Needs more up to date apartment appliances and better grounds. The complex can be better with working and clean grills etc. The pool being clean frequently and a cover would be nice. Overall it's a good complex.

Me mude en el 2018 hace más de año y medio y me dieron el apartamento sin terminar me dijeron que hiciera la lista de todo lo que le faltaba al apartamento más ella la que me atendió lo sabía y me dijo que en menos de un mes estaría listo, a la fecha de hoy aún no han hecho nada....solo cambiaron las puertas de los gabinetes y varias quedaron mal....

Few little things going wrong need washers in kitchen replaced, lights in outside hallway outside hallway needs to be cleaned stair railing could be painted

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Great place to start in life ! Affordable place ! Great community with lots of things for children to do . Play basketball or play at the playground.

Improvement needed for garbage disposal, and dogs should be walked with leash, not left to run loose, but overall ok place to live, with kept grounds.

Very nice place to live . The staff and management are working doing their best. We are please to live here, also we have good neighbors. We recommend this place. Love to live here.

Wasn’t very pleasant worst community I have ever lived management not professional and does not believe in fixing things in a timely manner I don’t think I would recommend any of my friends or relatives to live here

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Staff is polite and friendly ,been here over 6yrs it's guiet, and I have same nieghbors on my on my floor that been here longer we get along fine ,maintaince is friendly also

Great location.. need more lighting around complex.. Friendly staff as well as other workers in the complex. Just would like more security in the surroundings.

I always have problems with my A/C. I have put in more than 10 maintenance request on the past 2 years. It's too hot to have to deal with these problems.

Please fix up the park.. maintenance crew is great ...office staff cool...love my apartment.. some neighbors are dirty, some are nice and there's a special ed crazy

I like where I live I just wish the carpets would be removed. I shouldn’t have to move first to have them removed. I enjoy everything else but the rugs 😐

Hard to get through on the phone, but has been stepping up around here. Better handle on the trash lately and glad that the system for paying rent has been updated.

I love my tranquility, I like to live here, I don’t have any problem with my neigordhood , I recommended to my friends and the rent is razonable

I lived here for 3 years and I love it ... no complaints I see progress within the community each year ... its quieter and feels safer .. and they fix maintenance issues much quicker.

Grounds are kept. Maintenance complete task in a timely manner. Quiet and safe community. Office staff have come along way. Would refer friends and family here.

Family and I been living here for the last seven years. One of the reasons why I enjoy it here is because I know for a fact that my children education is taking care of the right way. Knowing that they future is taking care and after a long day of school they can go for a swim or meet they friends outside is a amazing feeling as a mother.

The apartment complex pricing is very reasonable. Overall the community is good and I feel safe with the security patrolling the neighborhood.

Windchase apts has a Management that is understanding and is maintainf the property better .the community isnt as ragged as it was before .all the parents that have children that attend school look out for one another's children.

Its ok living this complex it's final and I will refer families and friends to try it living but the rating is to a lil be highly but it's ok

They need to have more then one trash can and have things for kids to do on the weekend opening up the club house so the kids can have something to do after school programming

My experience here is been good no problems or complaint my family and I been here for so many years so far is been good years apartment is big

Reply from Windchase Apartments

Overall everything went smoothly with my move in. The ladies in the office were nice. The apartment is nice and big with walk in closets and the layout is perfect for a 3 bedroom.

I love this place really quayet .. friendly people the administration great maitnace people good ..the only thing I cant enjoy is the pool area .they need to work on that but other than that I loved

Enjoy living at Windchase, rent is reasonable compared to other apartments. Room sizes are good. Inside maintenance a little slow. Landscape always kept up. Staff friendly and helpful.