Great place. Really has improved a lot since we first moved in. Service is always freindly, grounds are always clean. Pool and park play area are great to use for family outings not too far from home.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Dont like that my rent goes up randomly even though I had to submit income verification to move in, I cant afford random changes from month to month that total more than my income allows for.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Needs better pest control and care of the facilities. The pool furniture is broken and or old, the kids play ground has cat poop from being sand. Cats running rampant cause may problem for the wild life and community dogs.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Too many changes, I am still in shock that rent went up not once but twice....Maintenance could do better, my neighbors are rude, nasty.... tired of people dropping trash and not picking up.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We have been blessed to live in our community. Work orders for repairs are done quickly. The staff is helpful and courteous. Our neighbors are friendly. If you are looking for an apartment, this is a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Rent is reasonable, girls in the office are great, repairs have been handled quickly, outside staff is friendly - my only complaint is with the tenants as far as them not being responsible throwing trash all over the grounds, being loud, etc

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have been here at Whispering Woods for almost 4 years. The location is very convenient to your local beaches, dinning and the historical downtown of Saint Augustine. The pay is responsible as it fits my budget. The office staff is very friendly and helpful and maintenance gets the job done and is there when you need them. The community is very quiet and safe and I have had no problems at all sense I have moved in. I enjoy this community and highly recommend to any college student, single family or extend their welcome. I have no plans on leaving this community anytime soon as I have been comfortable with my stay.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

whispering woods is a great place!! anything that goes wrong they are quick to fix it and very very friendly. some of the nicest kindest people in the office!!

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Nice staff great maintenance staff. Office workers go beyond their call of duty. Pool area kept clean and when gate works feel safe. Thanks for everything

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

glad i am here and thank brianna for all her help. mostly quiet, but some residents like to speed when leaving the parking lot, just to many older folks and children

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Office staff is always pleasurable, easy rental payment access, clean community. The rent is at a valued price. The amentaties are kept up to par.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Fun, fun, and fun 👏👏🤙 the toy 🙏 I pray for all to have the fun! My love to you all😘😘😘, are you guys coming home tonight ? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

There are really no community events planned for the kids. We have a lot of kids and it would be nice if something was done for them on the holidays.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I never imagined living in an apartment community. I have found living here to be very pleasant and the perks of living here are great. My family and I are so happy here.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

My apartment is located in a quiet area. The neighbors are friendly. Maintenance are always prompt when things need to be fixed or replaced.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Whispering Woods is a great place to live! The neighborhood is well maintained. The management is friendly, approachable, and quick to fill requests.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Whispering woods has a safe living environment. The front office workers are easy to talk to and will answer any questions I have. Maintenance is efficient

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I love living here been here almost 3 years the only thing is there is a family with 5 kids above me and they make so much noise that my 3 year girl had panic attacks and didn't want to sleep in her room I talk to the office they said that it was going to sound like that because I was downstairs I've always lived in apartments and always downs stairs I don't think is fer that I have to stay out of my house almost all day they have 2 little kids and they run around all day long

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We love living here and I hate that we have to move. Our neighbors are quiet. Our place is clean. We love the community and how close to my the school. We lived here a.year with no problems.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Love the residence, they are so friendly and when we have a problem Apartment Manager did not hesitate to fix the problem. My family loves it here

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Been here two years it's been okay so far looking forward to the new improvements from the new management. This new rewards program seems promising.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

I have lived here 4 years and love it! Look forward to many more! Close to everything in St Augustine. Well kept. Office and maintenance personnel are awesome!

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

The community is out dated and could use an upgrade. The play ground looks unsafe and the trees around the community should be cut down especially walking to the elementary school. Makes me nervous about predators

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

Overall a good place to live. Wish they would offer renewal incentives like yearly carpet cleaning or flooring upgrade but only offer that to new tenants. Sends the message that new tenants are more valuable than tenants that have been here several years.

Reply from Whispering Woods Apartments

We enjoy living at Whispering Woods. The staff is always helpful & maintenance always takes care of issues promptly. I feel safe and secure living here.