Wildwood Apartments

I’ve only been here a week but everyone is so nice and friendly. I can see myself being here for a long time. The amenities are wonderful as well as the apartments themselves.
The move in process and service was easy and I was given feedback quickly when I had a question. I moved from out of state and the property manager made the process easy.
My experience here has been a wonderful time!! There has only been one time when I was lit down and that was when I wanted to go swimming and the pool was closed. Aside from that I love living here. It is quiet, friendly, and not too expensive!
I love staying here. Everyone is friendly. The community do different things throughout the year to keep the tenant's involved. The staff knows everyone.
I really enjoyed how quiet the neighborhood is and I get along very well with my neighbors. When it's time for maintenance everything is done properly and on time
Love it here! The office ladies are so nice and helpful and the maintenance people also give it their all and are fairly quick with the response times! Overall would recommend
I really do love Wildwood Apartments. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always around and checking on things. There is usually a good bit of parking near my apartment and the pool is really wonderful. I just found out it’s even all year round. They are really stepping up community involvement nowadays and I really love that engagement. I hope to see even more of it. The only small complaint is that a few of the washers and dryers don’t work on our side but they’re working on the parking lots right now so I’m sure that the washers and dryers will be close up next on their todo list. The apartments have really grown on my boyfriend and I as we’ve stayed longer. Our lease is up in a few months but if Wildwood keeps doing what they’re doing, we will be overjoyed to stay right where we are. Wonderful location. Close to everything. And pretty affordable. I’d definitely recommend them.
They are very nice and professional. Christina is doing a great job. Julia and Christina were both informative and understanding when problems arose with move in.
Leasing staff was incredibly helpful with showing me the apartments and amenities. I haven't moved in yet so I can't speak for the apartment itself but the staff has been great!
Staff in the leasing as well as maintenance are awesome. Quick responses to any issues and always friendly. The area is peaceful and in a great location.