I love my place! Haven't had any issues since I've moved here! My view is nice and the environment is very quiet. The staff is nice as well.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

So far in the application and approval process everything has been wonderful. Looking forward to moving in this Saturday and seeing if the rest of the complex is this wonderf

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

It's ok! The parking sucks. There are simply not enough places to park. The residents are inconsiderate...playing thier car radios loudly late at night. I feel like I living in a college community.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I really enjoy the privacy of being right by the woods. I also enjoy that the pool isn't usually very populated. Overall the appartments are a very nice quality for the money you pay.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

so far so good the office staff is very friendly and helpful my move in date is in a few days and i can not wait to see how everything goes once i move in i will be able to give a more detailed review.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Community is beautiful, park like with the beautiful old Tree's, kept clean and manicure. The community , office staff, management are friendly. Live that I have a home for my beloved dog " Buddy".

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

They worked to get me approved in an extremely timely manner. Since getting there they haven't bothered me so that is nice...and no here are words to meat requirement

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Good job My living here for the last three and a half years have been good, me and my daughter love the people that live in our community there.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Great Place To Live. Clean Quiet and so convenitent to all stores Highways and Interstate. The staff is so nice and friendly and getting your work done in the apartment is so fast.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Maintenance is quick to fix issues. Nice neighborhood. Quiet place. Too much dog poop in the grass however. And since the apartments are older issues arise

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I love how quiet and relaxing it is here and everyone is super friendly! I'm close to work and shopping. It's definitely convenient for me. I love it. 5 stars!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

good temporary place to stay, few problems after moving in but they were quickly resolved my maintenance. very friendly staff, easy move in, & very quick response to any problem.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

No issues other than not having as much air flow with windows open on third floor. We have to kick air on when it's in the 60s outside. Everything else has been fine.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I have been very impressed at the improvements and responses to request for service, or to deal with current issues on property! Big improvement from a year or so ago. :)

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Management and maintenance is good. Quiet community for the most part. Only been here 5 months so haven't had much time to get to know the place. Pet friendly.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I think the one thing I'd have to say I love the most about this complex is their speedy response to any sort of issue I may have. Whether it be something as small and the birds nest outside to something as big as the AC stopping the staff here is always on it so quick and they are so friendly about the entire process.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The staff is friendly and professional. The area is well kept and clean. The neighborhood is quiet and refreshing. Notifications are provided in a timely manner.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The community is nice. No noisy neighbors, and the maintenance crew does an excellent job landscaping wise. However, the apartments could definitely use some refurbishing. You don't quite get what you pay for.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Apartments are clean, and updated nicely. Staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating with requests. My only complaint has been, through no fault of Windsor Park staff, some residents don't like to clean up after their pets, which makes for a pretty messy dog park at times... no fun when you're wearing flip flops and drop your foot right in a pile! We've never had a single safety issue, or any issues with noise from other residents, and have enjoyed living here, this past year

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Just moved into a spacious cottage and I absolutely love it! The community is so close to the Indian Lake shopping center everything I need is within 5 min. When I do want to go to downtown it's just a short drive away. The community is clean and quiet and full of friendly people. The staff have been great and I couldn't be happier!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Overpriced for an apartment that is old and worn. It's works for my purposes but I feel bad for the person below me. Even softly walking shakes the floor and I have kids!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

I really love how I earn points towards gifts just for living in Windsor park! The points go towards gift cards which allows me to buy things I need so I am obviously very pleased!

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

We love living here. We have been here two years and love it. We are never bothered by our neighbors most of the time is it quite. Thank you.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

The apartments are nice and the grounds are very well kept. I really like the fact there is a dog park and other amenities as well. My only complaint is that the office needs to work with people better when it comes to unexpected financial problems.

Reply from Windsor Park Apartments

Management is helpful and my maintenance requests are completed the after I submit. This is the nicest place in which I've lived. I'm not sure how many people use the amenities, but I certainly do enjoy the excercise facility. W&D connections are a definite plus!