Wildwood Apartments

4.5

4.5

Love the apartment, BUT the grounds could really use a lot of work!! Very disappointed with the bushes being yanked out over a month ago and no replacements. Also, stairwells are always dirty! No clean up after hurricane came through and MUD everywhere even on sidewalks that get tracked into apartment. Julia and Christina are awesome! Very friendly, personable and helpful!
The location and prices are great but the amenities are lacking. The laundry situation is by far the worst part - 80% of the machines do not work.
Wildwood is a quiet community in a great location. Overall, the apartments could use more updating and the facilities like the laundry room and gym are below average. Neighbors are nice and the staff is super friendly and personable.
The staff at Wildwoods is extremely friendly and accommodating. The pool is always clean, which is a highlight for hot southern summers. The new gym equipment is fantastic. I am also glad the gate was fixed.
Faucets and water pressure in general is really bad. Almost every appliance or fixture needs to be replaced. White paint is often found over things to make it seem like it is new.
Initially when I moved in there was an issue from the credit company saying that essentially I didn't qualify to be here. However through a tedious process I was able to correct the issue. But to be denied residence because of their inadequacies is terrible. I will say that Mary in the leasing office was super patient and polite. Hands down great customer service there! Other than that I am enjoying living here, just an annoying hiccup when I first applied. The credit company should really fact check themselves before insulting tenants. (Just my opinion)
Office staff is always pleasant and maintenance team is very efficient. The complex is clean and typically quiet. The upgraded gym and pool area was a nice addition.
Front desk people great although maintenance issues not always handled well. One bedroom apartment cramped especially the kitchen, the two bedroom much nicer.
It’s good apartment to leave it Wildwood apartment I like the welcome face and the area view. Also good what around and I’m thankful to leave there.
So far, so good! I love the location. There are a few laundry machines that are out of order. But I like the unit. I'm still trying to get settled in though. The staff that I have interacted with so far have been fantastic.