Windchase Apartments

Windchase is a nice place to move and if you have kids the have a play ground and also have places to BBQ .The people in the ofgice treat you nice and are very respectful.They fixes watever is broken in your apartment as soon as possible.I love being a resident here it quiet and the also have basketball goals for kids to play
I love the service the environment the community the maintenance of the areas and the tranquility.In short I am very satisfied with this house, the apartment the spacious comfortable and cozy
Very easy process staff was great. A few things need to be fixed which I was told would be this week. Will keep you updated on how good they do
Windchase is a affordable place to live , it also has a basket ball court and a playground for children which is a plus in a community living environment.
Very easy process apt was clean. Had some minor issues but told they would be done next week. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Biggest problem is only one dumpster.
It’s been amazing! I’ve been able to get a hold of you guys when needed and no home is perfect all the time but your team makes sure it is a perfect stay!
I feel as the price on the rent isn’t worth the location. Maitnance needs to be available quicker on an emergency as they drag their feet to show up on emergencies. Pool need to be cleaned out due to ducks always swimming in it. A pool monitor should be added since our kids can’t really enjoy the pool bcs it’s only open during office hours it isn’t fair we are paying for not being able to use the gym at our own time bcs all the amenities are during work hrs only. The community needs to work on all the brake in that have been happening lately.
I had to put in too many service requests for the same things multiple times and go inside office several times to finally get some of the things repaired in my apartment 636
Friendly staff and clean and safe environment. Family oriented. The community is wonderful and quite. Spacious apartment very affordable living.
I have had 0 issues living here so far and the little times something has messed up maintenance has quickly came to fix it. No issues with my neighbors either