Wilmington Apartments

The apartment complex is well kept aside from the trash over flowing sometimes. Maintenance could be taken more seriously, as well as the residents.
I have been here ten years and the maintenance team has always been good to respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner. The managers are nice and very helpful.
I’ve been here for about four years and have had good experiences here at Wilmington. The community has always been nice and helpful. My neighbors aren’t noisy and they’re also family oriented. I don’t agree with my rent increase.
The services ate good and the experience is ok as well join team Willimgton its close by the mall movies and restaurants of your liking and its family fun
The apartments are clean and new .If you have any problems with maintenance that needs to be handled they're really good with taking care of the problems as soon as possible.
Very nice place to live,the staff is wonderful Understanding and quick to help the residents to their satisfaction. I’d recommend Wilmington to everyone who would love to stay in such a beautiful place
I never have an issue here...the people in the staff very kind and polite. They always response on time about my service request. The place is in a good location and is clean.
Its a great community for the most part! Rent is very reasonable! Plenty of room for big pets and family. More than one area for grilling. Family oriented neighborhood. Located in the middle of shopping centers.
Everyone is very friendly and kind so happy to live out here me & my son I couldn’t pick a better neighborhood Janice and Linda are wonderful!
I love it!!😀 my experience there has been wonderful! The staff has been nice and processional in what they do. No problems no stress just simply beautiful and i wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world!