Clean. Quiet. Super friendly, courteous staff. Maintenance is always on time and super helpful! I am so glad I get to call Windsor Park home!

I have only lived here a few months, but so far, I have enjoyed it. For this being an older community, it doesn't feel run down. I like the fact they're power washing the outside of the buildings.

I really appreciated the way Gerald took care of me upon the application process and moving in. It was taken care of professionally and in a timely manor. I’m very thankful for the management and team that took care of me.

I love living here at Windsor Park, the staff and community has been very welcoming to me as a college student living away from home. It has been a great experience so far as my first residence on my own. The staff is very helpful to whatever assistance I or anyone else may need.

The staff has been great. Super friendly and helpful. It's quite and no dumb fees for things I don't need or use.Looking forward to being a resident.

Great location, very close to outdoor walking trails, Planet Fitness & parks. Helpful maintained and kind staff! Really have enjoyed my stay here so far!

Overall, very good living experience. Within city limits but far enough out to have access to the city and highway. I would recommend living here.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Very friendly staff. Grounds are clean. They fix stuff very quickly. Quiet neighborhood close to everything. They have a pool and gym. Plenty of parking.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

It’s updated, reasonable pricing, quiet and close to all shops and my husband works only minutes away and love being able coming home for dinner! We like living here a lot!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

my experience while living at windsor park has been awesome! i basically have zero complaints. the neighbors are laid back & quiet, the pool is also super fun and relaxing during the summer.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Staff was very friendly. The place and neighborhood is great. But minor problem is roach infestation in our apartment. Everything else has been great.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

My stay has been decent. Quiet and no really big issues. My lease is coming to an end and I will not be renewing but I would recommend the Windsor Park complex.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

This has been a great community to join, everyone is very friendly, and i am going to fit in just fine. Thank you to everyone who found the time to stop and say hello when they saw me moving my things.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everyone from beginning to the end was very helpful and informative. I have enjoyed getting to know everyone that I have come in contact with this far. I think I will love it here!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Overall excellent experience living here. The staff is friendly and maintenance is efficient. The noise level is average and expected in any apartment community. I love living here.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Super friendly staff! Great maintenance workers, and super easy access to the planet fitness across the street. Many fun things to do in the area !

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I have great neighbors! The staff is friendly and courteous when I go to the clubhouse. Wonderful place to live! Have recommended to my friends!!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Small#of units; very responsive admin and maintenance staff. As anywhere, it’s great when you have great neighbors and challenging when you don’t. Policies are enforced to reduce nuisance and non-compliance- very important in apartment living!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I have been here for a couple of months and have found that residents in our complex are friendly and respectful of those around them...grounds are kept clean and well-manicured...office staff goes out of their way to accommodate me and keep me informed..security is available and accessible as well...I have already recommended Windsor Park to friends and I will continue to do so...

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everything seems to be going pretty well so far, no big problems yet just waiting for someone to come restore the toilet to a proper condition. Other than that everything is fine

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love it, the area where I stay is very quiet and clean. My apt has everything I need and it’s very affordable. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love living in this community. My neighbors are very nice. The view is awesome! Every time I go on my patio I feel like I’m on vacation cause of the wooded area makes me feel peaceful.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

best community around and maintenance is awesome. I had a problem with a door closing before leaving to work and maintenance came like two minutes later

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Everyone’s great and so helpful! The noise can be a problem because of the location with sirens, however, great place with friendly people!!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Awesome. Great experience. Will move in next weekend. Can not wait to get settled in our new appartment. Management is very nice and professional. Very nice area. Close to shopping and restaurants. Easy access to dog park.