Wildwood Apartments

Appliances and fixtures are a little too outdated, but everyone is nice and it’s a really neat complex with a lot of ammeneties. I changed my toilet seat and everything was completely yellow and gross.
I love the layout of my apartment, they are obviously trying to make changes and Renovations around community, and that is absolutely appreciated. And all honesty, there are very comfortable apartment communities out there for the price that I paid but this was the quickest and easiest for me to get in at the moment in a hurry. I am hopeful that within the next year before my lease is up that many of the changes will be finished. I am imagining that it is going to look pretty good.
Great place to live. Laundry room could use some improvements but they’re doing a lot of other great things around the complex. Love living here!
We have only been living here for a couple weeks, and we are happy with it so far! The apartment is a little on the older side, but it's nice, clean, and everyone is super friendly!
Overall it is one of the best places I have rented from & lived in. The management really cares about their residences. The maintenance ataff are throurough & attentive.
I love the community! It is a little bit expensive but for the quiet it is worth it. I like that I am near everything and I don’t have to travel far to get where I am going. The gate at the entrance make me very secure in living here.
Like any apartment, wildwood has it’s ups and it’s downs. I can’t honestly say, that majority of the time wildwood is able to accommodate most requests. The apartment complex is a little outdated, but with renovations will be even a better place to live
Such a great place to live! Would love more doggie waste stations because there are only a few. But neighbors are great and so are the managers!
It’s only been a few days but it’s been good so far! Only minor issues but nothing that can’t be corrected or fixed. I hope to enjoy the rest of my time here!
I've lived here about 5 months now and I love it. It's a nice quiet community tucked away from the Charlotte traffic. Maintenance is pretty quick to respond as well when you need something.