Windchase Apartments

4.1

4.1

It's ok. Maintenance has got a lot better than it was. The office staff is pretty good. They are nice and friendly and help you the best way they can.
Everything has been such a smooth, easy transition so far. The staff is knowledgeable and quick to fix any issues. Neighbors are kind and complex is kept clean.
I would give a 10 stars but i could only give 5 stars because Tabatha was really nice & professional. The property is beautiful & everybody is nice.
No complaints at all living here at WindChase so far I continue to be happy and safe here my neighbors are nice the workers are nice and the ladies at the office are wonderful 😃
very save environment, love the front office staff, lot of families and the place is save for the kids , very nice people affordable . this place is also close to a lot of store for convince
kris-tina is always helpful. they have fixed many things with the complex. More vetting of who is living in the apartments. Cheap no bugs. ...
The staff is absolutely 100% great . They’re always on top of any issues that I have . Maintenance definitely does a good job with requests and times . The complex itself could use a lot of work . Really dirty stairways!! Other than that it’s okay .
The community is great not to quiet not to loud I’m really happy to be Resident. I’ve seen a few people I know that I didn’t even know lived here which is pretty cool because I don’t have family close by and I like it .
So far so good just wish that the gym or pool was open earlier or stayed open later but due to covid it closed at 5 😕..but so far so good... I love how spacious the rooms bathrooms and closets are
Everyone is friendly and keep to themselves . Kids love the new playground . I look forward to using the pool now that it is open after last summer's Covid crisis.