Westheimer

We just moved in this December and have had a great experience so far! We love the layout of our apartment and the high ceilings. We also love that we can walk to so many places.
I really enjoy living here and there is nothing in particular I would change. My neighbors are courteous and quiet. The parking is safe and it is easy to have friends over.
The location and neighborhood are great. Apartments are very clean and well maintained. Communication could be improved but staff is very friendly. Overall I enjoy living here.
The apartment complex is very quiet and clean. It is conveniently located next to restaurants, stores and downtown. The staff is very friendly.
I’ve only been here less than a week but I love the location. It’s close to my son’s school and my job. I like the property, it seems quiet, and amenities are great. The staff is also friendly.
Overall it's been a pretty positive experience. Quiet place to live in a convenient part of town. Only issue has been the elevators seemingly going down every month or two.
So far I really like living at the Westheimer. The amenities are wonderful. I really like the gym and the dog walk. Parking never seems to be an issue. My apartment is generally quiet, the occasional dog barking is the worse of it.
Theresa Buren Lopez recommends The Westheimer. 3 mins · We've lived here for 5 years now. It's a great place but desperately needs some revamping.
Living here has been a great experience. I moved in this summer and have no complaints. I've had two maintenance requirements and both have been addressed expeditiously! This is a quiet and comfortable place!
I love living here! Its close proximity to everything. Everyone in the office is so nice! Allie has made herself available to help me for anything. Along with everyone else in the office as well! Great place to live.