The staff here is extremely nice and attentive. Apartments are clean and the neighborhood is quiet. Some parts of the apartment are outdated but over all I’ve had a good experience so far.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Nice friendly environment, and affordable rent. Never faced any issues during the one year long stay. Ample parking space and tennis court and pool for use.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Overall my stay at Wildwood has been great. The location is great for the price, the staff (specifically Julia and Nicole, have not met Brittany) are great and accommodating, and the community is quiet. There was a couple things that needed to be fixed when I moved in but after bringing them up to the staff they were fixed in a timely manner. I haven't checked out the other layouts of apartments but having the split bathroom in the two bed one bath where there are two parts with a sink in each.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Perfect experience except for the "no visiting pets" policy - very disappointing! Other than that, I couldn't be happier at Wildwood. My apartment is well-maintained and I feel very safe in the community.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Community is good and people are friendly so far i feel. It's very peaceful and safe. Although some kind of beautification can be done in the area to look whole society charming. It do requires little bit cleaning and maintenance as well. These are not something to be concern about so i would rate 4 star .

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Great staff, fun pool & amenities. Very welcoming. Somethings out of date and not convenient but it’s do-able. Great location. Good closet space too.

Such a great place to live! Would love more doggie waste stations because there are only a few. But neighbors are great and so are the managers!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I really like it except for the laundry facilities. A number of the machines don't work, and the out of order signs have been removed. It's really frustrating to have your money wasted on broken machines.

Great place to live. Laundry room could use some improvements but they’re doing a lot of other great things around the complex. Love living here!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I've lived here about 5 months now and I love it. It's a nice quiet community tucked away from the Charlotte traffic. Maintenance is pretty quick to respond as well when you need something.

I HAVE been living in Wildwood for 2 years and I completely love it! I moved there for the area , but the office have made a incredible job to make me feel home.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We have lived here for over 8 yrs and love how quiet , the pool is very nice. The property is kept clean. We love the staff and the maintenance staff is very thorough!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Julia, Christina and Nicole are very nice. So are the maintenance men.... Killian, Rodger and Stephrn Thx for making me feel welcome! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Everyone so far has been very helpful and kind. The place is beautiful. I like that it is near a lot of shopping places. If I wanted I could probably walk or bike there.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I have been here 5 years and love it here. The staff is fantastic, and maintenance is quick to fix things. Great location too, accessible to everything I need.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

My apartment is nice, it’s quiet 🤫 so far I use to live here before I like then I still like liven here, the neighborhood is a wonderful place to live

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I enjoy living at Wildwood Apartments! I love the pool, and the scenery here. I also love the fact that it’s so close to so many different shopping centers and food. It’s so close to Uptown Charlotte which helps with my commute to work.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

This has been an excellent community to live in. The rent is affordable. The residents and staff are very friendly. Overall the best value for living in the center area of Charlotte.

Our transfer from our 1 bedroom, to our 2 bedroom apartment was a very easy transition. Very quiet and not far uptown. great team here. Thank you goes out to the staff.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

We love everything about our apartment especially our great neighbors! The complex is always very clean and the staff are constantly on hand.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I love that the complex doesn’t feel like we’re living on top of each other; there is plenty of space and beautiful scenery around the building. I also enjoy how quiet my area is.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I've enjoyed living here, the staff are super nice, and accommodating. The new landscape is really starting to take hold and grow, and they continue to do more which is really looking good. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. The maintenance guys are quick to respond and diligent with their work. My only beef is the landscapers themselves, they keep blowing dirt and trash up on my patio, they've knocked over my plants with their blowers which resulted in one of my plants dying and really do a lacklustre job

Wildwood has been a great experience so far. The complex is quiet and peaceful, and the move-in process was smooth and seamless. I am still waiting for a minor fix to be made to my apartment, but I am sure that it will be remedied soon. Wildwood's staff are friendly and helpful. I am so happy in my new apartment and look forward to being a resident of Wildwood for a long time.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Amazing staff lovely pool with gas grils. Grate gym and on point maintenance great peopel ovel all great location. Evrything around the corner.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Very awesome staff. Any maintenance needed get taken care of in a very timely manner and I’ve lived here since summer 2013 and this has been the best team since I’ve lived here.