Everyone is super friendly and really cares about keeping West 77 clean and professional!! I have been pleased with my stay so far, and plan to resign my lease. There is no better building in River North!!

I’ve been here for just about 2 years and couldn’t be happier. I think the biggest differentiator in luxury apartments is the front office staff and door staff—and the people here are amazing. Everyone is very friendly and invested in the comfort of the residents. Maintenance staff is awesome, and their response time is simply unprecedented. I have never had an issue with any of my requests or favors or any time I’ve ever needed assistance with anything. You can’t really put a price on that.

Reply from West 77

The door staff and management staff are very friendly. I have liked living here. I think the workout room could have better equipment and laundry should be free.

Attentive lobby desk staff. Friendly and always professional they do a fantastic job overseeing entryway and guests walking in and out. Excellent job keeping lobby and floors clean

WEST 77 is a great place to live! There are a lot of great events and the space is clean and well kept. It is very dog friendly too. There a lot dogs i the building.

The staff is friendly and responsive. The building is well kept up and pleasant. The events that they plan are fun and engaging. I like living here.

I love the building, location, staff, all the amenities!! Everything is well maintained and everyone is so friendly. The only thing that I dislike (and not sure this is something that can be addressed) is the size of the bathroom in the one bedrooms - it's so small for 2 people, you can barely move around. Other than that, I love the size of the apartment, all the fixtures, patio access, everything!

Building is great. The apartments feel isolated from the other units which is huge. 24 hour door man is key. The rooftop is perfect for summer activities.

Love the roof, building is always clean and well kept. Rewards programs like these are great and the building staff does a good job of keeping tenants informed of discounts or other programs.

I love the community and have had a great experience at west 77. The facilities are nice and the amenities are great. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful.

Love the location and the quietness of the building for a bustling River North Area. Maintenance turnaround is fantastic. Am waiting for the new toilets, mine are one of the least attractive features of the apartment. Love the convenience of package pick up 24 hours a day, as well as the Press Box drop offs. All around Well Done!

The staff is attentive and hospitable. The buliding is kept clean and the outdoor deck pristine. The dog friendly environment is fun and inviting.

I've lived in many apartment buildings and this is by far my favorite. The management, staff, and maintenance make a point to make you feel comfortable and accommodate any requests.

Pretty good, for the most part. The hallways smell sometimes, esp. The one going to the parking garage. The front enterance smells like dog pee quite often.

Building is always clean and orderly. Door staff is very friendly. The amenities are always in good shape and seldom very occupied. The terrace is fantastic and the views from the lounge are amazing!

Reply from West 77

great apartment. very nice + receptive staff. Excellent amenities. overall wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend this apartment to others

It's a pretty decent place, very organized and friendly people. It sometimes very loud in the neighbors which I did not give the last star for. Other than that, it's very nice

Love it here. Great staff. Very friendly to all ages. Would suggest to anyone looking to live in river north. All of my friends love coming over to my place.

Management and maintenance are very responsive to issues. Door staff is friendly to both residents and pets! Management hosts community events with free food and drinks which are always fun. Amenities are nice. Laundry and gym get very crowded. The outdoor area with grill and fireplace are great- wish the pool was outdoor!

Reply from West 77

You guys are doing a good job at doing stuff and cleaning and being cool and keeping the building nice and stuff like that. I feel safe and the people are good.

Reply from West 77

The amenities at the place are great. Overall I am very satisfied except with exception to the door staff. There is definitely room for improvement with the door staff.

Reply from West 77

It's been great to live at West77 for the past year. The door staff is amazing and friendly whenever you pass them and the maintenance staff is very nice and always willing to help. The only downfall is how much my apartment rent is going up this year.

Reply from West 77

I love loving at 77 west!!! Everyone is so friendly and prompt when I have questions. The staff really puts the residents first and it is noticed!

Living here is pretty miserable. Lots of dogs live here but no dog run. Every complaint is met with an excuse why I'm actually wrong. Great location but building not worth the rent. Employee turnover is horrible and every time I got to know someone in the management office they left. Parking garage is terrible. My first year wasn't terrible but once I signed my lease for year 2 it was like I wasn't welcome anymore.

Reply from West 77

77West is a great place to live! The staff is friendly, the amenities are wonderful, and the location cannot be beat. I have been here for four years and would recommend the community to anyone!