Westheimer

The staff is very friendly and the grounds are kept up well! The only thing I would recommend is high-pressure washing the stairwells since some pet parents aren't very responsible with their pet's waste.
Over all I enjoy living at the westheimer but there are a few things that I do not like. The main issue is that even though bikes have been stolen multiple times and the staff promised that the bikes racks would be moved to a safer part of the garage, nothing has been done. However I do enjoy the yoga classes and I love my actual apartment.
Overall it's been decent, It's very expensive and although I'm ok with that, I would expect to be able to pay my rent online but there are always issues with that.
The office staff doesn't seem concerned for the residents or really engage with them when they are around. They are also not very understanding or willing to assist if it's something that would require thinking outside the box or putting in extra effort.
Staff is very helpful. Never have problems with the office. Complex is kept up to date and has renovations for constant improvement. The leasing process was very straightforward. I also love the 15 month leases!
Although I've only been here only a few months, I consider myself a person of discerning taste so it is without reservation that I tell you that the Westheimer is a wonderful little community. Moving to Houston from Florida, I realized that I was going to be in for a big transition, but the team at the Westheimer made sure to make every aspect of my move as painless as possible. Arriving to my apartment for the first time, I felt dwarfed by how high the ceilings are, an absolutely wonderful feeling transitioning from my tiny little college dorm. The apartments themselves are beautiful without being garish, paired wonderfully with a convenient location next door to a plaza that includes a dry cleaner, grocery store, and Starbucks. They are installing a yoga and game room, a welcome addition that signals to me that the apartment owners are not resting on their laurels. If you're going to be new to Houston or are looking for an upgrade in your way of life, the Westheimer should be your next home.
I've lived in several apartment buildings in Houston, and the Greystar community at The Westheimer has by far been the best. They're kind and hospitable, process work orders extremely rapidly, and are renovating the complex regularly. I would stay here for a long time!
Overall, I am pleased. Staff is friendly and quick to help. The occasional request to assist with noisy neighbors went unheard but that's all.
I love living here. Being a single woman I feel very safe in the community. I have met some really nice people that live in the area. The fact that there is a ton of things to do within walking distance is a plus also.
This property is great! They never miss a beat! They have been so accommodating from the start. I lived at a nearby sister community where unfortunately my front door was kicked in and I was robbed. And thanks to The Westheimer I was able to leave my old place the very next day and move into my place here!