including Bryan, G, and Mohammed are absolutely wonderful. I'd be lost without all of them!

Reply from West 77

My roommate and I had quite a few bumps in the road with the apartment when we first moved in but everyone was quick to help us and get everything fix. We love the apartment and the neighborhood!

Reply from West 77

The best building in the world, and maybe the whole universe and beyond. Now give me stuff (just kidding, West 77 is really a nice place to live)

Always been a pleasure living at West 77 in Chicago. Been a resident for almost 2 years. Friendly staff, wonderful building, and in a great location.

Reply from West 77

Great services are the main point of differentiation compared to peers. The quality of the rooms is good in general, but we have had frequent equipment / fixture malfunctions that have been a source of frustration for us.

Reply from West 77

Toilet in my bathroom has a crack where it connects to the floor, contributing to a bit of an odor but otherwise everything is in great shape. Hopefully the new toilets will be in soon.

Reply from West 77

Living at west 77 has been great. I love the resident appreciation parties with food and drinks! There should be more of those. I also wish you didn't have to pay to rent out the party room.

Reply from West 77

I think West 77 is a great place to live. The doormen are friendly, everything is always clean, and the units are designed well. My only complaint is that members of the office staff are not always friendly, knowledgable, or helpful.