Just learned about Wildwood and the staff was very helpful in helping me find my new home. excited to see what the complex has to offer for me!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Julia H. was very informative and was able to meet my requirements. The floor plan I choose is spacious with a very nice layout. I'm really going to enjoy having a balcony.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Very friendly and always willing to help! If I ever have a maintenance problem they go above and beyond to make sure it gets fixed! All of the residents are friendly as well!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love the community! It is a little bit expensive but for the quiet it is worth it. I like that I am near everything and I donโ€™t have to travel far to get where I am going. The gate at the entrance make me very secure in living here.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love the quietness here at Wildwood apartments. The staff here is great. Even though the apartments are not luxury apartments its home for me.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Staff in the leasing as well as maintenance are awesome. Quick responses to any issues and always friendly. The area is peaceful and in a great location.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Leasing staff was incredibly helpful with showing me the apartments and amenities. I haven't moved in yet so I can't speak for the apartment itself but the staff has been great!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

They are very nice and professional. Christina is doing a great job. Julia and Christina were both informative and understanding when problems arose with move in.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We have lived here for over 8 yrs and love how quiet , the pool is very nice. The property is kept clean. We love the staff and the maintenance staff is very thorough!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Nice friendly environment, and affordable rent. Never faced any issues during the one year long stay. Ample parking space and tennis court and pool for use.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I really enjoyed how quiet the neighborhood is and I get along very well with my neighbors. When it's time for maintenance everything is done properly and on time

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Everyone so far has been very helpful and kind. The place is beautiful. I like that it is near a lot of shopping places. If I wanted I could probably walk or bike there.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

My experience here has been a wonderful time!! There has only been one time when I was lit down and that was when I wanted to go swimming and the pool was closed. Aside from that I love living here. It is quiet, friendly, and not too expensive!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The move in process and service was easy and I was given feedback quickly when I had a question. I moved from out of state and the property manager made the process easy.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Iโ€™ve only been here a week but everyone is so nice and friendly. I can see myself being here for a long time. The amenities are wonderful as well as the apartments themselves.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Julia, Christina and Nicole are very nice. So are the maintenance men.... Killian, Rodger and Stephrn Thx for making me feel welcome! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Front desk people great although maintenance issues not always handled well. One bedroom apartment cramped especially the kitchen, the two bedroom much nicer.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great place to live. Laundry room could use some improvements but theyโ€™re doing a lot of other great things around the complex. Love living here!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Friendly staff; quick to fix any maintenance issues. Extremely nice letter carrier. However, we need better laundry facilities but staff is quick to refund any monies lost

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Overall it is one of the best places I have rented from & lived in. The management really cares about their residences. The maintenance ataff are throurough & attentive.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I enjoy living at Wildwood Apartments! I love the pool, and the scenery here. I also love the fact that itโ€™s so close to so many different shopping centers and food. Itโ€™s so close to Uptown Charlotte which helps with my commute to work.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

My apartment is nice, itโ€™s quiet ๐Ÿคซ so far I use to live here before I like then I still like liven here, the neighborhood is a wonderful place to live

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood apartments is a quiet community clise and convenient to uptown. This is my 3rd year living here. Very friendly place to live. Check it out for yourself.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Love the apartment, BUT the grounds could really use a lot of work!! Very disappointed with the bushes being yanked out over a month ago and no replacements. Also, stairwells are always dirty! No clean up after hurricane came through and MUD everywhere even on sidewalks that get tracked into apartment. Julia and Christina are awesome! Very friendly, personable and helpful!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love the layout of my apartment, they are obviously trying to make changes and Renovations around community, and that is absolutely appreciated. And all honesty, there are very comfortable apartment communities out there for the price that I paid but this was the quickest and easiest for me to get in at the moment in a hurry. I am hopeful that within the next year before my lease is up that many of the changes will be finished. I am imagining that it is going to look pretty good.