Westheimer

4.4

4.4

I am happy about everything except the elevator situation. Too often it is not working or it is reserved for someone moving in or out. It is very frustrating.
I truly enjoy living at The Westheimer!! It's my dream apartment! The resident activities are amazing and the amenities are beautiful! My fav
The Westheimer has been a great complex to live in over the past year. I hadn't lived in an apartment for several years, but The Westheimer is located in an awesome area and the apartments feel brand new.
Great benefits. One of the best bang for the buck places in town. Nice happy hour get together each month, and there is also typically a food truck on site once a month, as well.
The elevators are slow or broken, gym needs to be improved. Carpets on floors are dirty. Staff is pretty nice- Bennt and Olga. Compared to other properties it's just ok.
The staff is very attentive and friendly and I am happy to be a resident at the Westheimer. I enjoy the various events and activities as well as the upkeep of the community areas.
I have lived in many apartments and communities across the nation and I can honestly say that the Westheimer is one of the best communities I have stayed in thus far!
Overall, I have been very pleased with my experience here. The staff have been very courteous and I have not had any experience with bad neighbors.
Ever since I have moved into Westheimer, the experience has been wonderful. The office staff is always super helpful and maintenance orders are filled quickly as well. It's so convenient to have the gym two floors below me and not have to worry about getting a gym membership elsewhere. Keep it up, guys!!
Great community, great location. The activities and community mixers are the best part of being here. Walking distance to everything is a huge plus for me. Keep the elevators working please