Our time at the Westheimer has been absolutely wonderful. The apartment and amenities are great, the staff is fantastic and very responsive and the location is more than ideal. We absolutely love it here!

Reply from Westheimer

It has been good. However since moving to a new apartment we have had a roach issue that is yet to be resolved. We definitely love the maintenance people they are nice and very hard workers

Reply from Westheimer

Beautiful apartments in a great location. All staff is responsive and the property is kept very clean. Fellow residents are friendly and quiet.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer has a good community and resident services. However, it would be good to have more recycling facilities. Since I think there is only one spot in the garage.

Reply from Westheimer

We have been living at the Westheimer for over 5 years now, and have really enjoyed it. The management staff has always been fair with our yearly rent increases, and have been always been helpful with requests, and with handling mailed packages. The location is great for walking to different restaurants and bars, and the community is quiet for the most part. My only complaint is the carpeting. It is very low quality, and we have had it replaced once already, and 6 months later, it had rolls in it. Not a deal breaker, but we would be happier if they had better carpeting (or none!) and better installers. Also, the maintenance crew is the best!

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer is a great place to live. Awesome amenities. Helpful staff. I am so pleased with my choice to live here and look forward to more great living experiences.

Reply from Westheimer

I have lived here for almost a year and really enjoy the great location and overall quiet building. Staff is friendly and maintenance is always completed promptly. I appreciate that they have made attempts to improve their communication. I look forward to living here for another year!

Reply from Westheimer

I enjoy living here at the Westheimer. My fiancé and I have lived here for about 6 months and it is so peaceful and quiet. The residents and the staff are so friendly and courtyards are so nice to relax in. I wish that the elavators Were faster.

Reply from Westheimer

Love living here! Only issue are the elevators speed but other than that, 5.0 out of 5.0. Ms Allie is the sweetest lady ever, Bennie is a cool guy and the staff overall make it great to live here.

Reply from Westheimer

Good choice. The community is friendly and safe. Westminster Rd. is so convenient to getting delicious foods and groceries. You will never miss any popular thing if move here. The apartment facilities are in good maintenance conditions but you still can tell they are a little bit old. Overall, it is a good place to live.

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer Apartments are located very close to many restaurants and bars. The apartments are very quiet. However, the elevators are frequently out of service.

Reply from Westheimer

Great maintenance staff. Otherwise, eh. Keep the elevator up and running! Fix the occasional garbage stink in three hall. Faster response of the roof leading into the light fixture would have been nice.

Reply from Westheimer

My experience a The Westheimer has been ok. The staff has been really nice especially Benny. He is always super helpful and friendly. Otherwise I hated the dog park. It was always disgusting. And the hallways would sometimes small like garbage.

Reply from Westheimer

Location and staff are great, only hang up is the elevators seem to go out frequently. Service requests are completed quickly, plenty of great restaurants within walking distance.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living here! Great area, great amenities, and great people! The complex is very safe and the staff is very friendly and helpful! Can’t imagine living anywhere else

Reply from Westheimer

We enjoyed our stay here at the weathermen. We choose it because of the location and ended up staying because of the friendly staff. We liked how there were events like the food trucks every so often.

Reply from Westheimer

The people here are awesome! Whenever we need anything, the staff are always happy to help. And they host fun social gatherings every month! We feel lucky to have such friendly neighbours, too.

Reply from Westheimer

Just moved in to apt. It is great and everyone in the office is very helpful and nice. Everyone we have met has been helpful. Great location.

Reply from Westheimer

Very attentive maintenance staff. When they work on our unit, they are very thorough, no need for them to have to come back for a follow up.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall, I've been pretty pleased since moving into The Westheimer. Relatively quiet place, close to a lot of things, and maintenance has been very responsive for the few things I've needed. Elevators do seem to break down fairly often, however.

Reply from Westheimer

It has been great living here. My only complaints are regarding amenities. I believe amenities such as the lobby coffee maker and the business center should be available to residents even outside of business office hours. I also wish we had an electric car charger in the garage.

Reply from Westheimer

Property and the people are great. However there are continual issues with two elevators (one being the freight elevator) that should just be replaced to prevent these delays in usage.

Reply from Westheimer

Great property in a great location. The staff members in the leasing office are helpful and maintenance is pretty responsive as well. I’ve enjoyed living here!

Reply from Westheimer

The complex is located very close to many restaurants and bars. The complex is very quiet. I would like to see more amenities. Also, the apartments need more maintenance before renting.

Reply from Westheimer

Very happy with staff. The location is perfect. I wish the pool was bigger and had more sun. Over all happy - I like the gym. The apartment is somewhat small for the price, but nice.