My fiancee and I have really enjoyed living at the Westheimer. The location is great and we're definitely happy we chose to live here when we moved to Houston last summer!

Reply from Westheimer

Solid place to live. There have been some bumps in the road but at least it's not haunted.

Reply from Westheimer

Love the building, area, and staff. Fun community, nice facilities, safe. It's a little on the pricey side, but definitely a nice place to live. Resident brunches catered by the Phoenix are definitely the best! Keep doing those!

Reply from Westheimer

No complaints and I've lived here for 6 months. Leasing office staff is great, and always very attentive. Love that yall are always reaching out to the community.

Reply from Westheimer

Love the location and the amenities. Plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Maintenance requests my apartment have always been completed within 2 days. The gym is top notch for an apartment complex!

Reply from Westheimer

I love how they take good care of us. This is a really nice place to love. They always remember you and they treat us well. I love living here. There's shopping and Restaurants all around us.

Reply from Westheimer

Great property management over the past year. Updating paint, carpet and gym equipment has helped a lot. You put on many events though most are too early for me to attend. Parking is good minus a few break ins.

Reply from Westheimer

Great apartment great people great building great brick great gym also a pool and lots of coffees and plenty of good times so much winning all the time.