I love my apartment complex been here for 3 years now. I love the easy commute to everything I need like my job kids daycare and the supermarket.

So far my experience has been great the only downfall is the lack of communication when it comes to fixing a problem. They rarely answer the phone or return calls.

It's have been good to me the last 3 years.the neighbor are loud and have to many people there. I never had a problem the. People walk there animal in the road n don't clean up after them

These apartments are old and in need of a good remodeling, i live diwn stairs and everytime someone walks up and down it hits against my bed roim wall.. I mainly reside in my living room on the couch.

Can Improve on the garbage area. Being that it doesn’t work properly and with all the units in the community one dumpster seems not enough. Also the pool area needs work on the ducks swim in it.

I give it 2 1/2 stars because my time at Windchase has not been a very good experience. I feel Windchase employee's are more concerned with the outside tjen the inside of the apartment.

I have been living in windchase for about 2 years now and I have to say it a great start out apartment. Never have a problem with the staff and during the summer the pool is nice.

I been living here for almost 8 years and so far i like it. I can say i dont have a complaint is really closed to store, 417 toll, and I-4 .

Its a great location. Outside the apartments could look better as far as finding a more efficient way of handling the trash situation. Maintenance staff is always friendly. The pool could be more accessible.

Other then maintenance issues they offer Low rent and it’s a quiet community never had any issues. Good amenities such as gym and pool and a hot tub are all great.

My only problem is some of the residents leaving trash by the door and cigarette butts every where. But the office team is every nice. My request for things to get fix turn around time is excellent