Nice and quiet place! Maintenance has always been easy to schedule. And the ladies in the office are awesome! I would definitely recommend this community to others.

I'm impressed with what wildhood has to offer and completely satisfied. Safe area, friendly staff, and phenomenal maintenance team. I highly reccomend.

This was one of the best places to live. My son and I enjoyed our stay here. They staff is very friendly and helpful. They know all tenants by name.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood apartments is a quiet community clise and convenient to uptown. This is my 3rd year living here. Very friendly place to live. Check it out for yourself.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I’ve only been here a week but everyone is so nice and friendly. I can see myself being here for a long time. The amenities are wonderful as well as the apartments themselves.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

The move in process and service was easy and I was given feedback quickly when I had a question. I moved from out of state and the property manager made the process easy.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

My experience here has been a wonderful time!! There has only been one time when I was lit down and that was when I wanted to go swimming and the pool was closed. Aside from that I love living here. It is quiet, friendly, and not too expensive!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I really enjoyed how quiet the neighborhood is and I get along very well with my neighbors. When it's time for maintenance everything is done properly and on time

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

They are very nice and professional. Christina is doing a great job. Julia and Christina were both informative and understanding when problems arose with move in.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Leasing staff was incredibly helpful with showing me the apartments and amenities. I haven't moved in yet so I can't speak for the apartment itself but the staff has been great!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Staff in the leasing as well as maintenance are awesome. Quick responses to any issues and always friendly. The area is peaceful and in a great location.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Very friendly and always willing to help! If I ever have a maintenance problem they go above and beyond to make sure it gets fixed! All of the residents are friendly as well!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Julia H. was very informative and was able to meet my requirements. The floor plan I choose is spacious with a very nice layout. I'm really going to enjoy having a balcony.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Just learned about Wildwood and the staff was very helpful in helping me find my new home. excited to see what the complex has to offer for me!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood Apartment has been a great place to live. I've lived here ever since I moved down to Charlotte. I would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a place.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Quiet area. Office staff is always pleasant and helpful. Well maintained apartments and close to downtown Charlotte. We love having a pool and fitness center.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

This is a great community with different kind of people. We have lots of fun. Lots of activities keep happening through out the year. I am really happy to live here.

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

Wildwood has been nothing short of amazing. The staff is extremely friendly and is always there to help if you need. This is my husband and I's first time renting together and it has been a dream! 10/10 would recommend Wildwood!

Reply from Wildwood Apartments

I moved here from out of state without a chance to check out the complex first. Management was super helpful in making the move easy, and now that I am here still are very responsive. I've been here a month, so far I love it!