The door staff, in particular Shaunta, and the maintenance staff, including Bryan, G, and Mohammed are absolutely wonderful. I'd be lost without all of them!

Reply from West 77

My roommate and I had quite a few bumps in the road with the apartment when we first moved in but everyone was quick to help us and get everything fix. We love the apartment and the neighborhood!

Reply from West 77

The best building in the world, and maybe the whole universe and beyond. Now give me stuff (just kidding, West 77 is really a nice place to live)

Always been a pleasure living at West 77 in Chicago. Been a resident for almost 2 years. Friendly staff, wonderful building, and in a great location.

Reply from West 77

Great services are the main point of differentiation compared to peers. The quality of the rooms is good in general, but we have had frequent equipment / fixture malfunctions that have been a source of frustration for us.

Reply from West 77

Toilet in my bathroom has a crack where it connects to the floor, contributing to a bit of an odor but otherwise everything is in great shape. Hopefully the new toilets will be in soon.

Reply from West 77

Living at west 77 has been great. I love the resident appreciation parties with food and drinks! There should be more of those. I also wish you didn't have to pay to rent out the party room.

Reply from West 77

I think West 77 is a great place to live. The doormen are friendly, everything is always clean, and the units are designed well. My only complaint is that members of the office staff are not always friendly, knowledgable, or helpful.