Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts

Everything is great, except the crazy noisy neighbors. The rental payment method could be improved. Although we can pay the rent in the rentcafe, there are additional processing fee requires. I don’t think anyone would like to pay this extra money, especially it is not necessary.
Great location, amenities and community! Love being on Whyte Ave and having easy access to grocery shopping, restaurants, boutiques, public transportation, etc. 😊
I really love my apartment. It has a tons a space and is really quiet. Aside from construction and in the hallway, I never hear any of my neighbours.
I chose the Windsor Park Plaza because of its central location, excellent amenities, and great customer service. :) The apartment fit all of my needs and more!
Amenities are great but the service from leasing office is one of the worst. They are only bothered about the new tenants and not the old one. Take a lot of time to fix things and a lot more
Great building with great, supportive management. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay thus far at Windsor Park and am appreciative of availability of management when issues do arise.
I really enjoy living at Windsor Park Plaza. I especially enjoy the pool, which no other building has, and the maintenance team. Lease renewals, however, are often a bit of a disappointment. In my 3 years here, I was always proposed a steep increase in my rent, despite always having paid on time and have never caused any trouble. Thus, I do not feel that Westcorp values long-term relationships with its tenants. I would expect a same price proposal, or even decrease in my rent, a practice that other companies do have, as they now know their tentant and want to continue the relationship.
Last year I lived in a different suite than I do now. I was nervous for my move out inspection after reading reviews on Google. My experience was entirely different from the ones posted online - the staff was excellent and very accommodating. The lady in the office was always friendly and helpful. I enjoy living in Windsor because of the amenities that are provided, specifically diversions.
I am really happy to live here!! You guys had my maintenance request fixed in a day and its always clean and tidy. Thanks Dimitri Galatis :)
the location couldn't be more perfect for me. Im a 2 minute walk from school/work. The facilities are really great. Maintenance is good, I had some sputtering water that wouldn't get hot when I first moved in and that was resolved within a day. However my apartment has a smell that wasn't there when I signed the lease and was when I moved in, its been a few days and that hasn't been resolved also the front door to the unit isn't very soundproof.