We've been living here for several months now and we like it! The apartment is a little bit on the older side but at least the area is quiet and staff are friendly.

Wildwood is an incredible place that I am proud to call my home! The property management staff are always on hand and ready to help in any way imaginable!

I've enjoyed living here, the staff are super nice, and accommodating. The new landscape is really starting to take hold and grow, and they continue to do more which is really looking good. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The maintenance guys are quick to respond and diligent with their work. My only beef is the landscapers themselves, they keep blowing dirt and trash up on my patio, they've knocked over my plants with their blowers which resulted in one of my plants dying and really do a lacklustre job

I really like it except for the laundry facilities. A number of the machines don't work, and the out of order signs have been removed. It's really frustrating to have your money wasted on broken machines.

I have lived in Wildwood Apartments for 3 years and my experience has been wonderful. From day one, the office staff, maintenance department and my fellow resident has made this a great experience. I would recommend Wildwood Apartments to anyone looking for an apartment. Thank you Wildwood!

I love how quiet it is here! The ladies at the office are always helpful and same with the maintenance guys! After living on east Charlotte this is a total upgrade!

It’s good apartment to leave it Wildwood apartment I like the welcome face and the area view. Also good what around and I’m thankful to leave there.

Moving here has been easy and great! The office staff are very helpful. The amenities are nice and apartments are as well. The area is close to everything. It’s a good find!

My stay at Wild Woods Apt is really great, all ways willing to give us(Residence)like,Breakfast, movie night, and more so you see living here is great

You can’t ask for better staff! The management office is always pleasant to visit, the staff is on there feet to welcome you before you reach the door. You are not just an apartment number to them you are a neighbor and friend.

This has been an excellent community to live in. The rent is affordable. The residents and staff are very friendly. Overall the best value for living in the center area of Charlotte.

I've lived here about 5 months now and I love it. It's a nice quiet community tucked away from the Charlotte traffic. Maintenance is pretty quick to respond as well when you need something.

Wildwood is the best. I am so thankful to live there, in a safe community with amazing staff. I’m my apartment is cute and cozy and comfortable and it’s definitely my favorite place that I’ve ever lived. Thanks, Wildwood!

The people are nice. the complex is filled with beautiful fur babies and management has been a great help for me and my family. I feel safe and at ease raising my son here.

I’m thankful that the Wildwood is located in a central part of Charlotte without being too congested with traffic. It would be nice if the laundry units received some tlc.