We have lived here for a few months and had a great experience so far. Love our updated apartment; staff is courteous and easy to work with. Maintenance (esp. elevators and trash chutes) has taken a long time to fix things, but they've had to order parts and it is the holidays. Overall, would recommend. Great location- walking distance to Trader Joe's, HEB, Randall's, etc.

Reply from Westheimer

Overall this is an excellent community to live in! friendly management staff who are quick to help and capable maintenance staff. feels like a nice place to live and I really appreciate the air conditioned hallways (vs. many other apartments have breezeways!) nice landscaping and security covered via multiple means. definitely enjoy living here

Reply from Westheimer

Community is great, quality of apartments and their sound proofing could use some work the leasing office staff could not be better or friendlier. They gym is majorly slacking - TVs are always broken, machines are old (and many are often broken.) I️ like the new amazon hub.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living at the Westhiemer! The building is in a great location and always very clean. The staff is amazingly friendly and always very helpful. Great community!

Reply from Westheimer

The apartment is beautiful and modern with security for our cars and a long dog run for the puppies! But on top of all of that, the staff is so friendly and helpful, and they remember your name, which really makes you feel at home.

Reply from Westheimer

living at the westheimer has been an great experience. it is close to somethings and convenient to randalls...... i have enjoyed my time there but happy to go

Reply from Westheimer

My experience has been good. The elevators continue Robb's a problem but other than that ok. The staff is helpful and friendly. I like that they will put packages in my apartment.

Reply from Westheimer

Im having a great time here at this community. They did a great job keeping us informed and safe during the hurricane. They were all very helpful throughout the entire situation and that is really appreciated.

Reply from Westheimer

I love living here so far. Been here for 8 months and it's been great. Love how close I am to the night life and downtown without having to deal with the hustle and bustle of downtown.

Reply from Westheimer

I am loving it so far! The apartment was super clean and well-kept when I moved in. All the appliances worked perfectly. The staff has been nothing but nice.

Reply from Westheimer

I've been here for almost three weeks, including during hurricane Harvey. The leasing office did a wonderful job keeping us informed and safe during this time. Can't recommend The Westheimer enough.

Reply from Westheimer

I think there could be more parking spaces and better security in the parking lot. I also think that cardboard boxes should be picked up by the valet trash.

Reply from Westheimer

It's an extremely clean and quiet building. Very attentive staff in the leasing office. It's easily the best placed I've since moving to Houston.

Reply from Westheimer

When maintenance is requested, they are usually quick to respond. The community offers a lot of activities and is great at communicating them. Friendly staff, too.

Reply from Westheimer

It was Cool living here even thought the elevator was always broken and Darby no longer worked there BT bennt was nice and I appreciated him. THank you

Reply from Westheimer

Love the complex but unsure about safety. My car and several others had break ins recently while parked in gated garage. Nice staff and clean common areas.

Reply from Westheimer

The apartment complex is great! I have had only great experiences with the staff and other residents. Cant wait to continue to build new relationships!

Reply from Westheimer

The Westheimer Appartments is a great community! The staff is very friendly and the appartments and building are pretty new. And we have a lot of collectif activities...

Reply from Westheimer

Overall the experience is great. Often a few minor comment on areas to improve. Valet trash is barely convenient and does not seem to be necessary or widely utilized at this property. Also elevators are extremely slow and commonly out of order.

Reply from Westheimer

We have always experienced prompt and friendly service from the leasing agents. It is a quiet and friendly community as well, with grounds that are very well-kept.

Reply from Westheimer

I've been living here since April 2017 and I love it. The staff are amazingly helpful and friendly. The grounds are well kept, the amenities are great, though I do wish there were more elevators or indoor stairs (unless I've yet to find them).

Reply from Westheimer

So far living at the westheimer has been a great experience. Located in the best Houston neighborhood. Clean complex, nice apartments and good facilities.

Reply from Westheimer

living at the Westminster is great! i love living here at the Westminster :) its located next to everything and you can walk to many places!!!

Reply from Westheimer

Moving into this property is the best decision I've made. I've lived in Houston for 5 yrs and I had never had such a pleasant experience in as little time as I've been here. I will recommend this property to anybody looking for an apartment with this kind of management, design and location. It's amazing!

Reply from Westheimer

Very clean and quiet. Have had few issues since we have moved in and they are always resolved quickly. However, I feel like ALL community areas should be accessible to residents 24 hours a day. I am unable to access the coffee because I leave for work too early and the backdoor is dead bolted at that time.