Office staff is always pleasurable, easy rental payment access, clean community. The rent is at a valued price. The amentaties are kept up to par.

There are really no community events planned for the kids. We have a lot of kids and it would be nice if something was done for them on the holidays.

I never imagined living in an apartment community. I have found living here to be very pleasant and the perks of living here are great. My family and I are so happy here.

My apartment is located in a quiet area. The neighbors are friendly. Maintenance are always prompt when things need to be fixed or replaced.

Whispering Woods is a great place to live! The neighborhood is well maintained. The management is friendly, approachable, and quick to fill requests.

Whispering woods has a safe living environment. The front office workers are easy to talk to and will answer any questions I have. Maintenance is efficient

I love living here been here almost 3 years the only thing is there is a family with 5 kids above me and they make so much noise that my 3 year girl had panic attacks and didn't want to sleep in her room I talk to the office they said that it was going to sound like that because I was downstairs I've always lived in apartments and always downs stairs I don't think is fer that I have to stay out of my house almost all day they have 2 little kids and they run around all day long

We love living here and I hate that we have to move. Our neighbors are quiet. Our place is clean. We love the community and how close to my the school. We lived here a.year with no problems.

Love the residence, they are so friendly and when we have a problem Apartment Manager did not hesitate to fix the problem. My family loves it here

Been here two years it's been okay so far looking forward to the new improvements from the new management. This new rewards program seems promising.

I have lived here 4 years and love it! Look forward to many more! Close to everything in St Augustine. Well kept. Office and maintenance personnel are awesome!

The community is out dated and could use an upgrade. The play ground looks unsafe and the trees around the community should be cut down especially walking to the elementary school. Makes me nervous about predators

Overall a good place to live. Wish they would offer renewal incentives like yearly carpet cleaning or flooring upgrade but only offer that to new tenants. Sends the message that new tenants are more valuable than tenants that have been here several years.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We enjoy living at Whispering Woods. The staff is always helpful & maintenance always takes care of issues promptly. I feel safe and secure living here.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments