Whispering Woods Apartments

Happy that this was my first home in St Augustine. It has definitely changed over the years and thats to be expected for an apartment complex, I like the fact that I see the determination to improve our community but have further to go.
We have always been treated Professionally and polite by All The staff. The work orders for Our apt have always been taken Care of in a timely manner. We really are comfortable here. Enjoy size n layout of the apt. Also the grounds are always kept Clean and well kept.
I wish thatvthe workout room had more or better equipment to use and that the gate would function. I do enjoy having a pool to ise in the summer
Office ladies are super helpful. Maintenance always quick and efficient. Neighbors for the most part are quiet and friendly. Quite a few stray cats
I’ve only been here for a few days but so far it has been enjoyable. I haven’t had any problems yet. The community is relatively quiet and everybody seems to be really nice.
It is my pleasure to say that Briana and Kathy and Vance are great. They are wonderful and have helped me a lot. Wouldn't change them at all.
I have been here for eight years, between two different apartments, in building five. I have enjoyed living here mostly in part to its location to nearby shopping, food and theater. Not to mention my work. My only annoyance has been all the speedbumps and the gate that doesn't keep anyone out but keeps people in. Take it out or replace with new equipment that works.
Living at Whispering Woods is just alright there is a lot of room for improvement. I'm just grateful right now I have a roof over my head at the moment.
I am so ecstatic being able to live in such a quality apartment complex! The programs they had for me, being a disabled single father was something I've been praying for for a long time! I'm very thankful to be able to live here and so excited to be able to be friends with the staff especially Brianna and Sheila! Both are exceptional employees and I truly go beyond the expectations of any business!
1 star
I lived at Whispering Woods apartment for 3 years now and I most say that I love it. My neighbors are nice and friendly. Whispering Woods has some awesome amenities and activities to get involved in. It's a nice place to live and it's pet friendly.