Everything is great, except the crazy noisy neighbors. The rental payment method could be improved. Although we can pay the rent in the rentcafe, there are additional processing fee requires. I don’t think anyone would like to pay this extra money, especially it is not necessary.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Great location, amenities and community! Love being on Whyte Ave and having easy access to grocery shopping, restaurants, boutiques, public transportation, etc. 😊

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I really love my apartment. It has a tons a space and is really quiet. Aside from construction and in the hallway, I never hear any of my neighbours.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I chose the Windsor Park Plaza because of its central location, excellent amenities, and great customer service. :) The apartment fit all of my needs and more!

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Amenities are great but the service from leasing office is one of the worst. They are only bothered about the new tenants and not the old one. Take a lot of time to fix things and a lot more

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Great building with great, supportive management. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay thus far at Windsor Park and am appreciative of availability of management when issues do arise.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I really enjoy living at Windsor Park Plaza. I especially enjoy the pool, which no other building has, and the maintenance team. Lease renewals, however, are often a bit of a disappointment. In my 3 years here, I was always proposed a steep increase in my rent, despite always having paid on time and have never caused any trouble. Thus, I do not feel that Westcorp values long-term relationships with its tenants. I would expect a same price proposal, or even decrease in my rent, a practice that other companies do have, as they now know their tentant and want to continue the relationship.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Last year I lived in a different suite than I do now. I was nervous for my move out inspection after reading reviews on Google. My experience was entirely different from the ones posted online - the staff was excellent and very accommodating. The lady in the office was always friendly and helpful. I enjoy living in Windsor because of the amenities that are provided, specifically diversions.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I am really happy to live here!! You guys had my maintenance request fixed in a day and its always clean and tidy. Thanks Dimitri Galatis :)

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

the location couldn't be more perfect for me. Im a 2 minute walk from school/work. The facilities are really great. Maintenance is good, I had some sputtering water that wouldn't get hot when I first moved in and that was resolved within a day. However my apartment has a smell that wasn't there when I signed the lease and was when I moved in, its been a few days and that hasn't been resolved also the front door to the unit isn't very soundproof.

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Overall good place to live. Could use more bathroom storage and ceiling lights. Awesome pool. Missing a hot tub. Fun activities! Plants and wine was my fav!

Reply from Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

I would give my resident experience a 3.5 out of five. I love the activities available in Diversions, and am appreciative of all the amenities available in the building. However, I find that communicating with the building employees, who are supposed to be there to assist us, rather difficult. For example, maintenance was supposed to come into my apartment because of an emergency, which I was absolutely fine with. I called the front desk to ask when they would be coming because I was in my PJ's and had to get ready for school, I did not want older men in my apartment while I was in the shower home alone. I was then accused of refusing entry and got yelled at. I found that experience to be very negative and frustrating. I just wanted to know how much time I had to get ready before they came inside. I appreciate that I was probably not the only resident to be calling that morning and she was just frustrated by the whole event. Outside of some of those challenges with communication, I very much enjoy living here!

Living in Windsor Park Plaza has been amazing! The staff here is always so kind and welcoming. They are always coming up with new and exciting ideas for social events! It’s also great that so many stores are accessible through the building such as the newly opened H-mart, Starbucks, and the professional building. Love living here!

So far so good! Noise is good, staff are nice and the events being held are always exciting. Amenities are always functional and if good quality. One issue would be my neighbours, they don’t install much confidence in me seeing that there are so many reminders in the Halos for trash clean up and packages being left or stolen.