Whispering Pines Apartments

4.2

4.2

Lisa
Love the pool. Refreshes my soul. Residents & their guests should take more care to keep the water clean & healthy. Showering before entry should be observed. The management is great at pool care.
Kalmun
Property mgr Mischel, agents Marie & Anastasia are simply the best. I experienced in 20 years in real estate. Whatever they earn can not an equalble to their value.
Lucille
The people that I have met are friendly. It is a quiet neighborhood which is great. Unfortunately. Maintenance services is a long drawn out deal to get repairs completed except for emergency repairs. Those get taken care of on a timely basis.
Jennifer
Quiet, clean place. amenable. maintenance could be far more prompt at responding to requests. Lots of birds and turtles around, and ample walking areas for excercise.
Deidra
I believe this is our 3rd month? Still love it. Love that my daughter is so close. I have yet to meet anyone rude, employers or tenants. It's a great feeling to feel welcomed. Thank you.. Deidra Durden
Kevra
about 2 months ago
So far the Community is nice and quiet but I just moved in two months ago and my rent just increased $213 my toilet is clod and over flowing. I called and report it and maintenance haven’t made it to fix my pry it ride around the two communities socializing unseat of working. Day three without using my master bathroom. Unhappy tenant.
Lisa
2 months ago
People are nice Love the office staff Beautiful landscape But you can't walk or sit on the grass to take some sun, relax, stare at the fountain, because there is SO much dog poop everywhere. I won't walk in the grass. Yesterday I walked around, poop on the sidewalk. How can children run in the property. I'm very ocd. I bleach & scrub the walk to my door. The apt side is surprisingly lg. Especially the 1 bedroom bedroom. I'm adjusting after being divorced and moving to an apartment. Btw, I have 2 legitimate SVC dogs w me.
Bobbie
2 months ago
Lots of trash ...only way to communicate with anyone in the office is physically walking up there..no one return emails or phone calls ..no one answers the phone .and very very slow about doing official office things when u turn it money in and paperwork
Rachel
3 months ago
The pool is finally open again! Can’t wait to finally use it. Our AC has not been working and we finally got word that we are getting a new one on Monday. Can’t wait!
Lucille
3 months ago
The Anastasia & Michelle have been very helpful to me in getting the apartment ready for me to move in. I am looking forward to living in Whispering Pines.